Overall Satisfaction with FrontStream Panorama
We are currently using Firstgiving as a peer to peer solution for a fundraising campaign. This is the 5th annual event and we have always used this platform. We are a small organization and this is one of our largest fundraisers so we cannot afford to have issues, but this year the product has not functioned in the way it is supposed to and we are losing donation dollars as a result.
- In the past they have supported this event well. The product functioned as advertised until this year.
- Two weeks ago we started receiving questions from donors because they were having trouble making donations. The pages wouldn't load or they would get part way through the donation process and the page would buffer and they couldn't complete the process. Some had tried to donate 3 or 4 times unsuccessfully. We have been told this is fixed now, but we still hear intermittent comments from people with issues.
- Two weeks ago we started seeing issues with the display pages that show progress of the fundraising campaign. The totals were inaccurate - some were too low and some were too high. The concept is to encourage competition between teams and individuals and the inability to see accurate data eliminates this aspect of the campaign. Also, in some cases the totals were showing that people had exceeded their goal when they had not. Donors are more likely to contribute to help someone meet their goal than to give money to someone who is already above goal.
- Customer Service has been awful. It is difficult to reach anyone and when you do the updates are not not very helpful. It has been nearly two weeks with no progress. All week long this wee we were told they were testing the solution and as soon as it was tested and they were sure it worked they would apply the fix. Last night they did something because all of the numbers changed but now they are worse than they were before. Most of our participants have disappeared and our totals are even lower than they were. We have had no updates today to explain where they are or what will happen next.
- Our event is two weeks away and I don't know how we will reach our goal. I don't even know how much money we have raised to date. If I could figure out a way to switch to another platform at this time I would but unfortunately I think we are stuck with this solution for this year. It is very disappointing that they can't fix these issues and even worse that they don't communicate with their customers. We will not use them again!
- During the first four years our experience was positive but this year we are in jeopardy of missing our fundraising goal by as much as 50% because of the lack of service and support.
Originally they provided a reliable product. I am not sure what has happened to their service.
They do not seem to care about the problems of their customers. They do not return phone calls. They do not provide the updates on their support page that they promised. They have had two weeks to repair the basic functionality of their system and they have been unable to do so. This is a complete failure as far as I am concerned.
Do you think FrontStream Panorama delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with FrontStream Panorama's feature set?
Did FrontStream Panorama live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of FrontStream Panorama go as expected?
Would you buy FrontStream Panorama again?
Given the experience I have had this year, I couldn't recommend any part of their service. The product doesn't function as advertised and they don't communicate with customers to let them know what they are doing to fix it. It is a level of service that is completely unacceptable on every level.