Overall Satisfaction with Genesys PureCloud
Genesys Cloud is a great solution that delivers the ability to communicate through multiple channels (mail, chat, social media, calls). At Intracom Telecom we implement Genesys Cloud for customers who want great Customer Experience with low Premises' hardware cost and extremely fast implementation. The tools it provides are easier to use for both implementation engineers and final customers.
- Ease of use and administration. Business users and agents get easily accustomed to Genesys Cloud with minimal training.
- Constant updates and new feature delivery enhance your investment.
- Extremely fast implementation. Customers who want to transform their Contact Center can do it incredibly fast, without worrying about being out of deadlines.
- Open APIs for development and integrations makes it an innovative platform for businesses.
- As with all cloud platforms, you're taking a lot of control out of your hands to gain convenience.
- If you already own a large data center, maybe PureEngage On-Premises solution is a better choice considering the annual cost.
- Limited customization capability.
- Genesys Cloud has saved our customers the cost of setting up separate call centers.
- It enabled routing calls to different sites without hardware equipment on premises.
- Being a cloud solution helps us deliver several implementations by working remotely without network restrictions.
- Genesys Engage (formerly PureEngage)
We use also Genesys Engage on Premises. Both offer great customer experience but we choose Genesys Cloud on mid-sized businesses, because it is an incredibly fast solution that is entirely based on Cloud servers (AWS) and does not require hardware infrastructure. Genesys Engage on Premises is the best solution for large businesses that have their own datacenter and infrastructure support team.
Genesys Cloud is well suited to mid-sized businesses and those who have remote workers. The Web-based interface and WebRTC phone make Genesys Cloud function wherever you are in the world, provided only that you have an internet connection. Being a true cloud solution allows focus on use and operation and alleviates the need for system and infrastructure support teams. On the other hand, for large-sized businesses that have their own datacenter, looking at the costs for features, it may just not make sense in comparison to Genesys Cloud on Premises. Furthermore, if you do advanced routing and customizations, you may find it more difficult than that on Premises.