EMS is the only solution for your organizationhttps://www.trustradius.com/event-managementEMS SoftwareUnspecified8.83661012018-10-03T18:49:38.517Z
October 03, 2018
EMS is the only solution for your organization
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with EMS Software
We primarily use EMS software to manage and book conference rooms. Clients within our organization book over 15,000 meetings per year. They can also select services and resources like AV equipment, or request a technician. For larger events, we use EMS as an event management tool for organization of event services and billing to clients after the event. Other departments use EMS to support our conference rooms, whether it’s catering to verify order locations, setup/cleanup staff, facility maintenance, etc.
- The customization and configuration options of EMS are unparalleled. There are so many options for permission settings that can be unique for each department’s needs.
- EMS has excellent customer service. Their support staff is incredibly approachable and knowledgeable. My issues are always resolved with a friendly attitude.
- The EMS Live conference is a great place to network with other users to compare tips and best practices. I always leave the conference with new ideas to implement.
- EMS audits and tracks the history of each reservation, which is helpful when users cannot remember when or why they cancelled or modified their booking. It’s easy to show them their history with comments and email confirmations as proof that changes were not arbitrary or by mistake.
- There are no areas for improvement as I see it with EMS.
- I have been able to use statistic reports generated by EMS to find efficiencies within the product and our organization. As an example of this, I found that our number of bookings had grown from a 8,000 to over 16,000 in just three years, with one staff member booking and managing all of those reservations. With that growth info, I was able to make a case to push clients to self book their reservations and cut down on the workload to my team. Now, of the 16,000 meetings, my staff books 40% of them and clients self book 60%.
- I have been able to use utilization reports generated by EMS to influence decisions within my organization. The reports tracked when our rooms were utilized the most by room size, time of day, etc. With those trends I could show that our large rooms were being utilized 80-90% of the time and when I showed this to our leadership, they modified some of their meeting times and frequency. When planning for future upgrades to the medical center, they could show that we have a scarcity of conference space and make strategic decisions to increase conference and meeting areas.
The product has so many configurations and parameters to set for individual needs and permission levels. The templates are specific to everything imaginable.