Event Management ToolEventbrite is a great tool for creating events and allowing guests to register and pay for the event. It's also great for checking guests into an event.,Event Creation Guest Check-In Ease of Use,Fees are not as competitive Embedding can be improved,10,Brought maximum ticket sales for several events Made the event registration process simple,,Adobe Illustrator CCThoughts about EventbriteWe use it to organize event planning so we can keep track of who has registered and who hasn't. Since it can send a calendar invite once you sign up, it really helps keep people organized. Also it allows you to include different tiers of ticket levels if that is of interest.,Keeps you organized Provides event description Allows you to create tiered tickets,If it allowed you to use it directly in an app without having the click out, you would save a step If it allowed you to see who is going without sharing on Facebook If it allowed you to see what discount codes are available,10,It keeps us organized,Slack, Twitter Ads, Facebook for BusinessGreat for professionals into networking/industry eventsDue to the nature of sales/business development roles, I am often attending networking/industry events, to meet other professionals and make relationships that will add benefit to my company. Eventbrite is a great platform to manage these sorts of events, and automatically adds a level of trust for the event when you can refer to Eventbrite for any details or questions you have about the event.,Organized well for event logistics/questions: great to refer to before, during or even after an event (time/location/attendees etc.) Great way of communicating with attendees: whether in a public post on the event page or handling follow up afterwards Trusted brand that many companies are using: don't have to worry about spam events,Finding events organically (I've only used Eventbrite for events that have been sent my way) Communicating other features/functionality that the average user may not know (I have a feeling I'm not using the platform to it's fullest potential) Can't think of any other cons really; it serves its purpose pretty well in my opinion,9,New business contacts through events/networking The ability to go back and look at old events for data purposes,,Pipedrive, Zoom Video Webinar, MailChimp, Podio, Slack, LastPass, ZendeskEventbrite is great for events, but needs better integrationOur organization uses Eventbrite to organize and promote our monthly professional association meetings. We use it to create the event details and description, to monitor registrations as people signup, and to tie into our Social Media promotion via Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, and via our website. We also use Eventbrite to tie back to MailChimp which we use to send our event invites via email, and to feedback new registrants not previously signed up to our mailing list. We use the Eventbrite app or website to check people in as they attend our events to measure registrations vs attendees.,Event management--providing a detailed description of the event (date, time, place) plus details of the event (speakers, topic, sponsors, etc.) Registrations--provides enough details about people who register, and tools to manage those registrations (add people manually who didn't pre-register, cancel orders, check-in of attendees) Event promotion--events created using Eventbrite can be found by searching Eventbrite for local events,Integrations: The integration with MailChimp used to be fairly seamless. There was an Eventbrite template I could pick within MailChimp if I chose that as my email option from within Eventbrite. It's not as simple anymore. Social Media: I promote my events on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. The Twitter link to use is in one place, the Facebook integration/link is totally different and in a separate place, and LinkedIn isn't even considered. I create a tracking link for LinkedIn, but your tracking links don't provide the information I want. Google Analytics: Because your integrations and tracking links are so lacking, I have to use a more complex tool to track the information I want--where did people see my event, and where are they signing up from? It seems like a simple thing to determine, yet I still don't know the most effective means of communicating my event to people to drive people to register.,7,We have greater flexibility using Eventbrite than with our previous system. Previously, we could not schedule events or invites to occur at a specific time. If we wanted to promote our event 1-week in advance, our invite would go out based on the date/time of the event. Generally, about half the number of people who register for our events actually attend. But there are occasions when we need to limit registrations, something we couldn't do with our previous system. Eventbrite allows us to email our registered attendees ahead of an event with further details, or to follow-up with things discussed during our event. It provides yet another way of promoting our next event.,,MailChimp, TweetDeck, BufferEventbrite helped us launch new events quickly and successfullyEventbrite is used by our marketing team for running several different types of events. We use Eventbrite exclusively for our annual summit, quarterly local meetups, and roundtable (10-12 person events in regions). Eventbrite helps us market the events and provides a trusted link that our clients are comfortable with using to pay for their tickets. Eventbrite saves us time and money since we don't have to build unique webpages for each event. It also facilitates payment, which is a huge help for us. Eventbrite allows us to collect payment quickly and easily.,Eventbrite is a well-known and trusted place for purchasing tickets. That trust helps us sell tickets. It also eliminates the need for integrating some other payment system into a webpage, which would be the alternative. Eventbrite makes sending invitations easy. Upload contacts and using contacts from a previous event is very straight-forward. Building emails is simple, since there are a couple of prebuilt templates. Discount codes and strategic pricing structures are a significant part of our marketing for events. Eventbrite makes it easy to offer discount codes. We also create several ticket types that include multi-ticket discounts, early-bird type specials and more. Each of which help us reach our audience at the right time with the right price.,I'd like to see Eventbrite add more customization to the event page layout. It would be nice to be able to differentiate our event through more specific design. I've had occasional problems with email formatting in the Eventbrite email builder. It would be nice to have a slightly more trustworthy builder. Other than those two things, I think Eventbrite does exactly what it needs to do.,10,Eventbrite has allowed us to host 3 types of events, each one of which has lead to new customers, improved brand recognition, and great customer experiences. Eventbrite has had no negative impact, only positive.,Cvent Event Management,Domo, Marketo, Cvent Event Management
Eventbrite

