Overall Satisfaction with FlowMapp
As a UX/UI designer, I use FlowMapp for all my discoveries. When I have to design an interface, it helps me to structure the whole flow with the flowchart functionality and to know better the users by storing all my personas and creating user journeys. Thus, I can find pain points and design the best interface that will solve those pain points.
- Flowchart are very easy to design
- The template for user journey
- User flows functionality
- Adding content to site map
- Icon library is limited
- Link or group project that are related together
- Have a user test part to gather all the ux process in the website
- Improve velocity of the product designer during the discovery process
- Helps us to map the right flow that will help us to convert more users
- Discover the pain points thanks to user journey to correct it
I still use Figma for mockups but Figma isn't convenient to create flowcharts, user journeys,s or even site maps. This is not automatic, there isn't a library as complete as in FlowMapp. The fact that we can manage content in a site map in FlowMapp is amazing. Overmore I love the UI of the website, it's very pleasant.
Do you think FlowMapp delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with FlowMapp's feature set?
Did FlowMapp live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of FlowMapp go as expected?
Would you buy FlowMapp again?
Well suited: We are two UX designers and it's very useful for us to collaborate thanks to FlowMapp to create an all-out UX tool (User journey, site map, flow chart, personas). We can easily complete the work of each other and everything is simple and intuitive. Less suited: For big companies where we have a lot of projects, we are easily lost with all our files