Overall Satisfaction with Google Charts
Google Charts was used as a tester before being fully implemented. We started using it for internal meetings. We tried to use it along side the existing Microsoft suite of applications as well. We used it for tracking trends throughout various projects as well as locations.
It's quite one dimensional. If you're dealing with graphs and such all day every day, this is a great program. But if you're looking for a simple program that will handle graphs and anything related to graphs, this program is likely a bit over-kill for that. The exception being in situations where you want a constantly updating chart or similar.
Google Charts Feature Ratings
Using Google Charts
2 - The individuals who tested out this software were the business owner, accounting personnel, and general IT person of the company. These people accounted for the more simplistic users to the more advanced users.
- Future casting trends
- Collaborating on projects together
- Viewing trends
- Forecasting future trends
- Displaying up to date data on the web or a website
- Storing data on the cloud
- We were able to show up to date trends on our website
- Track previous habits and better estimate future trends
- Collaborating on a chart when persons are not in the same room or building