GanttPRO

GanttPRO Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

I have had experience with GanttPRO for over 1 year. The software has collaborated to monitor and analyze the projects and activities prepared by employees in each area. The main function of the day-to-day tool is to record activities related to projects and ensure that the deadline is being met. Our IT department segmented into knowledge areas and each group records its activities in this section and at the end of each month we generate reports to analyze statistics and earnings. GanttPRO has everything we need for project management in one tool.
  • Intuitive and user-friendly management interface.
  • Possibility of working in groups and recording activities.
  • Advanced reporting with statistics.
  • Management of projects and tasks, individually and in groups.
  • Version control.
  • The mobile version needs improvement.
The probability of recommending GanttPRO software to other colleagues is very high because it is a super complete tool to help with project management. All companies need software to do this internal control. GanttPRO is a very cheap value for all the management and reporting features it has. In the software we have version control. simultaneous editing with other contributors, priorities, progress levels, annotations, and more.
Andrii Zherebtsov | TrustRadius Reviewer
I only used this service for project planning. The main interface consists of a diagram and it clearly shows all aspects of your project. I watch the progress of certain tasks and I can transfer tasks to other employees. After Excel, it's just a breath of fresh air and super productivity and information content.
  • Convenient and intuitive interface
  • A quick transition to this service took us just a couple of days
  • It is convenient to track the progress of my team, the workload of each of its members, and the total spent budget
  • The ability to share and export data is very useful
  • I would like to see the normal tutorial section (at the beginning I had problems)
  • Kanban view has limited column options; I would like to be able to add and customize columns
I have used GanttPRO for small and complex projects. I plan my project, also use scheduling, task control, and cost control. It is much better than using Excel spreadsheets as a Gantt chart for planning.
I have been using GanttPRO for the last few weeks and have found it has helped me to organize my tasks (both in school and at work), keep me accountable for the work to be completed as well as increase my proficiency/productivity. From an academic perspective, I use it to manage my course deadlines and studying needs because my degree is a self-paced program. Having the ability to layout the next several courses allows me to plan out when classes will be done and anticipate when I will be graduating. I can use the GanttPRO charts to break down different projects (papers, presentations) I need to do and make sure all are organized to ensure total completion. The interface is very user-friendly and makes working on project management an easy task. I have worked with other tools such as Microsoft Project, Wrike, and Asana and found those tools did not have the specific format I needed for my assignments or reporting needed for my job. One feature I like most about GanttPRO is the ability to track time on task. This has allowed me to see where I spend most of my time and how I can eliminate steps but still complete parts of the project.
  • The interface is very easy to use and follow
  • Inviting people to work on a project is helpful when working in teams
  • Reporting options that are suitable with PMI practices
  • Easier mobile access
  • Intuitive reporting
  • Color coding could be a bit easier based on the hierarchy of tasks
GanttPRO is well suited for any school project that has multiple steps to complete, a team task where people are assigned specific things to complete, and it can be a great tool to assist with large project management. There are several capabilities that make it easy to use in a personal, work, or school environment; it is a very versatile tool.
I use GanttPRO to organize myself. I'm currently doing a three month internship where I have to recreate the communication tools of a company, so I have a lot of different tasks to accomplish. GanttPRO allows me to plan things out and know if I'm late on my schedule. It is in this case only used by me as I am the only one working on this project. It clearly addresses the organization problem for me, which is perfect for me as I often lack of it if I'm on my own. I know when I'm late and when I have to speed things up and be able to finish my project in time.
  • Inviting People : You can invite people to work the project with you, so it's really useful if you work in teams.
  • Milestones : Really interesting, I use it to know the limit date of the different tasks.
  • The hierarchy is really well made and easily understandable.
  • The way thing are shown are sometimes not as clear as they could be.
GanttPRO is well suited when you work on a long project with many different tasks and you need to organize yourself and/or your team.
March 13, 2021

Why GanttPRO?

