Useful tool to improve SEO

September 16, 2021

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2021
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Customer Support 2021

Competitive analysis (61)

Backlink management (61)

9.2

Keyword analysis (60)

SERP ranking tracking (59)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Ahrefs, and make your voice heard!

Lite

Standard

Advanced

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://ahrefs.com/plans-pricing

SEO

SEO Channels

SEO Platform & Account Management

What is Ahrefs?

Ahrefs is a software company that develops online SEO tools and free educational materials for marketing professionals.

Ahrefs all-in-one SEO toolset can help users with:
  • Competitor research: unveil competitor's organic keywords, backlink strategies and PPC keywords
  • Link Building: find the strongest backlink opportunities in a niche
  • Keyword Research: get maximum relevant keyword ideas and see how hard it would be to rank
  • Website Audit: find what SEO issues a website has and learn how to fix them
    Content Research: discover the most popular content on any topic and find the best ideas for content
  • Rank Tracking: track search rankings along with competitors'
  • Mentions Monitoring: get email alerts every time a brand is mentioned online.
The vendor states the Ahrefs database has 8 billion keywords and 421 billion indexed pages, and that this enables Ahrefs is able to provide maximum data and accuracy to its users.

Ahrefs Features

• Supported: Global SEO

SEO Platform & Account Management Features

• Supported: Multi-domain support

Ahrefs Screenshots

Analyze backlinks and keywords of any website to find opportunities for your organic traffic growthCheck your website for 100+ pre-defined SEO issuesGet relevant keyword ideas supported by accurate SEO metricsFind the most shared and linked-to content on any topicTrack your and your competitors' search rankings

Ahrefs Video

Ahrefs Demo

Ahrefs Competitors

Ahrefs Technical Details

Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, German, Turkish, Swedish, Polish

What is Ahrefs?

Ahrefs is an SEO tool providers. Ahrefs Site Explorer provides a suite of tools including a component for backlink & on-page SEO analysis, online brand mentions tracking, and domain comparison tool for competitor analysis, etc. They refer to themselves as “the largest index of live backlinks.”

What is Ahrefs's best feature?

Reviewers rate Global SEO and Multi-domain support highest, with a score of 9.5.

Who uses Ahrefs?

The most common users of Ahrefs are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Ahrefs is probably the best tool out there for tracking backlinks. We use Ahrefs to track which sites link to us, what content they're linking to, and our overall link counts. Our marketing team uses it to measure content ROI and general impact of our content marketing strategies. We also use it for competitor research.
  • Linkbuilding campaigns
  • General SEO resultts
  • Content marketing results
  • Competitor research
  • Price. Their free version gives you some info, but you need a paid account to get the most out of the platform, and it's more expensive than most content marketing tools.
Ahrefs is a great tool for anyone who has significant investments in content marketing and / or SEO campaigns. It also is a great tool for anyone wanting to see which content of your competitor is performing well. But if you're just dabbling with content marketing, you probably don't need it.
Our fulfillment and SEO project managers use Ahrefs more than the rest of the team, but as a digital marketing agency, every department (admin, leadership, sales, account managers) need SEO support or to do keyword research from time to time. We also own a website so our writers will use it periodically to ensure they're including the right keywords in the content they're creating.
  • Keyword research
  • competitive analysis
  • SERP history
  • There's so much you can use it for! I know that I'm personally barely scratching the surface of its capabilities
  • Would love to see some integrated help guides
  • PPC features could be more robust
There are a number of great SEO tools out there, including Semrush and Ahrefs, but I think personally i'd give the edge to Ahrefs. It is a fantastic tool for identifying high volume, low competition keywords and crafting an article structure that will ideally perform well in the Google algorithm's eyes, and ideally move up the rankings quickly.
September 16, 2021

