GanttPRO Reviews

Ralph Klein Guevarra profile photo
It is a very great tool for making Gantt charts and project timelines. It solves the company's problem via the easy to use user interface that is on the website. I'll personally recommend it to my colleagues who also need a tool that will generate Gantt charts and project timelines for them. I will definitely have a subscription for the rest of my professional career. Hopefully, GanttPro will progress even more and have additional features that will enhance the user experience (given that it is a very great experience now) and it will be something that the industry will all need!
  • Gantt Charting
  • Project Timeline
  • Task Assignments
  • Generating PDF
  • Generating Doc
  • Intuitive Report Generator
In a busy work environment. It is a very handy tool to have because it can make your project management a breeze. It won't hurt your pocket as the price is very affordable with various discount offers for new and old users. I'm thankful I made the right choice on using this product.
Read Ralph Klein Guevarra's full review
Gulfiya Kurmangaleeva profile photo
September 08, 2019

The best tool

I'm using GanttPro during my studying process at the University of London. This brilliant tool helps me significantly! I manage all my courses meeting deadlines on time using visualization for studying steps. GanttPro covers all the needed functionalities. For example, as a user, I can create plans for every course (when I'm going to start a new chapter when I need to send my assignment for getting a review when it's time to sign up for exams). In addition, I can use drag and drop functionality and it speeds up the process significantly. What's more, GanttPro has a modern cool design! It's a pleasure to use GanttPro!
  • Modern design
  • List of cool functionalities
  • None
GanttPro is well suited for the following things:
1. For managing courses
2. For visualizing all processes
3. For keeping in mind deadlines, tasks, and resources
4. For understanding whether you need additional resources for meeting my professional and studying goals on time
5. Cool design makes me happy during the work process
6. Bunch of functions allows me to spend less time
7. The professional support team can always help if I have a question
8. I can easily share my work with colleagues
9. Design of plans is brilliant. It's not a shame to share PNG
I haven't noticed any cases when GanttPro was bad. I can highly recommend it.
Read Gulfiya Kurmangaleeva's full review
KATHIA GONZALEZ profile photo
I'm using GanttPro during my PMP studies at the EDPM, Escuela de Project Management in Andalucía, Spain. I have used it to solve project management exercises and simulate project development. I read in a forum that this tool was highly recommended, as it easily works as other recognized programs. I am very pleased with its performance.
  • It is quite easy to use. I like very much the export options, and how easily you can print it to a PDF. Drag and drop options are also very appreciated.
  • Also, the “team & resources tool” is very useful in order to quickly isolate team duties and deadlines.
  • Nothing to improve. I really like the GanttPRO interface.
It is excellent for PMP studies, and also for business project tracking. I highly recommend it.
Read KATHIA GONZALEZ's full review
HAOSHENG QIAN profile photo
November 04, 2019