My experience with GanttPRO has been limited, however, in the time I have used the program, it has assisted me and my company immensely. My company is using GanttPRO to keep track of our major projects, to ensure everything is being completed on time. GanttPRO takes the liberty of emailing frequently to keep me appraised of my team's deadlines and these emails have been a great help. The company has struggled with several other scheduling programs, none of which were able to satisfy our needs such as GanttPRO. We have been frequently updating the schedule and everything simply falls into place.
  • Task details
  • Resource management
  • I have not encountered any fault with GanttPRO
IT Project Management is a long and tedious process but with GanttPRO being able to keep the schedule in order, it makes it seem less strenuous. So far I have not encountered any issue with the program, and it has been effortless to use. I would definitely recommend it to a colleague.
In my master's studies, I use GanttPRO to organize all my reading, tasks, projects, assignments, and deadlines. As a visual person, it helps me to see the workload at a glance. I also see well ahead at what time I will have insufficient resources to deal with the workload. It's helping me to plan accordingly. It is also very helpful to manage projects with other students.
  • Nice, clean interface
  • Web application, access from different computers or tables
  • Easily add documents to tasks
  • Interface for smartphone--it works on smartphones but it's very small
  • Very large projects with lots of tasks can get difficult to show on the screen
Very helpful in project management. Visibly see the tasks, resources, and progress made. Collaborate in teams and assign tasks to different team members. The ability to save and include different document types makes it a one-stop application. All resources are there. It is an online app, therefore the data is always up to date for all the participants. Versioning is possible, and you can undo changes. Moreover, you never have to worry about backup data.
I had to contact support only once but support was very quick and helpful. They went a long way to help me solve my problem.
I have been using GanttPRO for several weeks and I have found that it has improved my workflow, organisation and productivity immeasurably. It's highly intuitive and the user interface is incredibly easy to get to grips with and makes working on project based tasks a dream. I have tried multiple project management tools, however GanttPRO outperforms these every time whereas others lacks capability in reporting and complex detail tasks. The collaboration tool especially is highly efficient and helps keep everyone accountable and on track, it's a permanent addition to my workflow and I expect to be still using GanttPRO in years to come!
  • Collaboration
  • Reporting
  • Dependencies
  • Undo Feature
GanttPRO is specifically suited where there are multiple stakeholders and suppliers collaborating one one project where team members may be working remotely or there are a complex series of sub projects and tasks which rely on the completion of previous tasks in order to continue. I find design and real estate would have very wide application for GanttPRO
I've used GanttPRO for both commercial and academic projects in pharma, life sciences, consumer goods, and other sectors for projects ranging from $100K (departmental) to $11M (enterprise). It has all the critical functions needed for complex projects without the bloat of tools like MS Project. As a pure web-based tool, it's ideal for WFH and geographically disbursed teams. It includes a complete WBS with custom fields, Gantt and Kanban views, so it's suitable for both Agile and hybrid methodologies. The UI is flexible, extremely responsive and accurate (drag n drop task restructuring is easy). Full support for scheduling, resource management and budgeting. My decision to go with GanttPRO was based on its clean and consistent architecture - unlike most PM tools that have limited WBS hierarchies, drag n drop and user customization, it's obvious that GanttPRO has a scalable architecture that will support ongoing enhancements.
  • Flexible WBS Hierarchies
  • Drag and Drop Task Management
  • Version Control - ability to restore task-specific changes
  • Custom Fields
  • Add - Task Type (fixed units, work or duration)
  • Add - more OOTB reporting
Projects are a lot easier to set up with GanttPRO than most tools that support a WBS, so although I've used GanttPRO for very simple projects, it's great for projects with complex WBS' and/or dynamic backlogs (using Agile methodologies). I've used it for long-running projects with multiple phases, where I needed to set up high-level plans for downstream phases (for budgeting) that got updated and modified based on outcomes from upstream phases.
So far, I've been able to reach product specialists in near real-time for tech support questions. TSR's seem to be very knowledgeable about product functionality. I haven't encountered any bugs, so no experience with bug resolution.
GranttPro is a tool that has improved our team productivity by letting us distribute works more efficiently. Also, we've been available to review our team member's work charges, which has allowed us to administer resources easily. GranttPro also helps us to complete our time goals during our projects. It is easier to keep the track of time in one task. Also, the project manager is more aware of the help that a member of the team on a task might need based on the time that is taking him to complete it. The final presentation to the client is easy and clean. It is very useful, that break days are automatically hidden just like break hours. This is a very helpful tool, give it a try.
  • Final presentation
  • Task details
  • Easy use
  • I haven't found any problems
Great for any team work, not only development projects.
This is a tool that has incredibly improved our team production with the easy organization that it provides.
May 08, 2020

