Overall Satisfaction with Global Relay Archive
Used for compliance this service has been called upon many times and delivered. Legal searches etc. conducted flawlessly.
- legal searches
- archive of all communications coming and going
- extraction of data and delivery without users ever touching it
- Pricing is a bit high for data extraction
- The business can responsed appropiately to legal actions as required by law
- The business can remain functioning
- The product has worked 100% of the time
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
Exchange Online Archiving is fine but the gold standard for finance is Global Relay. Most clients will go outside of MS for compliance-related archiving.
Do you think Global Relay Archive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Global Relay Archive's feature set?
Did Global Relay Archive live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Global Relay Archive go as expected?
Would you buy Global Relay Archive again?
If you have a finance company and are bound by certain compliance rules then Global Relay is the gold standard. It does cost more than typical Exchange archival solutions so regular non-compliance organizations can look at other options. We have had multiple events that required the use of Global relay some simple some much more complicated. They came through every time.