GanttPRO Review

It is an excellent software to plan a project. It forces me to think about how to split the whole project into small achievable tasks and set milestones for each stage. At the same time, this is pure online software which means I can access and edit it at any time any place.
  • Online software.
  • Color coding is excellent.
  • The default mode should be with the tabs closed.
  • The days off should show up in months zoom mode.
GanttPRO is good for any kind of project with various amounts of members. It is good for time management and delivery of tasks to each member. The impressive feature is that each member could be signed to sub-tasks in the project. And they could update their rate of progress.
Read HAOSHENG QIAN's full review
Jorge Juan Ñíguez Fernández profile photo
I'm using GanttPRO during my studying process at the University of Granada. This tool helps me a lot to make easier my project. I manage a project about accessibility for a course. GanttPRO covers all the needed functionalities. For example, as a user, I can create plans for every part (when I'm going to start a new user story when I need to send my project for getting a review when it's time to sign up for exams). In addition, I can use drag and drop functionality and it speeds up the process significantly. What's more, GanttPRO has a modern cool design! It's a pleasure to use GanttPRO!
  • Modern design.
  • Easy to learn.
  • None that I can think of!
The application is well suited for project management. It has worked great for this and is able to perform all of the tasks that I need it to. I can also see myself using this program at work and in the future.
Read Jorge Juan Ñíguez Fernández's full review
Managing a small team can prove to be more challenging than expected. Our team was looking for a more intuitive software to make a Gantt chart to organize our schedule and some colleagues recommended GanttPRO to us as they were using it for their team. When I started, I found the tool incredibly easy to pick up and was able to apply our schedule to it straight away. It was also efficient at making modifications on-the-go. GanttPRO is being used by our project manager for our team of four. It greatly helps us schedule and manage our time as well as plan ahead for the future.
  • Organize tasks into categories and subsections. While this is applicable to most task-tracking software, our team had never seen one for Gantt chart software before.
  • Easy to pick up and intuitive to use. I used to loathe making Gantt charts because they just took so long and were incredibly tedious with an unintuitive interface. It totally ruined the experience for me. As a first time user of GanttPRO, I found it heaps easier to learn and use than other software.
  • With GanttPRO, it's super easy to make changes on the fly. Life always throws unforeseen circumstances at any team; luckily, it's really easy to make changes with the software and account for situations.
  • I'm not sure if this already exists, but being able to see the full chart without exporting it would be nice.
  • More colour options to differentiate roles and tasks would be great! A lot of the current colours are fairly similar (lots of greens and blues) and can be hard to tell apart for some people.
  • Allowing some tasks to happen in tandem; allowing the arrows to go backward. For example, I tried to connect one task to another to show that they are related and the software would not let that happen because one task started in the middle of the other.
Where GanttPRO is well suited:
  • Managing a small team
  • Independent game development team
  • Tracking tasks
  • Scheduling for a short period of time
  • Student teams
  • Class assignments
Where GanttPRO is less appropriate:
  • Larger teams
  • Projects spanning over five years
  • Small projects less than a week-long
I am currently a student taking an MIS course. We have a team of 5 people and needed to use a project management tool for an assignment. We compared and tried out a few but GannttPRO was so easy to use and provided all the necessary tools to help keep our project on track. Adding task, assigning/unassigning resources and even exporting was a breeze! In addition, I love how you change the view with a click of a button and it also gives you tips along the way. Being a new user, I was surprised at how user-friendly the tool was. I would definitely recommend it and I look forward to using it for future projects.
  • Usability
  • User-friendly
  • Cost-effective
  • Export without the watermark in trial mode.
In my case, I use it for school but can also see myself using it for work.
Clarissa Chong profile photo
I am a final year Product/ Industrial Design university student. For our final year project it involves a lot of deadlines and multiple tasks which may overlap and become complicated if not planned properly. GanntPRO has helped me greatly in visualing each task and my progress to ensure that I'm on track. It is also great at showing my supervisor and examiners at the end of the project the process and steps I've taken, and demonstrate how I structure my time (something that I'm graded on as well). The colour coding is a simple yet useful tool as it helps organised the different categories of work that needs to be done.
  • Ability to add sub-tasks and change the colour coding to help organise work that needs to be done
  • The option to link different tasks together (task dependencies) which helps visualise what else needs to be done along side the current task
  • Viewing the duration it may take and the progress chart to help quantify and visualise your progress
  • It was a bit complicated at first- maybe cause I'm new to the program and needed to look up a quick tutorial
  • A search function to find individual tasks as it can get quite messy when there are multiple sub-tasks and specific tasks need to be edited
  • The drag function to move tasks from sub-tasks to sibling task"/ to different task "folders" can be improved slightly to make it easier to move them to other locations, since sometimes it can accidentally be placed in a different "folder"
This is a quick and intuitive way which helps visualise the work that you've done and needs to be done. It has features that you didn't think was needed, but realise it helps greatly especially the duration(weeks) bar which helps show how much time you set for each task.
Read Clarissa Chong's full review
Kevin McLaughlin profile photo
I am a student at The University of California Davis studying Mechanical Engineering. Our Senior Design Class requires us to use a Gantt Chart so that we stay on task with our project. Every year there are students who never finish their projects because they couldn't stay on a schedule. I have been lightly exposed to the features that GanttPRO offers, but they are perfect for our needs for the next 12 weeks. I love how the product gives you the ability to assign tasks to people in the group, create subtasks for the topic, and move around tasks with ease. I look forward to using GanntPRO more in the future with this project and my 1st job after graduation. I will be sure to share this software with other UC Davis students.
