Reflections on e-Builderhttps://www.trustradius.com/construction-softwaree-BuilderUnspecified8.3111012018-03-27T19:58:16.314Z
March 27, 2018
Reflections on e-Builder
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with e-Builder
e-Builder is being used by our firm on any project we consult for where our client is the Illinois Tollway Authority. It is used company-wide. As far as business problems addressed, I feel e-Builder has been efficient in assisting with tracking changes in our budget and managing contract and invoice approvals. It's also helpful in organizing requests for change orders as well as budget approvals.
- I appreciate the fully configurable dashboards. They are beneficial for both individual or company-wide use.
- Getting email alerts when documents are recently uploaded is helpful with staying on top of current submittal processes. Highly supportive in the process of getting items paid for in a timely fashion.
- Redundancy is easily reduced because e-Builder is helpful in standardizing different processes. Transparency is also emphasized, which keeps people on the same page.
- The restrictions in formatting, and sorting of information rendered, in a way, affects the reporting output.
- At certain times of day, e-Builder traffic causes the loading of filtered searches to take a while. This is probably common regardless of the site or software used.
- More complicated reporting has some limitation, though the program is highly efficient in assisting with simple format reports.
- Transparency has helped put team members all in the appropriate "know".
- The idea that everything is basically kept in one place has helped our project with coordination and planning.
- Ease of use has helped contribute to time savings.
e-Builder is well suited for tracking building construction as well as roadwork. The ease of use combined with cloud-based computing makes it beneficial for customization of different departments ranging from quality control and assurance all the way to project management. Also, I feel the reliability factor is very high. There have been minimal instances where I did not have immediate access to the program.