Eventbrite Reviews

Eventbrite
Filter 104 vetted Eventbrite reviews and ratings
Marian Lee profile photo
November 29, 2018

Eventbrite Review: "Event Management Tool"

• Event Creation
  • Guest Check-In
  • Ease of Use
  • Fees are not as competitive
  • Embedding can be improved
Great for creating and managing guests for an upcoming event. You can also create promo codes to distribute to employees to distribute.
Read Marian Lee's full review
Jasmine Wang profile photo
July 24, 2018

User Review: "Thoughts about Eventbrite"

• Keeps you organized
  • Provides event description
  • Allows you to create tiered tickets
  • If it allowed you to use it directly in an app without having the click out, you would save a step
  • If it allowed you to see who is going without sharing on Facebook
  • If it allowed you to see what discount codes are available
It is easy to check out and organize tickets. The tickets are generated from the purchase and can be added to your calendar, iPhone wallet, and email is generated. I wish it would send reminders the day before events because I find it hard to resurface an ticket from weeks ago.
Read Jasmine Wang's full review
Phil Krouse profile photo
July 17, 2018

Eventbrite Review: "Great for professionals into networking/industry events"

• Organized well for event logistics/questions: great to refer to before, during or even after an event (time/location/attendees etc.)
  • Great way of communicating with attendees: whether in a public post on the event page or handling follow up afterwards
  • Trusted brand that many companies are using: don't have to worry about spam events
  • Finding events organically (I've only used Eventbrite for events that have been sent my way)
  • Communicating other features/functionality that the average user may not know (I have a feeling I'm not using the platform to it's fullest potential)
  • Can't think of any other cons really; it serves its purpose pretty well in my opinion
Eventbrite is a great event management platform for all parties: the organizer, attendees and even those that couldn't make it!

For the organizer, they are able to clearly communicate any information with those attending or interested in attending the event.

For the attendees, they are easily able to access event details, communicate with the organizer, as well as add events to their personal calendar.

And for those that couldn't attend, they're able to get in touch with the organizer for any follow up questions and output where applicable.
Read Phil Krouse's full review
July 23, 2018

Review: "Eventbrite is great for events, but needs better integration"

• Event management--providing a detailed description of the event (date, time, place) plus details of the event (speakers, topic, sponsors, etc.)
  • Registrations--provides enough details about people who register, and tools to manage those registrations (add people manually who didn't pre-register, cancel orders, check-in of attendees)
  • Event promotion--events created using Eventbrite can be found by searching Eventbrite for local events
  • Integrations: The integration with MailChimp used to be fairly seamless. There was an Eventbrite template I could pick within MailChimp if I chose that as my email option from within Eventbrite. It's not as simple anymore.
  • Social Media: I promote my events on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. The Twitter link to use is in one place, the Facebook integration/link is totally different and in a separate place, and LinkedIn isn't even considered. I create a tracking link for LinkedIn, but your tracking links don't provide the information I want.
  • Google Analytics: Because your integrations and tracking links are so lacking, I have to use a more complex tool to track the information I want--where did people see my event, and where are they signing up from? It seems like a simple thing to determine, yet I still don't know the most effective means of communicating my event to people to drive people to register.
My experience using Eventbrite is mostly for a non-profit organization, which makes my experience a lot simpler in that I don't have to worry about collecting payment for my events, or be concerned about who pays any fees associated with my event. Event registration and promotion are very simple.
July 12, 2018

