Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Task Management (50)7.373%
- Gantt Charts (50)7.373%
- Resource Management (45)7.070%
- Scheduling (48)6.969%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of GanttPRO, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
In GanttPRO, users can:
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
- Supported: Support for Waterfall Methodology
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
- Google Drive
- Jira Cloud Software
|Supported Countries||All countries are supported with no exception|
|Supported Languages||English, Russian|
- I would NOT say that GanttPRO does anything well.
- Needs an up-to-date user interface and better design.
- Needs better customer support.
- Not a human-centric company.
- Convenient and intuitive interface
- A quick transition to this service took us just a couple of days
- It is convenient to track the progress of my team, the workload of each of its members, and the total spent budget
- The ability to share and export data is very useful
- I would like to see the normal tutorial section (at the beginning I had problems)
- Kanban view has limited column options; I would like to be able to add and customize columns
- Intuitive and user-friendly management interface.
- Possibility of working in groups and recording activities.
- Advanced reporting with statistics.
- Management of projects and tasks, individually and in groups.
- Version control.
- The mobile version needs improvement.
- The interface is very easy to use and follow
- Inviting people to work on a project is helpful when working in teams
- Reporting options that are suitable with PMI practices
- Easier mobile access
- Intuitive reporting
- Color coding could be a bit easier based on the hierarchy of tasks
- Inviting People : You can invite people to work the project with you, so it's really useful if you work in teams.
- Milestones : Really interesting, I use it to know the limit date of the different tasks.
- The hierarchy is really well made and easily understandable.
- The way thing are shown are sometimes not as clear as they could be.
- Undo Feature
- Easy to use
- Task details
- Resource management
- I have not encountered any fault with GanttPRO
- Easy to use
- Nice, clean interface
- Web application, access from different computers or tables
- Easily add documents to tasks
- Interface for smartphone--it works on smartphones but it's very small
- Very large projects with lots of tasks can get difficult to show on the screen
- Flexible WBS Hierarchies
- Drag and Drop Task Management
- Version Control - ability to restore task-specific changes
- Custom Fields
- Add - Task Type (fixed units, work or duration)
- Add - more OOTB reporting
- Final presentation
- Task details
- Easy use
- I haven't found any problems
- Ease of use.
- Drag and drop function.
- Compatibility with other tools.
- Needs WBS chart function.
- Organize ideas.
- Keep updating.
- Easy to work with.
- Not being an app to use from smart devices.
- No options for students.
- The GANTT Chart is easy to use.
- Managing teams and ensuring clarity of tasks allocated.
- Resource management.
- The slow undo process is frustrating.
I also used it to manage all my course deadlines in college using the visualization for studying steps. The drag and drop tool makes it so easy to move priorities around. The user interface is very easy and user-friendly as opposed to all of those other gantt styled schedule management softwares. GanttPRO covers every step required to stay organized. As a user, I can create projects for every course I have. When I need to specify what chapter I need to take care of I just schedule it in as its own project. I'm really grateful that GanttPRO put so much thought into how easy scheduling can be.
- Time Management
- Easy Visualization
- Prioritization based on colors
- Easier Mobile Access
- Easy to use.
- Looks nice.
- Easy to edit.
- A quick tutorial.
- Task Assignments.
- Clean, simple interface that's very intuitive with relatively little learning curve.
- Good visualisation.
- The views could be more customisable. For example, show the date of week's commencement on the top instead of the week number.
- I would prefer the view to be much more horizontally compact so I can see more and scroll less.
- Integration with Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to export as a shared Google calendar that updates automatically.
- Student Teams
- Event Planners: eg. Weddings
- Design Teams 1-30 for Business/Commercial purposes
- Independent Projects
- Personal Use
- Medium-size Engineering Projects that embed heavy amounts of data (for eg. scheduling items) should probably use Primavera or something more industry-oriented
- Online working environment allows me to work when I want and from where I want.
- Self-explaining user-interface.
- Color-code for tasks could be extended and improved.
- Easy to use
- Lots of features
- Not fully free
- It is quite easy to use. I like very much the export options, and how easily you can print it to a PDF. Drag and drop options are also very appreciated.
- Also, the “team & resources tool” is very useful in order to quickly isolate team duties and deadlines.
- Nothing to improve. I really like the GanttPRO interface.
- Gantt Charting
- Project Timeline
- Task Assignments
- Generating PDF
- Generating Doc
- Intuitive Report Generator
- Easy to use.
- Online software.
- Color coding is excellent.
- The default mode should be with the tabs closed.
- The days off should show up in months zoom mode.
- Modern design.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to learn.
- None that I can think of!
- Organize tasks into categories and subsections. While this is applicable to most task-tracking software, our team had never seen one for Gantt chart software before.
- Easy to pick up and intuitive to use. I used to loathe making Gantt charts because they just took so long and were incredibly tedious with an unintuitive interface. It totally ruined the experience for me. As a first time user of GanttPRO, I found it heaps easier to learn and use than other software.
- With GanttPRO, it's super easy to make changes on the fly. Life always throws unforeseen circumstances at any team; luckily, it's really easy to make changes with the software and account for situations.
- I'm not sure if this already exists, but being able to see the full chart without exporting it would be nice.
- More colour options to differentiate roles and tasks would be great! A lot of the current colours are fairly similar (lots of greens and blues) and can be hard to tell apart for some people.
- Allowing some tasks to happen in tandem; allowing the arrows to go backward. For example, I tried to connect one task to another to show that they are related and the software would not let that happen because one task started in the middle of the other.
- Managing a small team
- Independent game development team
- Tracking tasks
- Scheduling for a short period of time
- Student teams
- Class assignments
- Larger teams
- Projects spanning over five years
- Small projects less than a week-long
- Export without the watermark in trial mode.
- Modern design
- List of cool functionalities
- Easy to use
1. For managing courses
2. For visualizing all processes
3. For keeping in mind deadlines, tasks, and resources
4. For understanding whether you need additional resources for meeting my professional and studying goals on time
5. Cool design makes me happy during the work process
6. Bunch of functions allows me to spend less time
7. The professional support team can always help if I have a question
8. I can easily share my work with colleagues
9. Design of plans is brilliant. It's not a shame to share PNG
I haven't noticed any cases when GanttPro was bad. I can highly recommend it.