Overall Satisfaction with GitHub
GitHub is the most used tool in my team. I have been using this for a long time. I am really excited about committing updates to open source community and getting green commit dots on my profile as these green dots reflect your active time on GitHub. Every new update in our program, we commit to GitHub.
- Multi-platform support, Linux, Windows and Mac.
- Growth to Open Source Community.
- Recruiters can check the GitHub profile than reading the complete CV. Even I prefer to share my GitHub ID than complete resume. As GitHub is your new CV.
- Best way to showcase your talent to open source development.
- GitHub requires attention over an android app. There are numerous third-party applications but not an official application.
- GitHub requires more improvement to make it industry ready app.
- One cannot use only github in their company for real time and live databses and applications.
- Faster access to old code bases and tracking their updates helps in making a stable product.
- Collaboration: Easy to debug the programs and multiple users can access the same repository at the same time.
- Best part is markdown or description which helps other people to get to know about the package.
If any service or product makes you stick around to use their service, then you can say it is a must-have product/service. The same way, GitHub is. I am really liking the new features added by the community such as job portals and many more in GitHub.
Do you think GitHub delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GitHub's feature set?
Did GitHub live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GitHub go as expected?
Would you buy GitHub again?