Review: "Eventbrite helped us launch new events quickly and successfully"

• Eventbrite is a well-known and trusted place for purchasing tickets. That trust helps us sell tickets. It also eliminates the need for integrating some other payment system into a webpage, which would be the alternative.
  • Eventbrite makes sending invitations easy. Upload contacts and using contacts from a previous event is very straight-forward. Building emails is simple, since there are a couple of prebuilt templates.
  • Discount codes and strategic pricing structures are a significant part of our marketing for events. Eventbrite makes it easy to offer discount codes. We also create several ticket types that include multi-ticket discounts, early-bird type specials and more. Each of which help us reach our audience at the right time with the right price.
  • I'd like to see Eventbrite add more customization to the event page layout. It would be nice to be able to differentiate our event through more specific design.
  • I've had occasional problems with email formatting in the Eventbrite email builder. It would be nice to have a slightly more trustworthy builder.
  • Other than those two things, I think Eventbrite does exactly what it needs to do.
Eventbrite will really help you if you need to host a single event, or a series of events. In fact, it might be appropriate for something as simple as a family or school reunion where you want to easily build a landing page and collect payment. Eventbrite is also sufficient for B2B marketing teams and large events.

Eventbrite will do better on the more simple end of the event spectrum. For a business with hundreds of events and complex integration needs, it might not provide all that you want.
July 24, 2018

Eventbrite Review: "Does what it needs to do, for the most part"

We use Eventbrite when hosting events that are off campus and open to the public. Currently, I know of its use by our department but am unsure if it's used in others. It helps us find users that search Eventbrite for events in a specific realm, versus using a product that doesn't openly share it.
  • Event classification
  • Simple signup
  • Clean look
  • Search functionality
Eventbrite works well for getting an event known to the masses, but I've learned from those that have attended events that the search function does not work well. So, although we are using the product to post our events in hopes others will find us, it is not working as well as we would like for it to.

If you're hosting something where you need registration that involves payment, Eventbrite is a great way to do it with easy payment collection. It's also a product many users are familiar with (I've yet to find a person who hasn't signed up for an attended an event through Eventbrite.
July 12, 2018

Review: "Eventbrite is a great asset for event planners!"

Our organization utilizes Eventbrite to promote and coordinate events hosted by multiple departments. We collect registrations and payments (if applicable) for events. I like how Eventbrite allows you to customize options and to get important information from registrants. We are easily able to export this information into reports that make our events run smoothly! I also appreciate that Eventbrite promotes events that are open to the public with their "Events Near Me" feature.
  • Collects pertinent info from event attendees
  • Promotes events that are open to the public by syncing with social media platforms
  • Makes the registration process easy for attendees and organizers
  • The only glitch we have ever had with Eventbrite was related to a discount code, but we were able to fix it relatively easy by contacting their support center.
Eventbrite is perfect for anyone needing to collect information from event attendees, or where different types of tickets/registrations (i.e. early bird pricing, student discount) are sold. It is not as necessary if you do not need a headcount or RSVPs or if you do not need to collect information for follow-up purposes.
July 12, 2018

User Review: "Easy Entry with Eventbrite"

