Reviews (1-25 of 28)
1. For managing courses
2. For visualizing all processes
3. For keeping in mind deadlines, tasks, and resources
4. For understanding whether you need additional resources for meeting my professional and studying goals on time
5. Cool design makes me happy during the work process
6. Bunch of functions allows me to spend less time
7. The professional support team can always help if I have a question
8. I can easily share my work with colleagues
9. Design of plans is brilliant. It's not a shame to share PNG
I haven't noticed any cases when GanttPro was bad. I can highly recommend it.
- I really enjoyed how easy it was to make the layout exactly as I wanted and found it much more user-friendly than similar websites.
- The layout is clear and very easy to read, as Gantt charts can look confusing.
- The benchmarks that you can add in are a massive help, helps show you your progress!
- In the beginning, it seems a bit complex, however, it gets much easier with practice.
- Very easy to use and learn.
- It is extremely customizable and you can make it look any way that you would like.
- You can connect with other users and send them updates of the project as well.
- I would like to be able to change the start date of my project after the start of it. Be able to move it forward and backward to adjust.
- I would like to be able to customize the print area in the actual program.
- I would like to be able to copy and paste tasks from Excel into the document.
- Ability to add sub-tasks and change the colour coding to help organise work that needs to be done
- The option to link different tasks together (task dependencies) which helps visualise what else needs to be done along side the current task
- Viewing the duration it may take and the progress chart to help quantify and visualise your progress
- It was a bit complicated at first- maybe cause I'm new to the program and needed to look up a quick tutorial
- A search function to find individual tasks as it can get quite messy when there are multiple sub-tasks and specific tasks need to be edited
- The drag function to move tasks from sub-tasks to sibling task"/ to different task "folders" can be improved slightly to make it easier to move them to other locations, since sometimes it can accidentally be placed in a different "folder"
- GanttPRO is easy to use for beginners
- GanttPRO is visually appealing and fast
- GanttPRO is perfect for a small team to use for projects
- GanttPRO doesn't allow to add a subtask to the subtask taking away customization and flexibility for different use cases
- GanttPRO extends the tasks to the date of the subtask, so if the task as a whole takes longer than the subtask then you need to state it as such
- GanttPRO doesn't let you assign the materials to the tasks
- Linking tasks, it is pretty powerful when you have long projects with multiple teams.
- Exporting specific information criteria helps to communicate better with your team.
- Undo functionality provides you the chance to discard a change.
- It would be very nice if all of the costs within a project were shown at once.
- A line in the timeline that indicates where today lies.
- To select more than one row to copy tasks.
- Planning activities where people located in different cities or countries should collaborate.
- Coordinating projects where people from different organizations are involved.
- Tracking activities - it is essential to communicate among members.
- Using this tool as an instrument in meetings to discuss ideas.
- To link the system with a payment tool once the task is done.
- To arrange meetings using Zoom, Skype or other meeting software.
- Ease of use.
- Proper layout and efficient use of space for formatting.
- Team integration.
- Exporting your chart.
- Options for free access to students.
- Seems a bit pricy considering plans are only annual.
- I'd love to see some form of integration with Google Docs.
- Basic learning curve fast, allowing easy identification of resources.
- Sharing the project in a URL for evaluation is by far the feature that has made us invest time in learning the tool.
- It is a WEB tool, but it does not seem to give the speed with which it loads and allows the operation. Even in precarious internet access conditions.
- Reform project in our TV studio.
- UHF Mobile Link deployment project.
- CCTV Implantation Project.
- Organization of project stages - GanttPRO provides you with the ability to layer stages in a project by using different sub-task or milestone features.
- GanttPRO automatically translates data to a visual, which is supremely useful for those who are perhaps not as well-versed in Excel. Even those who are (such as myself), GanttPRO is much more visually dynamic, in my opinion.
