Overall Satisfaction with Dundas BI
We use Dundas BI to help our customers visualize their pertinent data and become more able to dynamically adjust their business in real time to be more profitable and efficient. Everyone has terabytes of data stored up on their servers and in their cloud based data grids, but it is hard to find the data that is actually meaningful when you need it. With Dundas BI we bring that data out into a single dashboard that provides our customers with the data they need to be successful. Why crunch numbers when you can look at pretty colors and gauges and know exactly what is happening?
- Dundas BI is very easy to install. They have clearly put a lot of work into packaging their software and also ensuring it is smart enough to go out and get the things it needs if they don't already exist. It is really easy to install.
- Dundas BI, by using HTML5, makes it very easy to visualize the data. Every modern browser now supports HTML5 without requiring Silverlight, Java, or some other clunky technology that has recently been banned by Homeland Security.
- Dundas BI makes it very easy to create data connections and start to build the dashboards that bring value to your organization. Everything is done in an easy to use and figure out interface. You can also drag and drop data right into the panes as usable data. Very slick.
- Not too many cons for how we use the application. It really is easy and powerful. Very powerful.
- Licensing is one thing that could be looked into. It is simple, but a little confusing. For example, if I get a license today, but a new release comes out tomorrow, it seems that the license doesn't work with the new release. Maybe that is by design, but it would be nice to clearly understand.
Since the release of Dundas BI, Dundas has raised the bar of what you can get for your money. If you are even considering any of the other players, you would be doing your company a disservice by not putting Dundas head to head against any product out there. It is a lot more than just a dashboard solution at this point. Serious evaluation should be given.
They really did a great job of building this in Dundas BI. They almost make it too easy. I think just about anyone who knows what they want to see as an end result can jump into this tool and create the connections needed to get the data out and into the Dundas BI Tool.
This is 100% a data sharing tool. By easily allowing folks to create data visualizations in an HTML5 format, it pretty much makes sharing and collaboration about as easy as it can get. Throw it out on the internet and you can share with the whole world. All that is needed is a device with an HTML5 browser. It can also be used on smart phones, tablets, watches, car navigation systems, etc. There is really no limit to how you can share this data. The built in security options coupled with your already existing security tools gives you the ability to limit and grant access at a very granular level as well as use the tools and standards you have already made investments in.
Dundas BI is a tool that every business should have. Having the ability to quickly and easily visualize data is something that was mostly a dream a few years ago. Today Dundas BI has made it a reality. As long as you know the data you need, you can quickly bring it from boring numbers to pretty colors, charts, and gauges that even top level executives can understand.
Dundas BI Feature Ratings
Dundas BI Support
I work with many vendors and software companies. I am always delighted to call Dundas, get a live person (that I can understand), and typically get resolution on the first call. The few times that support isn't able to resolve my issue on their own, they have always put me in touch with the correct account representative or corporate resource to help me work through the issue holding me up. I truly enjoy working with this company.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Previous to presenting a dashboard at a very important meeting we had some issues due to licensing confusion. Support was able to contact our account rep while they were on vacation and get the information we needed to be able to continue with our presentation. Considering it was really due to user error on my part, I can't give enough thanks to them for helping us out when it counted.