Student Review

As a student, I used many of the workflow tools but GanttPRO has proved to be the most user-friendly tool for creating a project schedule. It has easy drag and drop functions for tasks and editing or modifying tasks is really a quick task with GanttPro. I like the import function the most which makes importing files created from other tools easy. It is is a good tool to keep track of tasks in the project timeline and the chart mentions of tasks overdue in a concise manner. You can also make and save you a customized template for future use and reference. With all necessary feature like other tools in the market its ease of use and compatibility with other tools makes it a great application for project purposes.
  • Ease of use.
  • Drag and drop function.
  • Compatibility with other tools.
  • Needs WBS chart function.
Useful for quick project scheduling and preparation of Gantt Chart.
Good support staff - quick email response.
April 24, 2020

Review of GanttPRO

As a student, planning and managing my senior project and masters thesis was easier with GanttPRO. With it I can monitor the workflow, stay updated with plan changing, and organize my time and thoughts with very simple steps. When I started using GanttPRO, I didn't need a tour or a guide as it was very easy to use and work with. Most of the projects in the university require a Gantt chart, so I always use and recommend others to use GanttPRO. It was never confusing and project elements were never crossing each other, so by showing or sharing the final PDF file of GanttPRO, everything is clear and easy to read.
  • Organize ideas.
  • Keep updating.
  • Easy to work with.
  • Not being an app to use from smart devices.
  • No options for students.
It is very useful for planning projects and easily used. For example, I study geology and when I start the project the plan goes like this: writing literature review - the aim - method - results - interpretation - final conclusion. So GanttPRO helps in allowing me to follow a specific and direct plan from the beginning to working of the methods and finally drawing conclusions.
Ralph Klein Guevarra | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is a very great tool for making Gantt charts and project timelines. It solves the company's problem via the easy to use user interface that is on the website. I'll personally recommend it to my colleagues who also need a tool that will generate Gantt charts and project timelines for them. I will definitely have a subscription for the rest of my professional career. Hopefully, GanttPro will progress even more and have additional features that will enhance the user experience (given that it is a very great experience now) and it will be something that the industry will all need!
  • Gantt Charting
  • Project Timeline
  • Task Assignments
  • Generating PDF
  • Generating Doc
  • Intuitive Report Generator
In a busy work environment. It is a very handy tool to have because it can make your project management a breeze. It won't hurt your pocket as the price is very affordable with various discount offers for new and old users. I'm thankful I made the right choice on using this product.
The support for GanttPro is very good. I have no troubles reaching out for their customer support whenever I have questions, they respond almost instantly. I just hope that they will have live chat support for a real-time support experience on the user-end and can answer the questions in real-time.
Nicholas Naclerio | TrustRadius Reviewer
It helped resolve ongoing projects related to property management, property rehabilitation and managing key events in order to get properties back up and running.
We had to coordinate a lot of revolving parts that were all somewhat related to each other and it helped us create a solid definable timeline.

I also used it to manage all my course deadlines in college using the visualization for studying steps. The drag and drop tool makes it so easy to move priorities around. The user interface is very easy and user-friendly as opposed to all of those other gantt styled schedule management softwares. GanttPRO covers every step required to stay organized. As a user, I can create projects for every course I have. When I need to specify what chapter I need to take care of I just schedule it in as its own project. I'm really grateful that GanttPRO put so much thought into how easy scheduling can be.