  • GanttPRO is easy to use for beginners
  • GanttPRO is visually appealing and fast
  • GanttPRO is perfect for a small team to use for projects
  • GanttPRO doesn't allow to add a subtask to the subtask taking away customization and flexibility for different use cases
  • GanttPRO extends the tasks to the date of the subtask, so if the task as a whole takes longer than the subtask then you need to state it as such
  • GanttPRO doesn't let you assign the materials to the tasks
As a Mechanical Engineering student at The University of California Davis, the GanttPRO is perfect for our application in our senior design class. We were taught how to use the Gantt chart during lecture and needed to find a way to create one to use for our senior design project. We are designing a device that will disperse pollen underneath a drone as to autonomously pollenate a field of crops. Our hope is that GanttPRO will be our backbone tool so we can accomplish our project.
Read Kevin McLaughlin's full review
Corinne Muir profile photo
I used GanttPRO to create a plan for the completion of my Ph.D. thesis. This enabled me to schedule work on the different elements and chapters and ensure that I am on track to complete it in time. I also used the Gantt charts that I created in my annual reviews, a good thesis plan is necessary to pass the review and progress to the next year of study and GanntPro allowed me to create a great chart to support this. GanntPro was easy to use and allowed me to create an attractive chart, which was also easy to edit when necessary for my next annual review.
  • Creates an attractive chart
  • Easy edit
  • Nothing
I found it useful for planning and communicating a timeline for my Ph.D. research.
Read Corinne Muir's full review
Cassie Tucker profile photo
I am a student who is currently doing a working year abroad in New Zealand. I have been tasked with a project which has several different sections to it, along with varying deadlines. In the beginning, GanttPro seemed a bit confusing, however, after playing around on it for a bit I found it much better than the other websites I had tried! You can tailor it to exactly how you want it, and it gets easier and easier to use. It allows you to download your Gantt chart as a PDF which is also highly beneficial. The colors make it easy to differentiate between each topic and the benchmarks are really useful, especially for different deadlines! It is a really good website and I thoroughly enjoyed using it and will continue to!
  • I really enjoyed how easy it was to make the layout exactly as I wanted and found it much more user-friendly than similar websites.
  • The layout is clear and very easy to read, as Gantt charts can look confusing.
  • The benchmarks that you can add in are a massive help, helps show you your progress!
  • In the beginning, it seems a bit complex, however, it gets much easier with practice.
GanttPro is really well suited to tasks that have a lot of sub-categories and different sections and/or deadlines. It clearly maps out each section and you can monitor your progress and it really helps with time management. I have been using it individually, however, for a group project, it would be very useful as you would be able to monitor everybody else's progress!
Read Cassie Tucker's full review
Nicole Berry profile photo
Gantt Pro is being used in my studies for grad school. I am a student at the University of Southern Indiana and have used it to do simulations of project management cases.
  • Very easy to use and learn.
  • It is extremely customizable and you can make it look any way that you would like.
  • You can connect with other users and send them updates of the project as well.
  • I would like to be able to change the start date of my project after the start of it. Be able to move it forward and backward to adjust.
  • I would like to be able to customize the print area in the actual program.
  • I would like to be able to copy and paste tasks from Excel into the document.
The application is well suited for project management. It has worked great for this class and is able to perform all of the tasks that I need it to. I can also see myself using this program at work and in the future.
Read Nicole Berry's full review
Chris Drummond profile photo
I have been using GanttPRO to facilitate project planning and scheduling of tasks. The existing alternative is MS Project 2003, which by comparison is cumbersome to use and does not produce professional looking figures. GanttPRO is very easy to use, with an intuitive interface that allows for "drag and drop" rearrangement of tasks and linking tasks together. I found that while I was constantly googling how to do simple actions in MS Project, I could easily guess how to achieve what I wanted in GanttPRO. It also produced a much more slick and polished figure that I would be happy to attach to reports or put in tender documents.
  • Intuitive interface.
  • Produces polished looking figures.
  • Ability to drag and drop tasks around.
  • Can't search easily within tasks.
  • Can't have a project based on 'weeks elapsed.'
Well suited as a superior product to replace MS Project.
Read Chris Drummond's full review
Nestor Guerrero profile photo
In FUDIS, a non-government organization based in Mexico, we are using GanttPRO to plan the activities within the organization. We just started and we need to efficiently use our time and resources. GanttPRO has been very helpful to plan, communicate, and track the projects we are working on. One of the functionalities we love is the link between tasks. Previous apps that we tried did not have this functionality.
  • Linking tasks, it is pretty powerful when you have long projects with multiple teams.
  • Exporting specific information criteria helps to communicate better with your team.
  • Undo functionality provides you the chance to discard a change.
  • It would be very nice if all of the costs within a project were shown at once.
  • A line in the timeline that indicates where today lies.
  • To select more than one row to copy tasks.
Good scenarios
  • Planning activities where people located in different cities or countries should collaborate.
  • Coordinating projects where people from different organizations are involved.
  • Tracking activities - it is essential to communicate among members.
Less appropriate scenarios
  • Using this tool as an instrument in meetings to discuss ideas.
  • To link the system with a payment tool once the task is done.
  • To arrange meetings using Zoom, Skype or other meeting software.
Read Nestor Guerrero's full review
Garrett Cornelius profile photo
February 22, 2019

