Overall Satisfaction with Eventbrite
I used Eventbrite while working the marketing and communications department at my university as a student worker. We used the software to manage ticketing for many higher profile on campus events, such as concerts, lectures, conferences, and the like. So to answer your question about whether it was used in a department or across the entire organization, the answer is yes. Our usage in the marketing and communications department covered the university's need for ticketing management.
- Tracks attendee numbers and information.
- Keeps attendees informed of event details.
- Lets attendees know when more events are coming.
- Could have better integration with social media beyond hyperlinks (i.e., automatically creates a formatted Facebook event).
- Could integrate better into other organization's websites.
- Employee efficiency for sure.
- Better customer service in terms of communication.
I liked Eventbrite because it was more detailed and more easily customized than a simple Facebook event, but I think that integrating the two would be very helpful.
I think Eventbrite works well for any size or type of event. The tool is easily customized for lectures, conferences, meetings, concerts, and other events where one might need to contact attendees before the event or later on. It also is a great tool for informing attendees about event details and locations, etc.