Useful tool to improve SEO

We use Ahrefs to monitor how our website is doing in terms of traffic, keywords, content, and other SEO statistics. Ahrefs allows us to get better insights about our website and how our business can improve based on those stats. It is used by our marketing team mostly.
  • Keyword search: know your strengths and weakness of keywords
  • Content explore: you can see what great content is out there
  • Compare your site with your competitors
  • It's been great, sometimes you have to watch the tutorial to learn how to use the tools though as it gets a little complicated.
  • Nothing else I can think of
It's great for companies who are looking to improve their SEO performance. It is very helpful if you watch their tutorials or use other online resources to learn more tricks on how to utilize their tools. It's a good tool for any sized businesses.
Katie Goh | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Ahrefs primarily on the consumer marketing team, but also for our B2B team as well. We use it regularly to discover keyword opportunities and content gaps. The data and metrics used are the best I've seen. Once I used the Ahrefs database of keywords and links, I found myself using SEMRush and Moz less and less.
  • Click rate metrics for each keyword
  • Content gap analysis
  • Best link database I've used
  • Useful keyword and link filtering in all reports
  • URL rating distribution is a bit confusing and not as useful as Domain rating distribution would be. All sites I've reviewed with this tend to have a very poor distribution here.
  • New and lost referring domains links is a bit confusing as well. I've never seen any tool do this chart in a way that makes sense. Dramatic rises and loses tend to send people down the wrong path of investigation. A weighted version (based on DR) would likely be more useful.
Ahrefs is perfectly suited for the average website to run a backlink review, track link building, and to discover keyword opportunities. There are several ways to track competitors progress as well.

