Overall Satisfaction with GanttPRO
I am a student who is currently doing a working year abroad in New Zealand. I have been tasked with a project which has several different sections to it, along with varying deadlines. In the beginning, GanttPro seemed a bit confusing, however, after playing around on it for a bit I found it much better than the other websites I had tried! You can tailor it to exactly how you want it, and it gets easier and easier to use. It allows you to download your Gantt chart as a PDF which is also highly beneficial. The colors make it easy to differentiate between each topic and the benchmarks are really useful, especially for different deadlines! It is a really good website and I thoroughly enjoyed using it and will continue to!
- I really enjoyed how easy it was to make the layout exactly as I wanted and found it much more user-friendly than similar websites.
- The layout is clear and very easy to read, as Gantt charts can look confusing.
- The benchmarks that you can add in are a massive help, helps show you your progress!
- In the beginning, it seems a bit complex, however, it gets much easier with practice.
- Due to me being a student, this question does not apply.
GanttPro is really well suited to tasks that have a lot of sub-categories and different sections and/or deadlines. It clearly maps out each section and you can monitor your progress and it really helps with time management. I have been using it individually, however, for a group project, it would be very useful as you would be able to monitor everybody else's progress!