I have past experience working with Eventbrite. My experience was using Eventbrite for different events across the whole organization as well as externally. It provides organization and accountability as well as an efficient process management. Eventbrite is also easy for anyone to use and adapt to.
  • Eventbrite is simple and easily accessible if you have the app downloaded on your device.
  • The layout of the application is also very easy to follow which makes it simple for everyone.
  • It is nice that all the information that you need, maybe for an event, is already uploaded to the application, and you do not have to do much.
  • Because of the simple layout, sometimes there is trouble scanning the barcode and there is no way to blow up the image or change the view.
Not only is Eventbrite nice to have on your phone, it is a more environmental option to store tickets and information. The most efficient and best scenario to use Eventbrite is on events that sell a lot of tickets. It improves the speed of getting through the line by simply scanning ones' ticket.
Dustin Hovey profile photo
March 01, 2018

Eventbrite Review: "The Gold Standard in Event Management"

Eventbrite helps by eliminating the struggles and complexities of event registration through the use of its user-friendly platform and intuitive features. Attendees can find the information they need, the ticket types they want, and process their registration within minutes. Eventbrite also provides a robust solution for both free and paid events.
  • Event creation and attendees registration.
  • The tool allows you to send the invitations, check on bounces, and review who has clicked & RSVP'd.
  • Being able to manage waitlists, multiple ticket types, reimbursements, and custom order forms, all through the application.
  • Eventbrite could be better with third-party integrations (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) rather than its own website.
  • Sometimes it can be difficult to get in contact with support which causes delays in having issues resolved.
  • It would be great if the analytics were more robust and expansive.
Eventbrite is great for customizing your attendee registration, I would recommend their solution if you need to build your own registration forms. Furthermore, Eventbrite is beneficial for event planners who want their event to reach a large audience but don't have time to print marketing materials.

FYI: It can be hard to share links to events that aren’t directly being sent to friends or direct contacts.
Read Dustin Hovey's full review
Patrice Watson profile photo
September 19, 2017

Review: "Eventbrite for managing engaging events"

My organization uses Eventbrite for free and paid events created in partnership with our sponsors to engage our readers in a 1:1 conversational experience. There are multiple markets and publications in the whole organization that use Eventbrite for the same reason. The business problems it addresses are RSVP management, ticket management, specific messaging to attendees, database management, promotion, social integration and ticket revenue management.
  • Management of a history of your events that attendees can see to better understand the type of events to expect from us
  • Integration with Facebook
  • Optional information gathering about attendees
  • Report generation including attendee list
  • Fairly easy to use as a paid ticketed service for the occasional events we create that have an admission cost
  • Really good mobile management app for RSVP management
  • While integration with Facebook is fairly seamless, once you have uploaded the event description to Facebook, any additional revisions must be made on both Eventbrite and Facebook individually. It's not a live integration.
  • My initial on boarding was extended by needing to seek information through various blogs, outside users and exploration through the site. More comprehensive training for first timers to the site would be welcome.
  • Integration with the manager calendar would help the marketing timeline. It's helpful to get email reminders, but would be fabulous if milestones could be dropped in my calendar.
Eventbrite is well suited for events that are fairly straightforward. For events where attendees make many choices of activities and you require a head count for each one, to the best of my knowledge, this functionality is not currently available. Scenarios where Eventbrite is less appropriate might include symposiums, conferences and festivals that have limited capacity for food and assigned seating. For the type of events we use it for, it is fairly ideal, especially if the attendee is already using Eventbrite. If they do not have an account, there may be some drop off. I don't have any statistics on this but would be interested to know how we could avoid any drop off that is occurring at the sign-in gate.
Read Patrice Watson's full review
Lorene Anderson profile photo
April 13, 2017

User Review: "Eventbrite...gotta try it!"

I am the coordinator for monthly professional development meetings (CPA's and attorney's to get their CPE and CLE hours) and we use it to register people for the event.
  • Easy to use, and event history is as your finger tips
  • Wonderful phone support at all hours
  • Easy to set up event
  • Discount codes are difficult to customize for our situation
  • Can't seem to get notification sent out when I upload the distribution list
  • Auto full would be nice when I have to register people, I have to reenter every time the same people and it can be time consuming
  • Ability to email attendees an attachment. We send out speaker slides to all attendees the day before the event. I can't do that currently. Just the ability to email all attendees would be awesome
If you need people to register for events. Great data collection with regards to what you can ask people to answer...i.e. meal choice, etc.