• Time Management
  • Easy Visualization
  • Prioritization based on colors
  • Easier Mobile Access
GanttPRO is well suited for students from every university. Their interface makes it super easy for one to be organized and stay on top of tasks. In addition, any companies that use project management would be wise to use something like this. Team members can stay on top of projects and due dates and easily switch things around if there is a delay etc.
I haven't had much of an experience with customer support. The few times that I have interacted with them they replied quickly and resolved whatever small issues I was experiencing in terms of usability and some confusion regarding how to use certain features.
March 04, 2020

GanttPRO Review

I am using it for engineering school projects. It's easy to use and looks great. I don't really have much experience with other Gantt chart software, but this one was quick to learn and very intuitive. I won't be able to speak to how well it would work for complex projects but it was fine for what I needed. The layout is nice and it looks professional. It's easy to edit and you can move things around easily. I'm sure it would work great for any complex project. It seems reasonably inexpensive, as well, for year-long plans. I would recommend it!
  • Looks nice.
  • Easy to edit.
  • A quick tutorial.
Well suited for university students.
It was great and easy to use.
February 04, 2020

GanttPRO Review

At the moment, I am using GanttPRO by myself in order to organize, plan, and structure my master thesis. I apply this project planning tool in order to structure my available time as good as possible and to keep an overview of the tasks, which need to be done during the project.
  • Online working environment allows me to work when I want and from where I want.
  • Self-explaining user-interface.
  • Color-code for tasks could be extended and improved.
GanttPRO is the perfect project planning tool for beginners as well as experts to plan projects of any size.
It is very easy to get support and responses are very fast. Online videos are available to learn how to use the tool correctly.
I'm using GanttPro during my PMP studies at the EDPM, Escuela de Project Management in Andalucía, Spain. I have used it to solve project management exercises and simulate project development. I read in a forum that this tool was highly recommended, as it easily works as other recognized programs. I am very pleased with its performance.
  • It is quite easy to use. I like very much the export options, and how easily you can print it to a PDF. Drag and drop options are also very appreciated.
  • Also, the “team & resources tool” is very useful in order to quickly isolate team duties and deadlines.
  • Nothing to improve. I really like the GanttPRO interface.
It is excellent for PMP studies, and also for business project tracking. I highly recommend it.
I am really satisfied with this program.
November 04, 2019

