Overall Satisfaction with Google Cloud DNS
Google cloud is used across our organization to manage routing domain names to IP for our websites. The user interface it has is very easy to work with it. We can easily manage DNS mapping using A records. They have also the best pricing as compared to other competitors. The turnaround time they maintain for issues is pretty good. We do have full control over the DNS settings of our domain which helps to make changes easily whenever needed.
- Interface is user friendly
- It is safe , Secure and reliable
- It has lower pricing plans
- They have good customer support
- They do have good documentation to have fair ideas on their offerings
- It is hard for first time user to get used to it.
- Support is restricted for 3rd party services who uses it
- Sometimes the support people take more than 24hrs to reply to our queries, But it is not for all issues.
- Search function could have been made easy to search records
- Routing domain name to IP for our websites
- Mostly we use Google cloud dns for all dns related needs
- Scalability is much useful when we have large number of users visitng our website.
- It does not help in ROI for our bussiness.
We have not used other DNS services before google cloud DNS.
Do you think Google Cloud DNS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Cloud DNS's feature set?
Did Google Cloud DNS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Cloud DNS go as expected?
Would you buy Google Cloud DNS again?
It is good for users to manage routing domain names to IP for websites. One can easily manage DNS setup using it. It is very fast and reliable. It may be a bit confusing for a less technical person to handle. We do not have any downtime from the day we shifted to google cloud DNS. Google Cloud does not break a sweat managing small to high amount of users. There are some drawbacks [that] can be rectified but it is not a deal-breaker.