Great for Teams!

Right now, I am using GanttPro for an Engineering class at my college. One of the main focuses of the class is team building and time management. For this upcoming project, we were asked to create a Gant chart to plot out every part of a 2-month project for 4 people. I found GanntPro and they just made it SO SIMPLE. It was way easier than some of the other Excel options. It was easy to understand and operate. I completed the entire chart in under an hour and it looks great. Not to mention you can export it to a .pdf form and it even allows you to inform your peers when their task is due. Super awesome and I support them. Great company, great layout, end of story.
  • Ease of use.
  • Proper layout and efficient use of space for formatting.
  • Team integration.
  • Exporting your chart.
  • Options for free access to students.
  • Seems a bit pricy considering plans are only annual.
  • I'd love to see some form of integration with Google Docs.
GanttPro is perfect for any group of people with a mission at hand that needs a way to plan efficiently and elegantly. Probably better for large projects with a decent group of people. If you have just two people for a short term project this may not be for you.
Read Garrett Cornelius's full review
nurul zayanah zolkafli profile photo
February 21, 2019

GanttPRO Review

GanttPRO has helped me a lot in organizing my tasks. I just need to follow those task to complete my work on time. It makes me be a more organized person. I decide to use GanttPRO for my upcoming projects. My department also has been using this software to organize their tasks.
  • Tasks get completed on time.
  • Makes a person more organized.
  • Simple is better.
  • Not so interactive.
  • Design.
It is more suitable for an IT developer or a Software engineering purpose. It is good for work planning and also suitable for students
Read nurul zayanah zolkafli's full review
Manoel Carvalho profile photo
The possibility of building the tasks in hours and not only and days can follow the progress more accurately. Making project progress more clear to managers. Thanks to the sharing of the project in URL we can involve the executors that use this resource as reference for progression of the tasks. In simple terms, we can include the level of Execution, Management and Direction in an uncomplicated way.
  • Basic learning curve fast, allowing easy identification of resources.
  • Sharing the project in a URL for evaluation is by far the feature that has made us invest time in learning the tool.
  • It is a WEB tool, but it does not seem to give the speed with which it loads and allows the operation. Even in precarious internet access conditions.
  • Reform project in our TV studio.
  • UHF Mobile Link deployment project.
  • CCTV Implantation Project.
Among all the evaluated solutions for project management GantPRO presented two important characteristics to decide to invest time in its learning. It allows you to design the tasks in hours and not only in days. For us, we have tight deadlines for delivery of TV scenario structures, it is important to be able to determine in how many hours the mobilization and demobilization of a scenario will happen. Sharing the project in a URL is something that facilitates the communication between the executors and the managers, for me that I operate as an intermediary is something fantastic, because it allows me to illustrate a simple way without red tape or to create accounts too much the progression of the actions. In short I did not find online tool better these days.
Read Manoel Carvalho's full review
Dimitri Leurs profile photo
GanttPRO is a great tool to show the evolution of a project. We can easily see how the project has evolved and where it is going. I think it is a great software for anyone who Has a group project, or even a solo project, in order to see the progression. It is easy to use, and convenient. I never had any problem using it. I used it to present my project on visual saliency and I did great. And I am happy GanttPRO have a premium access account for students like me who do not have a lot of money.
  • Intuitive
  • Online
  • A bit expensive
For my project about visual saliency, it is doing great. for example to show the evolution of the project long term and in the past. I used it in week mode to easily see the evolution of my work week by week. First, training about AI and visual saliency, then the beginning of programming, and all the tricks of programming that I used with my partner in order to build a great neural network using Google collaboratory, and finally the advanced programming session with all the details about the implementation and the specification about how to use our neural network.
Read Dimitri Leurs's full review
JesAlana Stewart Thomas profile photo
