Overall Satisfaction with Epicor Prophet 21
We use it for our ERP software. We use it in operations for orders, inventory management, customer information and as our CRM. We use it for accounting. We also use it for purchasing and forecasting our buying needs. We have it virtualized on hyperV.
- It is excellent at allowing us to customize pricing for each customer.
- It supports Microsoft operating systems and other support applications like Exchange and SQL.
- Training end users on it for order entry and front counter is very intuitive and the ability to customize the screens helps make it simple to see key data needs.
- It likes to take resources on the client side. I cannot put more than 20 users on a terminal server for it to work well.
- There is no 64-bit version of it. 'It's coming soon' but so is Jesus and that's been 2000 years.
- Exporting support to India has not been very easy for us as end users. Most of the cases I post are reviewed and changed.
- P21 has been very good with how we handle cash collections and had a positive impact for us.
- P21 user interface saves time and thus makes people more efficient by allowing customizations.
- With ordering, inventory, customer information, and CRM all in one location it makes the need for other programs like goldmine become obsolete.
Its great for wholesale distribution. It is very robust and seems to be able to meet all of the needs for the midsize company's needs. I'm not sure it would work for a small company. It seems to be expensive in that model. The cloud based solution is not priced appropriately for our size company.