Overall Satisfaction with Google Search Console
The search console is being used by the marketing team of our company. Its use is limited to the Marketing department for now. It addresses the key problem of finding keywords for our website. Google search console gives you a fair idea and keywords for which your webpages and blog are ranking for. It is crucial for SEO optimization and improves CTR.
- You can also submit your sitemap directly to Google and get it crawled.
- You can also index and crawl you updated and new webpages.
- It also displays errors that are preventing your site pages to get indexed in Google.
- You get a list of all the keywords for which your site is ranking.
- You can track its position, CTR and impressions.
- Sometimes, the average position it shows for a particular webpage is not that accurate.
- Understanding issues depicted by search console can be difficult at times as they are very technical.
- It doesn't accept HTML sitemaps.
- It has helped a lot in optimizing our webpages for the right keywords.
- It has an overall positive impact on our business in terms of better rankings and CTR.
- After the successful submission of our sitemap, we saw a sudden boost in our SERPs.
We are using Ahrefs and SEMRush along with the search console. Ahrefs helps in creating our backlink strategy while SEMRush for content gaps and opportunities. Search console is more preferred as it is completely free and data comes straight from Google. But you cannot see backlinks and ads in search console.
As it is a free tool, you mainly have to rely on their knowledge base and forums. Google has provided in-depth guides and KB for every function of the search console. So, you can refer to it in case of any problem. You can also ask questions on their forums but direct support is not available.
Do you think Google Search Console delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Search Console's feature set?
Did Google Search Console live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Search Console go as expected?
Would you buy Google Search Console again?
Search console must be integrated with every website as it is crucial to get a thorough keyword analysis of webpages. It helps in improving your click-through rate and fasten the process of your post getting crawled. Its Robots.txt settings is a bit complicated, hence avoid it if you are not a technical person.