Overall Satisfaction with Ghost
Ghost is our primary tool for publishing web and email content for our audience. It is the only product used by our company/staff to create develop and present our website and our newsletter and to present our podcast.
- Creating a newsletter for web and email simultaneously
- Allowing for paid subscriptions
- Allowing content to be segmented by subscription type
- They wysiwig editor is missing critical functions like superscript and subscript
- The markdown complement has those features but it doesn’t integrate well with the wysiwig editor
- Footnoting is hard to do
- Integrated email service
- Integrated subscriptions
- Easy to use content editor
- Our business is totally built around this product
- It has allowed us to easily and quickly scale our free and (soon) our paywalled content
Do you think Ghost delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ghost's feature set?
Did Ghost live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Ghost go as expected?
Would you buy Ghost again?