Great report running capabilities.
Read Lorene Anderson's full review
Richard Foster profile photo
March 24, 2017

Review: "Eventbrite - Build your marketing list while running events!"

We use Eventbrite currently to manage ticketing for private events. Previously, I used it to manage ticketing for public events. No matter the use-case, Eventbrite streamlined the process of managing attendees and most importantly, allowed for easy followup after the events. In cases where we charged for the events, the payment process was seamless each and every time.
  • Maintains constant counts of attendees
  • Allows for easy payment acceptance
  • Allows for fast post-event follow up and helps build out your email marketing list for future events
  • Lower fees would always be nice :)
  • Better marketing tools to get the word out about events (similar to a meetup)
When it comes to private events, Eventbrite is definitely the best tool to manage attendance. If your goal is to get a massive audience, Eventbrite doesn't really help on the marketing side that much.
Read Richard Foster's full review
Skye McCullough profile photo
April 12, 2017

User Review: "Basic Eventbrite Usage"

We used Eventbrite for ticket sales across all members of the Austin Technology Council, a community which consists of 1500+ individuals. It is used for sales and event management. We use the export feature to keep tabs on membership, donations, ticket sales, etc. It allows us to keep track of active versus passive members.
  • Good for member management (in ticket sales)
  • Strong descriptions and mapping features
  • Cancellations and refund policies
Perfect for paid ticket sales - can track donations, sales, and member attendance to event.
Not as great for free events, it measures some, but not all attendance. When people do not have to pay to RSVP or when there is open registration, they are less likely to sign up with eventbrite.
Read Skye McCullough's full review
Lawson Brooks III profile photo
March 21, 2017

Review: "Eventbrite takes networking to the next level"

I use Eventbrite as both a business networking tool and a social events finder and the site comes up big in both instances. I'm able to locate events that will allow me to make business contacts in my home area of Washington, DC. The same is true in finding social activities in which to participate as well.
  • Eventbrite uses roughly 21 categories ranging from business to music to the arts and 20 event types that cover classes, networking, galas and more that will offer an array of outstanding opportunities to meet new people and enjoy a variety of activities.
  • Eventbrite also allows users to keep track of events that friends and business associates are participating in which lets one piggyback on the selections of others.
  • I also like the mobile ticket feature for events so that they are on my phone without having to print them and the calendar inclusion feature which makes it easy to keep track of upcoming events.
  • The staff at Eventbrite needs to make it easier to search for events in other cities. When I travel, having the ability to search and identify events in the arrival city would add to the robustness and functionality of the site.
  • The customer support topics are too narrow. There are times when I have a question unrelated to an event, but can't submit it because I don't have an event url.
It's well suited for business and social adventurers. I don't see a scenario where it is not appropriate.
Read Lawson Brooks III's full review
March 30, 2017

User Review: "EventBrite gets your events right!"

I used Eventbrite during an internship I completed in summer of 2016. It was used across our organization, and was primarily used by interns facilitating with our event. It was very useful in helping us organize a social event and allowed us to track event registrants. Eventbrite was very helpful in allowing us to estimate and send reminders to our event attendees. One important business problem it helped addressed was payment. Eventbrite identified how many attendees were using PayPal to order, and provided us order numbers for reference.
  • Eventbrite allowed us to send reminders to those who registered. This is a strength, as it certainly helped us increase event attendance.
  • Eventbrite allowed us to track how many organization members and non-members were attending our event. This allowed us to observe how we were able to increase awareness for our organization (by attracting many new non-members).
  • Eventbrite allowed us to track order numbers. This was especially useful in allowing us to provide strong customer service to individuals who had questions about their payment and registration confirmation.
  • Eventbrite allowed us to provide one email for event registrants to contact with any concerns. The option to provide multiple emails to contact would have been more efficient to allow for quicker responses.
  • Eventbrite allowed gave event registrants the opportunity to visit our organization's profile on Eventbrite, which was useful to inform individuals about our organization. It would have been helpful for us to allow registrants to view profiles for featured guests at our event as well.
Eventbrite was very useful for all members of our organization to view a list of registrants for our event. It was very easy for our organization members to communicate about pending tasks for our event, as we were able to view a guest list and contact members about their orders. We were also able to use this list when making sure event registrants had access to our event's Facebook page. Overall, eventbrite is very well suited for communication. Eventbrite however may be less suited for information or contact, as it provides brief access to view an organization's profile or contact information.
LaVerne E. Mathews profile photo
June 06, 2016