Ahrefs has led me to make several recommendations for answer box featured content and other types of content as well. I get tons of ad-hoc requests for keywords and topics to review because my colleagues have found this information so useful to them. I rarely have to edit the exported reports because they are so clear, even to those with little SEO background.
Ahrefs is All in one Digital marketing Empire tools Featuring Keyword Explorer, Site Explorer, Content Explorer, Site Audit and Rank Tracker
Its provides site Explorer2.0 with backlink profile with a different metric of the Backlink profile, anchor text, Referring domain, Ahrefs Rank, Traffic Value and organic Traffic
Keyword Explorer Provides many Filters like an overview of queries, Same term keywords, Phrase match, keyword difficulty, CPC, Search volume.
I have used this site to rank my website Seo group buy
Seogbtools.dev is a Premium Seo tools sharing platform that provides Group buy Seo tools at a very cheap price
  • Finding LSI Keywords
  • Competitive backlinks hunting
  • Domain rating and Url Rating for metric to measure site performance
  • Finding Lsi Keywords
  • competitive Backlinks hunting
  • DR and UR metric to measure website performance
  • Traffic values and Anchor text
  • Referring domain and Ahrefs own Crawler Rank
I would rate it 8/10 because its result match Google Serp Result. I think it's all in one Seo tools box which gives a lot of options under a single dashboard
Nothing is perfect in this world. it has some lacks as well Fetching data and some time it causes an error and slow loading that can lead to bad User experience
Modern online promotion strategies and analysis is impossible without data provided by services like Ahrefs. If my customers demand an effective SEO strategy I always recommend Ahrefs subscription, both for competitor and inhouse websites analysis, potential keywords for content strategy etc. Ahrefs helps with understanding how a company can get top ranked positions in search engines via analyzing backlink profiles of those who are already in TOP5.
  • Really big amount of data (keywords)
  • Very accurate numbers and details about analyzed URL
  • Rankings which are trustworthy
  • Integrations - Ahrefs still has too few ready to use integrations with other services
  • Notification settings
  • Design for mobile devices
Ahrefs is a must have service for SEO and Advertising agencies providing promotion services. It is also a good service to have for every company running a website and highly dependent on organic traffic. If online sales and traffic are not your number one source of income, Ahrefs is something you'd better leave for experts of the search engine optimization community.
Bella Castilla | TrustRadius Reviewer
Overall, it has been proved as the best solution to have in the niche of SEO tool creation. A perfect platform to search, optimize and manage different results easily. Quick support with all the features related to the increment of business with a new set of techniques is amazing. I would definitely recommend this to other businesses to have this in their ecosystem to better analyze their websites and check the flaws in the strategy.
  • I have been using this platform in my organization to develop several SEO tools to help to grow our website much.
  • It has all the main features which include competitor research, keyword research, website audit, content research, and rank tracking.
  • I have been using all these functions in the organization for several purposes. It provides complete information and complete performance details of the SEO.
  • It provides us the detailed keyword research with volume, CPC, and other information.
  • The main drawback of Ahrefs that is not easy to use at first.
  • There is a huge steep learning curve which makes it difficult to understand at first.
  • Secondly, it is lacking in content optimization solutions, they need to build a strong optimization tool to speed up the work while content optimization is done by automated tools.
It gives the best report to us which helps us to find the opportunity to build backlinks. Another main feature that makes Ahrefs a safe and sound approach to SEO is that it provides information about duplicate content, URLs, redirects along with other errors that can be dangerous to the website.
Ari Roth | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company is a reputation management agency focusing on Google search results. As such, SEO diagnostics are part of our jobs. When a result moves up or down significantly, it's important that we be able to identify a source of the movement if one exists. Ahrefs, at the time of purchase, had the best link index of the other tools we considered (Majestic & Moz).
  • Historical backlink indexing
  • Fresh / new backlink indexing
  • Relevant data on broken links / top pages to fix up
  • Anchor text data
  • I found it difficult to navigate which version of the data I'm looking at - exact URL, prefix, full domain w/ or w/o subdomains. I'd like this to be selected in the initial search rather than being automatically selected for you and then allowing you to change it (if you even realized it was an issue to begin with).
  • I'd love if there was a URL / domain ranking over time graph like there is for new / lost links. This way, it's not just a counting metric, but a metric on impact. I'd need to know that we lost 1 authoritative news media link more than I need to know that we lost 5-10 spammy scraper links from dark corners of the internet.
  • I'd love impactful alerts for link metrics as alluded to in the previous bullet. Meaning, I don't want to only find out we lost an important link when I see the rankings drop - I want to know about it when it happens for faster processing of the fix (if one exists).
The link tracking is great, but we need to test out Moz's new index as well to determine if they have bridged the gap. For organic keywords, I haven't used it in depth, but my feeling has been that SEMrush has more comprehensive data in this area. I could be wrong about that though.
Ahrefs is used as one of our tools to optimize SEO. Our marketing team is using it quite heavily, especially to learn from competitors, work on backlinks and identify the most relevant keywords we should rank for.
  • Learn from competitors: How do they perform? Which keyword could you also rank for? Which backlinks might be easy to get?
  • Track your ranking progress very easily
  • Finding new keywords with strong traffic and a good fit in general
  • It is on the more expensive end of tools we compared
  • The feature set on content discovery and optimization should be strengthened
Ahrefs is well suited if you are a beginner to SEO as it is intuitive. It is also a good fit for advanced uses though thanks to a strong feature set. It helps you to optimize your general SEO very well and discover ideas for new keywords you want to rank for. It is less good if you want to optimize specific content pieces.
Mike Koolwijk | TrustRadius Reviewer
In the beginning we used Ahrefs a lot for link building, but by time they kept adding other tools making it [one] of the [most] complete SEO tools on the market. We mainly use it in our team of online marketers to check for opportunities in keywords and backlinks.

The main future we use is the "site explorer" With [one] click you see the overall performance of a page (also competition). Their backlinks, traffic, ranking score and many more. By seeing this data you can look for new backlinks from this list, by checking broken links or outdated links.

With this we can do quick and easy analyses on competitions and their link profiles, or existing link profiles.
  • Great filtering options
  • Big updated index data is all fresh
  • Fast competition keywords
  • Speed, sometimes when scanning big sites it can be really slow
  • Outdated look and feel on some parts (but hey you have great functions)
  • It tend to be overwhelming for new users or people new to SEO (but based by price this is also a more advanced tool)
  • Rank tracking is not that great only every 7 days on a lite plan...
This is a complete tool but [Ahrefs] can also be a complex tool. I tend to let coworkers use it but [it] never goes without some explaining to do. There is plenty of info on the internet and in their on website/blogs. We also mainly use it for link building, and use other tools for research on keywords and reporting ranks to customers, where this tool comes short.

