Overall Satisfaction with FloQast
We leverage FloQast for ALL of our outsourced accounting clients, to manage the monthly close process. Since our practice handles the day to day accounting work for dozens of companies, we need a tool that allows us to easily manage the entire close process for all of our clients. FloQast has reduced our close, increased our audit trail, and most importantly freed up time for our accounting managers to better serve our clients.
- Close Checklist: by maintaining a detailed close checklist, FloQast allows us to have full visibility into each of our clients' close process.
- Cloud-based: since FloQast is a cloud-based solution, it allows our team to work remotely.
- Better calendar setup/structure.
- Can be challenging to set up new subsidiaries.
- Enhance the 'sorting' ability in all screens by allowing more sorting options.
- FloQast's reduced close time would easily amount to an ROI of 100+%.
- Since using FloQast, we've been able fewer.
- Our annual audit is a far more streamlined process, which ultimately amounts to less questions/requests from the auditors. Infinite ROI.
FloQast stacks up extremely well to BlackLine, at a fraction of the cost. While BlackLine may have more top-end options, much of it is not applicable to the mid-market space. FloQast would instantly provide a significant boost to any mid-market company, while BlackLine would be akin to "taking a rocket-ship to the grocery store".FloQast is simply the better option.
FloQast is well suited for any mid-market company, or outsourced accounting shop. I feel like it's an excellent value compared to other high priced bank reconciliation tools. Of course, every system has its limits, and FloQast would likely not be a good fit for a Fortune 200 company or a company with dozens or even hundreds of subsidiaries and legal entities.