GanttPRO Review

It is an excellent software to plan a project. It forces me to think about how to split the whole project into small achievable tasks and set milestones for each stage. At the same time, this is pure online software which means I can access and edit it at any time any place.
  • Online software.
  • Color coding is excellent.
  • The default mode should be with the tabs closed.
  • The days off should show up in months zoom mode.
GanttPRO is good for any kind of project with various amounts of members. It is good for time management and delivery of tasks to each member. The impressive feature is that each member could be signed to sub-tasks in the project. And they could update their rate of progress.
GanttPRO has a lot of tutorial videos on YouTube. At the same time, when I have problems, I could always find a person to ask. They reply to the e-mail very quickly.
Jorge Juan Ñíguez Fernández | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm using GanttPRO during my studying process at the University of Granada. This tool helps me a lot to make easier my project. I manage a project about accessibility for a course. GanttPRO covers all the needed functionalities. For example, as a user, I can create plans for every part (when I'm going to start a new user story when I need to send my project for getting a review when it's time to sign up for exams). In addition, I can use drag and drop functionality and it speeds up the process significantly. What's more, GanttPRO has a modern cool design! It's a pleasure to use GanttPRO!
  • Modern design.
  • Easy to learn.
  • None that I can think of!
The application is well suited for project management. It has worked great for this and is able to perform all of the tasks that I need it to. I can also see myself using this program at work and in the future.
It's a good product with good support.
We are using GanttPRO to project manage the launch of a number of aspects of our business across the organization. It helps to manage resources both internal and external as well as make reasonable predictions about achievable timelines. It also encourages a project management approach to ensure consistency across all areas of business.
  • The GANTT Chart is easy to use.
  • Managing teams and ensuring clarity of tasks allocated.
  • Resource management.
  • The slow undo process is frustrating.
Event management and product launches. All small to medium-sized projects.
Easy to use and easy to collaborate.
GanttPRO was super easy to use. I used it for a project and loved it very much. It kept track of every task I had. It also gave me the ability to see how long each task would take me based on the hours I was working. It has a great visual and offered many options to change the look. You can see the weekly, daily, monthly break-downs of each and every one of your tasks. It's super user friendly and great for beginners. This was the first time I had used a Gantt Chart, and it was amazing. I love GanttPro and highly recommend it.
  • Lots of features
  • Not fully free
GanttPRO is well suited for visual representation of your tasks.
Since I never had to use it. It is great!
Managing a small team can prove to be more challenging than expected. Our team was looking for a more intuitive software to make a Gantt chart to organize our schedule and some colleagues recommended GanttPRO to us as they were using it for their team. When I started, I found the tool incredibly easy to pick up and was able to apply our schedule to it straight away. It was also efficient at making modifications on-the-go. GanttPRO is being used by our project manager for our team of four. It greatly helps us schedule and manage our time as well as plan ahead for the future.
  • Organize tasks into categories and subsections. While this is applicable to most task-tracking software, our team had never seen one for Gantt chart software before.
  • Easy to pick up and intuitive to use. I used to loathe making Gantt charts because they just took so long and were incredibly tedious with an unintuitive interface. It totally ruined the experience for me. As a first time user of GanttPRO, I found it heaps easier to learn and use than other software.
  • With GanttPRO, it's super easy to make changes on the fly. Life always throws unforeseen circumstances at any team; luckily, it's really easy to make changes with the software and account for situations.
  • I'm not sure if this already exists, but being able to see the full chart without exporting it would be nice.
  • More colour options to differentiate roles and tasks would be great! A lot of the current colours are fairly similar (lots of greens and blues) and can be hard to tell apart for some people.
  • Allowing some tasks to happen in tandem; allowing the arrows to go backward. For example, I tried to connect one task to another to show that they are related and the software would not let that happen because one task started in the middle of the other.
Where GanttPRO is well suited:
  • Managing a small team
  • Independent game development team
  • Tracking tasks
  • Scheduling for a short period of time
  • Student teams
  • Class assignments
Where GanttPRO is less appropriate:
  • Larger teams
  • Projects spanning over five years
  • Small projects less than a week-long
I haven't yet had the need for customer support, but I did receive a very nice email upon starting my trial and it feels reassuring to know that support is on hand where needed.
I'm an engineering student at university and I have been using GanttPRO to organize my teams and tasks the past few weeks in my Project Management Modules. So far it has been great. I have looked into alternative websites, but this one is by far the best because it is the most intuitive.
  • Task Assignments.
  • Clean, simple interface that's very intuitive with relatively little learning curve.
  • Good visualisation.
  • The views could be more customisable. For example, show the date of week's commencement on the top instead of the week number.
  • I would prefer the view to be much more horizontally compact so I can see more and scroll less.
  • Integration with Microsoft Teams.
  • Ability to export as a shared Google calendar that updates automatically.
I can certainly see it being used for the following:
  • Student Teams
  • Event Planners: eg. Weddings
  • Design Teams 1-30 for Business/Commercial purposes
  • Independent Projects
  • Personal Use
Perhaps it would be less appropriate for more complex or technical projects that require integration with software:
  • Medium-size Engineering Projects that embed heavy amounts of data (for eg. scheduling items) should probably use Primavera or something more industry-oriented
The staff were quick and friendly in email support. Also, they have plenty of support videos on YouTube. I had no issues with customer support.
September 08, 2019