I am a PhD candidate in Literacy, Culture, and Language Education working towards finishing my degree in May. This means completing an entire research project the size of a book (my dissertation). GanttPRO has helped tremendously in this process, because not only has it provided me with a visualization of all the work that I have already done (which is incredibly rewarding), but it also provides me with a visualization of my deadlines, and what still needs to be done! Additionally, this visualization can be used within my dissertation to demonstrate the research process, giving my dissertation committee members a clear outline of what was promised and completed. I am personally very fond of the way that you can choose how to layer information and provide each layer with a designated color within GanttPRO, so that not only can I display deadlines and writing time, but I can even show the stages of my methodology all in one chart!!! I highly recommend this tool for anyone attempting to finish a dissertation.
  • Organization of project stages - GanttPRO provides you with the ability to layer stages in a project by using different sub-task or milestone features.
  • GanttPRO automatically translates data to a visual, which is supremely useful for those who are perhaps not as well-versed in Excel. Even those who are (such as myself), GanttPRO is much more visually dynamic, in my opinion.
  • The best feature of GannttPRO, is that you can easily change the visual from week view, to month, to year and back without having to input your data differently, which is supremely useful for a timeline of a dissertation that could span many years.
  • I haven't found a way to combine existing "projects" to one-another within GanttPRO, and that would be incredibly useful. Again, it may exist already, I simply have not found out how to do this.
Absolutely fantastic for creating a visual timeline for long and detailed projects such as dissertations!
Read JesAlana Stewart Thomas's full review
Michael N profile photo
I started to use GanttPRO to help keep my group projects on track. It's easy to use - its low barrier interface made it fun to start with. Soon it became essential for my projects. The longer you work with it the more sophisticated features you discover and start to use. I am at a point now where I do not start a new group project without managing it on GanttPRO. The TAs usually love the reports - they show that we are on track. On top of everything, it is beautifully done - including the exports to project reports add significant value.
  • Easy to use interface
  • Extensive features
  • Beautiful reports
  • It might seem expensive, but really is not given the value it provides.
It can and should be used for project management for really any kind of project. Its cloud-based nature makes it especially suitable for distributed teams or when you need access on the go. I have looked at other tools that either were clumsy to use or do not provide the same set of features. GanttPRO came out ahead of everything else.
Read Michael N's full review
Chun-Min &quot;Mindy&quot; Jen, Ph.D. profile photo
I start using GanttPro in order to get all items of my on-going project organized in an order of time table. I think this product has the potential to be popularly used by the whole organization, because GanttPro helps the project manager organize newly written proposals submitted some time annually. With GanttPro, the collaboration working for one project together can better know each sub-project's working progress in a neat manner.
  • GanttPro makes the slide of my monthly report entitled as "where we are" way much clearer for my colleagues
  • GanttPro is very easy to start with
  • GanttPro makes the visualization of all items comprising of my big project be more vivid
  • The chart bar can show how much you have accomplished and how much is left
  • The order of different sub-projects can be automatically adjusted through the input overall time consumption as required
Read Chun-Min "Mindy" Jen, Ph.D.'s full review
February 14, 2019

GanttPRO for Students

I am using GanttPro as a student in my capstone class to meet the project management requirements for the class. GanttPro is a very easy to use tool and is very user friendly. It is making my life easier for tracking tasks and due dates. I used to try to use templates in Excel to create the Gantt charts that I use but it was very cumbersome and very difficult overall. GanttPro is way easier and just works. No fighting with formulas in Excel to get the cells to populate correctly. GanttPro is also much less expensive than Microsoft Project and has the important features that I need.
  • Color coding is excellent
  • Easy to pick dates and times
  • Easy groupings of tasks
  • Some of the complex tools available in MS Project do not work in GanttPro.
GanttPro is great for the type of project that I am currently working on as a graduate student. This is my capstone class and has a project management component. This is something that I need to complete the class. If I was going into a project management career, I would highly consider using something like MS Project to work on larger projects.
GanttPRO is a very intuitive app for working with Gantt charts.