After using multiple tools over a period of time and the functionality you might need there might be some better tools on the market function wise and price wise.
Andrea Hester | TrustRadius Reviewer
As director of operations for a web development company, I oversee use of Ahrefs as a tool for providing our clients with comprehensive SEO analysis reporting and recommendations for technical and on page improvements. Along with several other tools, Ahrefs is essential for analyzing our clients' website performance and identifying SEO opportunities.
  • Excellent help resources, blog articles, and tutorials
  • Almost all features have info tooltips that provide useful explanations and ideas for practical application
  • Easy to export reporting functionality
  • Easy to set up recurring site audits for multiple sites
  • The rank tracker feature is a particularly useful tool for monitoring performance among competitors over a length of time
  • Keyword research reporting is better in some other tools I've used
  • Cost of this tool is a bit high and may be prohibitive to some, but it's worth it for companies like ours that heavily rely on its use
For our purposes of helping provide comprehensive SEO analytics over time for several different websites, Ahrefs is the best tool we've found. It has an easy to use interface, doesn't require downloading and installing any software, and provides an extensive library of help resources and tips for application. From page performance analysis to keyword analysis and competitor rank tracking, Ahrefs is a one stop shop for SEO.
Carl Pieri | TrustRadius Reviewer
Ahrefs is being used to help us monitor our traffic, how we are ranking for certain keywords and what keywords we would like to go after next. It helps us keep an eye on our own work but also our competitors and the available green space that we have yet to explore at this time.
  • Keyword explorer
  • Site audit
  • Traffic tracking
  • User Interface
  • Design
  • in-app ads are intrusive
If you are trying to establish recurring traffic to your website, want to increase traffic, or want to monitor current traffic then ahrefs is a great tool for you to use at your organization. You can see what keywords you rank for and also those that competitors rank for. Its also helpful for finding keywords with good traffic volume that aren't too hard to compete for.
We use Ahrefs as a key part of our SEO strategy. It is essential in guiding our link-building strategies and as we have begun to master the software we have used more and more of its features including keyword research and competitor analysis.
  • Keyword Research
  • Link building
  • Competitive analysis
  • It is very capable and thus more complicated than its competitors
  • It is expensive and there is no free trial
When you can afford it Ahrefs is the most capable of all its competitors. However, it requires someone who really understands SEO and is willing to put in the time to learn the tool and make use of everything. If anyone is new to the SEO world I would recommend choosing a different software.
Alex Chaidaroglou | TrustRadius Reviewer
Ahrefs is being used in order to improve our SEO. In fact, everything we do regarding our SEO goes through Ahrefs. It is being used by the marketing department and it helps us target keywords, find backlink opportunities, audit our website, and more. On top of that, Ahrefs' free course on SEO and their tutorials have helped us tremendously in getting the most out of our SEO efforts.
  • Content research
  • Website audit
  • Backlinks
  • Competitor analysis
  • Higher limits on the $99 plan
  • More ranked keywords on each plan
  • An entry-level plan at a lower price than $99
For SEO purposes, Ahrefs is simply the best out there. It has the best backlink data and its data analysis is superb. If you want to find SEO opportunities, Ahrefs makes it very easy to find them.

I'd like to see an improvement in the keyword generator to show more suggested keywords and long phrases. Also, if someone wants to get PPC data, I think there are others tools more suited for this.
Ramon Khan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Ahrefs is great for competitive research ranging from everything to content analysis, keyword research to backlink research and even keyword tracking. Not only that, their team makes amazing content that shows you how to use the tools to solve different issues for your business wich is great.
  • Backlink research
  • Keyword research
  • Content research
  • Nothing that I can think of. It's a great tool!
While Ahrefs has a wide range of uses, I prefer to use it for competitive, keyword, and content research as well as backlink analysis. If you are using it for any one of those purposes then I would say it's an excellent tool.
Mike Blumenthal | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Ahrefs to gain a birdseye view of a websites link profile as well as new and lost links. Over time, we can assess the result of link garnering efforts, where successful links are coming from and which pages generated them.

