Overall Satisfaction with Eventleaf Online
We are an Australian company and we have recently opened a branch in Dubai. I have been appointed to handle all of the sales and marketing and I am also given responsibility of managing marketing events. I was looking for a platform which would help me conquer this task and I didn't have much help. I read about Eventleaf Online and discovered that it is that all in one platform I had in mind. I created an account and with just few clicks I was done with publishing my first event. So far, I have used it for only two events and my boss is really amused and satisfied with the way I have handled these two events.
- It is all in one software, very simple, reliable, yet with all the tools you want in one place.
- It allows you to print event badges with bar-codes, sell tickets, register and check in attendees.
- If your company has contacts and followers on the social media network, this platform allows to keep them informed by giving you access to the most popular social networks at just a click.
- Its just simply the best software I have come across.
- Time Efficient: In just few clicks you are able to publish the whole event and start registering attendees. It saves your data for future use.
- All our contacts and followers are informed about our event and it was very beneficial for us as some of our international clients flew to Dubai just to attend the evens we organized.
- Due to the event we are able to meet many potential clients locally and internationally and many orders were placed at the time of the event itself.
- Thanks to the Eventleaf online and offline platform.
The software's mentioned above and others I have used, lack one or more of the key features which Eventleaf has. I had to use multiple platforms to manage my events, which was frustrating and very annoying. Since I have started using Eventleaf, I found out so many features are built-in. I do not need to use other social media or my email contacts running through my Outlook. Just a few clicks and I am done with all contacts. Just a few clicks and [I] print my event badges; print tickets, check in attendees, run reports of contacts attending and not attending and separately message them; informing the benefits of the event and how beneficial it would be if they attend it.
To be honest I believe the options/features and the ability to manage and maintain your event all from one platform is pretty amazing. I can manage my event from a tablet, home or office PC and even using my phone. I don't think it is inappropriate in any way. There are some features which I don't use and hence I cannot comment on yet. All in all I am happy with this product and I would highly recommend this to any of my associates and am going to soon introduce it to my head office in Australia.