April 15, 2021
Score 1 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with FortiClient
Access to electronic medical record system from outside our facilities, e.g. from home or outside office hours.
- Provides a random barrier to workflow
- Almost nothing except allowing occasional and unpredictable access to our electronic medical records platform
- Absolutely nothing else
- font way too small on login, unable to select an option, for example, to see each letter of password as typed promotes errors at login
- login errors and failure rate extremely high as [reported] by all our physicians and other providers: not infrequently one will have to return to office after hours in order to complete charts or access charts to answer patient after hours questions
- frequent disconnects in spite of excellent internet signal
- unacceptable interruptions in patient care
- Provides occasional access to EMR after hours
- Provides unreliable access to EMR after hours
- The above are better than nothing at all, I suppose
- Immense amount of physician time wasted
- Unbelievable delays in patient care
- Immoral use of the real need for medical record security as a means for this corporation to leech off medical practices with no adverse consequences to the programmers or bosses making and selling the product
Do you think FortiClient delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with FortiClient's feature set?
Did FortiClient live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of FortiClient go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy FortiClient again?