- The best feature of GannttPRO, is that you can easily change the visual from week view, to month, to year and back without having to input your data differently, which is supremely useful for a timeline of a dissertation that could span many years.
- I haven't found a way to combine existing "projects" to one-another within GanttPRO, and that would be incredibly useful. Again, it may exist already, I simply have not found out how to do this.
- Easy to use and put charts together
- Intuitive interface and feature packed
- Add more integrations (they seem to be working on this)
- Add the ability to link charts together better
- Add sorting/folder categories to better manage organization
- Visualizes data
- Approximates the end date of the project
- Tracks the progress of the project
- Changing the time spent per day on each project
- An onboard introduction video
- Make a phone application that would sync with the website
- GanttPro makes the slide of my monthly report entitled as "where we are" way much clearer for my colleagues
- GanttPro is very easy to start with
- GanttPro makes the visualization of all items comprising of my big project be more vivid
- The chart bar can show how much you have accomplished and how much is left
- The order of different sub-projects can be automatically adjusted through the input overall time consumption as required
- It provides multiple options for defining tasks/sub-tasks and the relationships between them.
- It is very easy to configure and to maintain.
- It is very easy to manage the timeline with relation to the changes in tasks.
- Nothing so far!
I am a student with a premier management institute in India and am currently having a course/module on Production and Operations Management. I have an assignment in which I have to analyze wet textile processing in a textile processing unit. The Gantt chart that I required for this was supposed to take hours to create. GanttPRO helped create it quickly and efficiently.
- It helps with custom time frames for your Gantt charts. Like hourly, weekly, daily etc.
- It provides an intuitive interface.
- It also helps you understand Gantt charts better.
- I really like the connectors and the logic built into several components.
- It also gives you the option to assign work hours and automatically adjust calculations for them.
- I have just started using it.... It could be more drag and drop though.
- The default mode should be with the tabs closed.
- There should be an interactive tutorial. As even though it is intuitive, It may not be so for everyone.
During my thesis, I chose to work with GanttPRO because I liked using it during my student years. It has useful features such as a track changes feature to recover from unwanted changes, which makes it accessible to beginners. The listing of tasks is programmed in a convenient way that comes naturally to people, which makes making a Gantt chart a simple and quick task. Personally, I like to review tasks from the planning in an activity list, which GanttPRO provides as an activity board!
Furthermore, I believe the software can be used in larger groups conveniently since it has an option to assign tasks to people.
- Easy to understand interface makes using the software accessible to a large body of people.
- Exporting to PDF is done very well and can come useful when adding the planning as an appendix.
- Has track changes feature to never get lost.
- The software is slow which makes it tedious at times.
Certain parts of the trip must happen on certain dates (pre-booked reservations) while other parts of the trip are flexible, and just need to occur after the previous task/location is done.
GanttPRO was the only online Gantt tool that was able to handle these types of dependencies between tasks, and provide an overview of estimated dates for each location.
- Multiple options for defining dependencies between tasks.
- Timeline can automatically be adjusted when earlier tasks are changed.
- Easy to use, yet with powerful features.
- We haven't encountered any yet.
- Easy to learn and use
- Very manageable with lots of data
- Easy to read
- I'd like to be able to edit the points & subpoints easier. Those aren't the easiest to navigate
- I wish it was free to anyone (at a basic level) but I understand why it's not!
- Easy to use - no training needed.
- Colored timeline - helps to easily identify tasks.
- Should be easier to put the start date and time - right now one has to select the date first and then click again to select the time.
GanttPRO Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
In GanttPRO, users can:
|ESSENTIAL for personal needs||$19||per user per month|
|STARTUP for teams up to 5 members||9.5||per user per month|
|GROWING TEAM for teams up to 10 members||8.3||per user per month|
|BIG TEAM for teams up to 15 members||7.1||per user per month|
GanttPRO Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
GanttPRO Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||All countries are supported with no exception|
|Supported Languages:||English, Russian|