Overall Satisfaction with Google AdSense
I am making a blogging website teaching people all about affiliate marketing & blogging. So, I integrated Google AdSense with my website to post some Ads that return a profit to me. However, maybe it's not enough way to make a passive income. But, It definitely useful and for some niches like trends, Google Adsense becomes superior and you can make a real passive income. Moreover, Google AdSense solved a lot of problems in comparison to other companies, because they are very aware of fake traffic and forwarded bots. Besides, they check and stop unwanted ads from being shown to the public especially when it comes to sexual ads or racism.
- Excellent Ads type and useful content
- Excellent follow up and analytics
- Secure your particular ads by following the plagiarism bloggers who steal your content. It happens to me and Google AdSense aware about these thief's by tracking my Google Adsense particular ad code
- Excellent revenue for the bloggers who are honest about their content
- I would if Google AdSense changed the auto-ads functions, especially when it comes when someone opens a new tab. The full-screen Ad is annoying.
- To make the joining protocol much easier and to be more specific about the rejection reason.
- For mobile apps, I would like if Google AdSense to return the Mobile app's revenue to their website
- We need a mobile app for Google AdSense, I have no idea why it was removed
- Plagiarism Tracking, when the thief copies the entire page where the AdSense code exists.
- Making some Passive Income.
- Encourage the bloggers to write about everything so that people can find their needs, products, services, news. Definitely, by paying the bloggers money for that.
- The positive impact, It makes money if I have a social media page that leads traffic to my website. Anyway, I don't pay for them a cent, but when I drive traffic they pay me for the Ads I posted.
- ROI should be acceptable for everyone since google ad-sense doesn't ask for a subscription, It only requires some minimum requirements such as a number of blogs, Quality of blogs to be accepted. Then, you can join and post their ads to make some money.
- Google AdSense sometimes may have a negative impact. However, when you open your business you need to pay some money for some websites to send you some people to comment on your blogs and increase the visit. Then, Google AdSense will accept your subscription to start posting some Ads.
- Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Google Search Console and Google Analytics
Actually, I can't say stacks up! every product has its unique function and services for any business owner may need. But, I can say that if Google Adsense merged with Google Analytics, It would be much useful and easy to use. However, I used them all and I think no successful business owner will measure, plan and execute any task without these applications.
Do you think Google AdSense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google AdSense's feature set?
Did Google AdSense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google AdSense go as expected?
Would you buy Google AdSense again?
It's perfect for bloggers and affiliate marketers to show some related ads to the readers and benefit both; bloggers and readers. Moreover, Google AdSense is perfect to make the community aware of all available products and services that existed near them. But, Google AdSense becomes less appropriate when it allows hundred of Ads shown on one single page which make it a cheap market and unorganized web pages.