Overall Satisfaction with GitHub
GitHub is being used by the information technology department to work concurrently on projects we are looking to implement in the coming months. It addressed the issue of having to work together and input code from various locations.
- The ability to access GitHub on multiple platform makes organizing files very easy.
- GitHub is intuitive enough to help new users immediately understand its platform and how to use it. It has instructions and help notes at every turn to help with this and the UI is user-friendly.
- The best aspect of GitHub in my opinion is its ability to track your activity and also shows you a working map of of your activity over time. This can help with planning and scheduling of one's work.
- I think GitHub should incorporate two-factor authentication to improve user account security.
- The Macbook GitHub application could be improved to be more intuitive.
- It has helped in improving the organization of various group works and thus improves time to complete projects.
It has been really easy to use and has significantly helped simplify group works and improve project completion times.
Do you think GitHub delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GitHub's feature set?
Did GitHub live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GitHub go as expected?
Would you buy GitHub again?
I think GitHub is well suited for individual or group projects. However, I cannot think of a scenario where it is less appropriate but not customizable to fit the situation. GitHub is highly customizable to fit various situations and uses.