Eventbrite Review: "The Brightest Way to an Event"

My clients need a fast and user friendly way to have people register for their events. When recommended to clients, 90% of them agree to use the prodcut for their main registration. Eventbrite is an effective tool for those types of requests and the end users are always happy with how easy it is to implement.
  • It allows clients to publish pertinent info about their event, to the event (who what where and how much).
  • Guests can register and pay all in one use.
  • It produces a hard copy ticket that can be scanned upon arrival to event.
  • It makes more ease of use and ease of record keeping as you can download an Excel file with all information captured to add to a database.
  • Larger font when registration info is downloaded.
  • Daily reports (tallys, people registered, etc.) delivered to email without having to go into the file.
  • Better pixels for pictures that are uploaded for event marketing purposes.
We use it for all types of events (conferences, weddings, classes) and feel it is the best product out there for these types of gatherings. I am sure that it could also be used in an educational setting to register students and also in the religious sector helping to keep track of new members.
Read LaVerne E. Mathews's full review
Brandon Bakken profile photo
May 19, 2016

Eventbrite Review: "A great design, trustworthy, ticket sales/management platform"

We used Eventbrite in our organization in our department to reach out to the public on events we were holding across the state. It helped us keep track of the amount of attendees, made them aware to the location and time of events, and let us develop relationships with the public sector.
  • Tracking of attendees
  • Event detail page and tickets sales are exquisite
  • Letting others share the event
  • User friendly interface
  • Excellent and professional looking design
  • Non-profit version should be available for a lower cost on ticket sales
  • Difficult beginner learning curve
  • Not 100% customizable
Ticket sales and a great looking ticket sales landing page is Eventbrite's strong suit. I like that they use location for events to promote events throughout the area by using your location. This can be handy on gathering a new audience/clientele. Depending on your size, the cost of per ticket sale can be steep depending on what kind of sales you are pulling.
Read Brandon Bakken's full review
Kari-Ann B. Ryan profile photo
April 15, 2016

Review: "Eventbrite helps us Throw a GREAT Customer Dinner Event"

Eventbrite is being used by the marketing department. I have used the program for both paid events and unpaid events. It is easy to use, easy to edit and keeps its users very well informed of registrations. I have used it several times within the past few years and I have recommended it for others to use. It is low cost and can fill many needs for event management. I love how it is very customizable for event pricing, dates etc.
  • The pricing for your event can be customized by different levels of pricing based on main registration or a guest registration. It also can have date breaks so you can use early bird type registration and last minute registration with different pricing based on date registering.
  • It is important that you can edit the event throughout the process of it being live. Sometimes you need to change things up or add a new pricing level and Eventbrite lets you make edits throughout.
  • The overall process to set up is very intuitive. You don't need to watch a 30 minute video to figure out how to create and manage an event. Anyone can do it by following the steps.
  • It is always a plus if there are many options for templates and color/theme customizing.
  • I do not recall there being a social share type function with tracking but that would be helpful.
If you have an in house event program in which you would not have to pay fees to Eventbrite to collect money, then that would be one reason not to use it.
Read Kari-Ann B. Ryan's full review
Patrick Walls profile photo
November 06, 2015

Review: "Eventbrite should really meet my pal Facebook."