The best tool

Gulfiya Kurmangaleeva | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm using GanttPro during my studying process at the University of London. This brilliant tool helps me significantly! I manage all my courses meeting deadlines on time using visualization for studying steps. GanttPro covers all the needed functionalities. For example, as a user, I can create plans for every course (when I'm going to start a new chapter when I need to send my assignment for getting a review when it's time to sign up for exams). In addition, I can use drag and drop functionality and it speeds up the process significantly. What's more, GanttPro has a modern cool design! It's a pleasure to use GanttPro!
  • Modern design
  • List of cool functionalities
  • None
GanttPro is well suited for the following things:
1. For managing courses
2. For visualizing all processes
3. For keeping in mind deadlines, tasks, and resources
4. For understanding whether you need additional resources for meeting my professional and studying goals on time
5. Cool design makes me happy during the work process
6. Bunch of functions allows me to spend less time
7. The professional support team can always help if I have a question
8. I can easily share my work with colleagues
9. Design of plans is brilliant. It's not a shame to share PNG
I haven't noticed any cases when GanttPro was bad. I can highly recommend it.
Customer support is great.
Clarissa Chong | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a final year Product/ Industrial Design university student. For our final year project it involves a lot of deadlines and multiple tasks which may overlap and become complicated if not planned properly. GanntPRO has helped me greatly in visualing each task and my progress to ensure that I'm on track. It is also great at showing my supervisor and examiners at the end of the project the process and steps I've taken, and demonstrate how I structure my time (something that I'm graded on as well). The colour coding is a simple yet useful tool as it helps organised the different categories of work that needs to be done.
  • Ability to add sub-tasks and change the colour coding to help organise work that needs to be done
  • The option to link different tasks together (task dependencies) which helps visualise what else needs to be done along side the current task
  • Viewing the duration it may take and the progress chart to help quantify and visualise your progress
  • It was a bit complicated at first- maybe cause I'm new to the program and needed to look up a quick tutorial
  • A search function to find individual tasks as it can get quite messy when there are multiple sub-tasks and specific tasks need to be edited
  • The drag function to move tasks from sub-tasks to sibling task"/ to different task "folders" can be improved slightly to make it easier to move them to other locations, since sometimes it can accidentally be placed in a different "folder"
This is a quick and intuitive way which helps visualise the work that you've done and needs to be done. It has features that you didn't think was needed, but realise it helps greatly especially the duration(weeks) bar which helps show how much time you set for each task.
Kevin McLaughlin | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a student at The University of California Davis studying Mechanical Engineering. Our Senior Design Class requires us to use a Gantt Chart so that we stay on task with our project. Every year there are students who never finish their projects because they couldn't stay on a schedule. I have been lightly exposed to the features that GanttPRO offers, but they are perfect for our needs for the next 12 weeks. I love how the product gives you the ability to assign tasks to people in the group, create subtasks for the topic, and move around tasks with ease. I look forward to using GanntPRO more in the future with this project and my 1st job after graduation. I will be sure to share this software with other UC Davis students.
  • GanttPRO is easy to use for beginners
  • GanttPRO is visually appealing and fast
  • GanttPRO is perfect for a small team to use for projects
  • GanttPRO doesn't allow to add a subtask to the subtask taking away customization and flexibility for different use cases
  • GanttPRO extends the tasks to the date of the subtask, so if the task as a whole takes longer than the subtask then you need to state it as such
  • GanttPRO doesn't let you assign the materials to the tasks
As a Mechanical Engineering student at The University of California Davis, the GanttPRO is perfect for our application in our senior design class. We were taught how to use the Gantt chart during lecture and needed to find a way to create one to use for our senior design project. We are designing a device that will disperse pollen underneath a drone as to autonomously pollenate a field of crops. Our hope is that GanttPRO will be our backbone tool so we can accomplish our project.

GanttPRO Scorecard Summary

Scheduling (47)
9.5
Workflow Automation (43)
Team Collaboration (43)
Support for Agile Methodology (39)
9.2
Support for Waterfall Methodology (35)
Budget and Expense Management (34)
9.5

What is GanttPRO?

GanttPRO is a project planning tool based on a Gantt chart approach. It visualizes all tasks along a timeline so managers and teams are able to have a full and easy-to-understand picture of projects.

In GanttPRO, users can:
- Create tasks with their start/end dates;
- Assign tasks, track their progress;
- Set project milestones for any crucial events;
- Organize work with deadlines;
- Create baselines to compare a current state of a chart with what was planned earlier;
- Manage resources;
- Collaborate with team members using comments and attachments, real-time notifications;
- Undo actions and restore charts;
- Share charts with public url;
- Export projects in popular formats;
- Import their projects from Excel and MS Projects;
- Set own schedules;
- Choose various skins for their charts, set different colors for their tasks, copy and paste tasks, and more.

GanttPRO Features

• Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
  • Supported: Support for Waterfall Methodology
  • Supported: Budget and Expense Management

GanttPRO Screenshots

Project in GanttPROCollaboration in GanttPROBoard view in GanttPROTasks management in GanttPRO

GanttPRO Videos

GanttPRO overview
How to start working in GanttPRO

GanttPRO Integrations

Team 5$8.90per user per month
Team 10$8.90per user per month
Team 15$8.90per user per month

GanttPRO Technical Details

Supported CountriesAll countries are supported with no exception
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Russian