Overall Satisfaction with Freckle by Renaissance
The third and fourth-grade teachers in my school building use Freckle math as a resource. They used it during distance learning as the bulk of the math curriculum. During the regular year, they use it to differentiate for student needs and augment the regular curriculum. We believe that every single student is deserving a year's growth in a year's worth of time. This is true no matter if a student begins at, below, or above grade level in math. Freckle helps us meet students' unique needs so that we reach the goal of all making a year's progress minimum in a year's time.
- Differentiation: Students are guided though lessons that fit their unique learning needs.
- Data collection: Teachers have access to ongoing reports that help them tailor instruction.
- Versatility: Students can access Freckle from any computer at any time.
- Price: In a perfect world, Freckle would be less expensive.
- High scores on state tests.
- 100% of our students made a year's growth in a year's time in math.
- Students enjoy Freckle math.
We have also used Moby Max. Freckle is preferred because, quite frankly, the children like it a lot better. That matters. It has a more student-friendly interface.
Do you think Freckle by Renaissance delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Freckle by Renaissance's feature set?
Did Freckle by Renaissance live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Freckle by Renaissance go as expected?
Would you buy Freckle by Renaissance again?
Freckle is a great tool for students in the middle grades. As noted previously, it is easy for students and teachers alike to use it. It is very well suited for students who are hard-working, self-motivated, and independent. It would not be appropriate for schools without one-to-one computers or strong and fast internet connections.