I used Eventbrite while working the marketing and communications department at my university as a student worker. We used the software to manage ticketing for many higher profile on campus events, such as concerts, lectures, conferences, and the like. So to answer your question about whether it was used in a department or across the entire organization, the answer is yes. Our usage in the marketing and communications department covered the university's need for ticketing management.
  • Tracks attendee numbers and information.
  • Keeps attendees informed of event details.
  • Lets attendees know when more events are coming.
  • Could have better integration with social media beyond hyperlinks (i.e., automatically creates a formatted Facebook event).
  • Could integrate better into other organization's websites.
I think Eventbrite works well for any size or type of event. The tool is easily customized for lectures, conferences, meetings, concerts, and other events where one might need to contact attendees before the event or later on. It also is a great tool for informing attendees about event details and locations, etc.
Read Patrick Walls's full review
Paul Bruce profile photo
May 27, 2014

"Eventbrite Review by Paul Bruce in Raleigh"

We used Eventbrite on multiple occasions to sell tickets for Golf Tournaments, Special Events, Grand Openings, etc.
  • Very easy to use and setup.
  • Great integration with Facebook.
  • Looks very professional and clean.
  • Fees they charge for processing orders is a little too high...actually deterred some of our clients from using the tool.
As I said before, very easy to use and does not take someone with programming experience to set it up - GREAT TOOL!
Read Paul Bruce's full review
November 04, 2016

Eventbrite Review: "Not for profit event software"

We use Eventbrite to handle the registrations to our annual conference, for around 200 people. Thanks to the customisable registration form, it allows us to deal with accommodation, transport, and dietary requirements while at the same time we can collect information on flight details, visa needs etc., ahead of the conference. And on registration day, the "ticking off" of attendees couldn't be simpler. We are very satisfied with it.
  • Ticking off attendees
  • Exporting lists to Excel
  • Registration form
  • More functions in the registration form, being able to define the type of entry (text, number)
  • Sorting of lists
  • A reminder function
Eventbrite is good for a conference, but maybe not for fundraising events.
October 10, 2016

Review: "Eventbrite promotes and seamlessly manages your in-person events."

It's being used to increase awareness and registration of our sales events.
  • Manages event registration list
  • Allows people to find your event by topic in your area
  • Notifies registrants when your event draws near
  • You can't have a short registration form since eventbrite requires some fields
  • Needs to integrate with more marketing solutions
It's great for in-person events that are free or that require payment. It handles the fee part for you. It's not the best for online events.
June 08, 2016

Eventbrite: "Great Review"

It addresses the problem of registration. Currently, people can purchase tickets on Eventbrite and we can also have a count of how many tickets to sell. Moreover, it is easier since the app automatically updates tickets so no more keeping data on an Excel sheet. Whereas before the whole group would use Google Drive and update the number of tickets sold.
  • Ticket purchasing
  • Ticket promoting
  • Advertising
  • User interface - Make it more user friendly
  • Promoting the application
  • Make it specifically geared to students
It is more well suited for events that are large in scale. However, even small events of less than 20 are free with Eventbrite. But I see the most beneficial use out of big groups because it will help people to keep track of tickets and tickets are on a server.
June 03, 2016

User Review: "Why I like Eventbrite"

We hold professional trainings, and use Eventbrite to publicize the events. We use Eventbrite as a medium for others to see the event, register for the event, get email reminders for the event, check in the day of the event, and to pull data from after the event.
  • Email Reminders
  • Check In
  • Pulling Reports
  • Creating customized links
  • Having a chat option for customer service
Eventbrite is great for registration. It is an easy way for people to register for an event, email a contact person for more information, get a confirmation sheet, send out email reminders, check people in (on your phone or computer) and pull data from after the event.
May 27, 2016

User Review: "Eventbrite in a Nutshell"

Eventbrite is used for Partner events when we want a third party ownership of the event. It is also used when we want to have multi-day programs because the architecture of the offerings is better than our house built system.
We use it for one off programs not our main offering and we tend to use Eventbrite for free events more so than our paid.
  • Great job at allowing our events to hit a new audience
  • Setting up and managing an event is really easy, especially with the sign in features
  • The API allow us to pretty easily pull all of the data on ur signups which other companies tend to resist building
  • The API could be built to include waitlist data
  • I found it difficult to pull money back to our banks considering the large number of accounts and programs we have
  • It is hard to know how much our traffic and audience fills the class and how much comes through eventbrite marketing and efforts
I think for any small company or group eventbrite is perfect. It allows you to host events, collect money, and advertise. The slight fee is certainly worth it since the cost of building a good platform is enormous.

About Eventbrite