September 16, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Google Drive
Powerful compatibility with files of various extensions (audio , image excel Powerpoint , Word). Very easy to access from any device with [an] internet connection regardless of the geographical area where you are. Also main thing is collaboration, easy to share files by just giving 1 click and choosing the person we want to add either for viewing only or for editing the file. Records attendance for team members through Google Sheets. Share important documents with all over team members. Easy to share and edit any info. Create a sheet and [receive] immediate feedback from team members if any issues [are] found and track them down and send them to the appropriate team to look into.
- File sharing both on local computers and from clients.
- Such easy access from the top tool bar on our Mac.
- I like the security of it.
- Google Drive fits nicely into our Google suite of services.
- Internet connection required.
- Privacy precautions.
- Uploading and downloading large files often takes longer than normal.
- Agility in the technical and support processes since we can access the information quickly and securely.
Do you think Google Drive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Drive's feature set?
Did Google Drive live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Drive go as expected?
Would you buy Google Drive again?
Google Drive is easy to use and very intuitive, it adapts very well to business and personal environments, it offers more storage capacity than other cloud-based services, it supports a large number of formats, it can be adjusted to the needs of users in terms of storage capacity, its great set of features, excellent performance and good performance made it part of our application staff and there it remained.