Overall Satisfaction with Filestage
Filestage is used for our Creative Team to manage projects amongst our writers and graphic designers
- Version control
- Organization of projects
- Notifications can be buggy
- Google Docs implementation - currently if you use a static Google Doc it doesnt allow you to strike or highlight text like it does with PDFs
- Perhaps not allowing the person who submits a document to also be the reviewer of it
- It has helped us to stay organized and keep on top of our projects
- It has helped to keep everything in one place
- It has helped streamline the review process and get us out of emails
It is more affordable and straightforward than Wrike, though in some areas has less functionality. We found it better because it takes significantly less time to undertand than Wrike and ClickUp do. It's more expensive than ClickUp, but again, the ease of use makes it worthwhile. I feel that Trello is much too simplistic and does not allow for the version control and commenting in the same way.
Do you think Filestage delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Filestage's feature set?
Did Filestage live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Filestage go as expected?
Would you buy Filestage again?