Overall Satisfaction with Ellucian Banner
We use Ellucian Banner across our entire organization. Being a university, it helps keep everything integrated and flowing smoothly between departments since it is a one-stop-shop. One thing in particular about Ellucian Banner that I find to be very helpful is the ability to add and program changes within Banner. This has been very helpful this past year when we started using an automated account payable system.
- Adapt to changes
- Easily integrate new programs
- One stop shop for our entire organization
- It tends to not be user-friendly
- The accounting side is a little outdated.
- Exporting data to spreadsheets is not very customizable.
- One stop shop
- Integrates well with other programs.
- Good accountability features.
- It get the job done and is reliable.
- It has definitely provided a good ROI.
- We will likely use this for the foreseeable future.
Ellucian Banner is definitely a good product as it is able to serve several departments at once. However, newer programs are able to adapt a little easier to the coming generations and be a little more user-friendly. I was able to use Intacct for some time and I definitely found it to be much easier to learn and become proficient at as opposed to Banner.
Do you think Ellucian Banner delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ellucian Banner's feature set?
Did Ellucian Banner live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ellucian Banner go as expected?
Would you buy Ellucian Banner again?
If you're looking for a product that can be used across the board for your organization, this is the product you should go with especially if you're in higher ed. However, if you're looking for a clean-cut program that is user-friendly and has the newest technology, I would look elsewhere.