Context:
I am a student with a premier management institute in India and am currently having a course/module on Production and Operations Management. I have an assignment in which I have to analyze wet textile processing in a textile processing unit. The Gantt chart that I required for this was supposed to take hours to create. GanttPRO helped create it quickly and efficiently.
  • It helps with custom time frames for your Gantt charts. Like hourly, weekly, daily etc.
  • It provides an intuitive interface.
  • It also helps you understand Gantt charts better.
  • I really like the connectors and the logic built into several components.
  • It also gives you the option to assign work hours and automatically adjust calculations for them.
  • I have just started using it.... It could be more drag and drop though.
  • The default mode should be with the tabs closed.
  • There should be an interactive tutorial. As even though it is intuitive, It may not be so for everyone.
For a student studying "Production and Operations Management", It is a godsend. I cannot think of a scenario where it will be less appropriate from a project management standpoint. It makes something which is scary in the Excel template, not only easy to deal with, but also fun. You cannot really ask for anything more than that.

During my thesis, I chose to work with GanttPRO because I liked using it during my student years. It has useful features such as a track changes feature to recover from unwanted changes, which makes it accessible to beginners. The listing of tasks is programmed in a convenient way that comes naturally to people, which makes making a Gantt chart a simple and quick task. Personally, I like to review tasks from the planning in an activity list, which GanttPRO provides as an activity board!

Furthermore, I believe the software can be used in larger groups conveniently since it has an option to assign tasks to people.

• Easy to understand interface makes using the software accessible to a large body of people.
  • Exporting to PDF is done very well and can come useful when adding the planning as an appendix.
  • Has track changes feature to never get lost.
  • The software is slow which makes it tedious at times.
During my thesis the program was valuable. I do not want to spend too much time in implementing deadlines and project tasks into a Gantt chart, and GanttPRO is a quick web tool for this. During my student times, I did use the software a multitude of times to organize a project between 16 people. Everybody that did not have any direct need to access the planning had the online read-only version.
It's been very helpful because it has many more properties and abilities than my version of Excel. The project I'm working on now is over 120 line items and in Excel, it is just information overload. In GanttPRO, the same data is much more manageable and easier to read and interact with. GanttPRO is easy to learn and use and I would highly recommend it to someone who wants to do more than what Excel has to offer.
  • Easy to learn and use
  • Very manageable with lots of data
  • Easy to read
  • I'd like to be able to edit the points & subpoints easier. Those aren't the easiest to navigate
  • I wish it was free to anyone (at a basic level) but I understand why it's not!
It's well suited for people who have a lot of data to sort through (or a long timeline). Less appropriate for Gantt charts that only have a few line items. It's just as easy to input those kinds of charts into Excel.

Task Management (33)
Resource Management (29)
Gantt Charts (32)
Scheduling (32)
Workflow Automation (28)
Team Collaboration (28)
Support for Agile Methodology (25)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (23)
Budget and Expense Management (22)

About GanttPRO

GanttPRO is a project planning tool based on a Gantt chart approach. It visualizes all tasks along a timeline so managers and teams are able to have a full and easy-to-understand picture of projects.

In GanttPRO, users can:
- Create tasks with their start/end dates;
- Assign tasks, track their progress;
- Set project milestones for any crucial events;
- Organize work with deadlines;
- Create baselines to compare a current state of a chart with what was planned earlier;
- Manage resources;
- Collaborate with team members using comments and attachments, real-time notifications;
- Undo actions and restore charts;
- Share charts with public url;
- Export projects in popular formats;
- Import their projects from Excel and MS Projects;
- Set own schedules;
- Choose various skins for their charts, set different colors for their tasks, copy and paste tasks, and more.

GanttPRO Features

Has featureTeam Collaboration
Has featureSupport for Agile Methodology
Has featureSupport for Waterfall Methodology
Does not have featureDocument Management
Does not have featureEmail integration
Does not have featureMobile Access
Does not have featureTimesheet Tracking
Does not have featureChange request and Case Management
Has featureBudget and Expense Management
Professional Services Automation Features
Does not have featureQuotes/estimates
Does not have featureInvoicing
Does not have featureProject & financial reporting
Does not have featureIntegration with accounting software

GanttPRO Screenshots