We also use it for internal link analysis by page.
  • Recording new backlinks
  • Recording broken backlinks
  • Anchor text of links
  • Links accrued over time
  • The local rank tracker is unsophisticaed
Ahrefs is great tool to use when building out a link profile for a website and for tracking that record over time. It is best used for organic as opposed to local efforts particularly if you are looking for the frequency of special search features like site links and top stories.
I typically utilize Ahrefs on a weekly basis to primarily check on my client's backlink profile as well as their competitors. It's useful for me as it helps me develop and monitor my client's off-page SEO strategy. As a company, the SEO department and the PR department are the primary user of this platform, however, our Content department additionally utilizes it as an alternative to Semrush.
  • Client Backlink monitoring.
  • Competitor off-page SEO strategy research.
  • Content ideas based off of strongest backlinks.
  • Weaker keyword research abilities compared to competitors.
  • Steep learning curve to understand full capabilities.
  • Expensive.
As an SEO professional, Ahrefs is almost an essential tool in my arsenal to discover meaningful backlink and off-page data in regards to my clients. There are multiple scenarios in which I turn to Ahrefs including:
  1. Rapid keyword growth on a page that hasn't had any on-page optimizations performed on it.
  2. Toxic backlink analysis.
  3. Competitor research (off-page).
  4. Weekly New/Lost backlink alerts.
Michael Glover | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Ahrefs to research, plan and measure our SEO strategy. It's used by the marketing team to identify keywords to go after, track our backlink profile, see our performance in search, and also track specific keywords that have high value to us as a company.
  • Showing keyword volumes and how difficult they are to rank for
  • Tracking backlinks to specific pages
  • Tracking how we are performing with keywords we want to rank for
  • Auditing/crawling our site to ensure it's adhering to technical SEO standards
  • Search volumes are usually on the low side to what they get in reality
  • Site audit tool is a little hard to navigate compared to other crawl tools like Screaming Frog
Great for planning and tracking your SEO performance—keyword research, backlinks, tracking. If you want a super in-depth technical SEO audit, you're probably best going for a specific crawling tool instead.
We use to inform all our content production decisions - what keywords to target, where to look for guest post opportunities and how to break down each article into sections and topics.

Before Ahrefs, all the above was done by intuition and guesswork - and wasn't very effective. Now we're able to take a scientific approach to SEO.
  • Shows us which websites link to our content and how valuable those links are for SEO.
  • Shows us keywords we'll be able to rank for and what type of content is needed.
  • Accurately measures our search rankings for existing content.
  • Their customer service, while friendly, can be slow to solve problems.
  • Their UI is hardcore and takes awhile for new users to penetrate.
  • Guided flows would be useful - so new users know where to look first.
If you're looking for detailed and actionable SEO data, Ahrefs is useful. It does cost quite a bit, though, so is best suited for more established companies, with existing content and at least a partial strategy for growth. New companies still exploring SEO might not get the full benefit at the start.
Alex Panagiotopoulos | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it mainly as an SEO practitioner, a content creator, and as a client manager. It helps me track some overall, big-picture metrics for how different client websites are performing. It helps me research content ideas. It helps me monitor if competitors are doing anything noteworthy. And it helps me perform link outreach and prospect for opportunities on the behalf of clients. It also helps me manage our own web presence.
  • Metrics
  • Link prospecting
  • Content creation ideas
  • Online community
  • Price (I'd always love if they could slash a little off the top)
  • The social share counts are wonky
It's a great tool to help someone learn the ropes of SEO. Obviously it's not a be-all end-all; you shouldn't solely be looking to boost your metrics in Ahrefs; you should be tracking KPIs that are more centrally-tied to a business. But it does help provide a structural framework for understanding why one website is outranking another, or how you can do certain things; like figure out what pieces of content actually attracted links, find out who's linked to who, and prospect for people to ask for links.
Kenny King | TrustRadius Reviewer
Ahrefs Site Explorer is being used to do in depth keyword research for new content. Our company uses the Keyword Difficulty score to decide what content should be written for our site that will rank in search engines and bring in targeted traffic. We also use it for its extensive backlink database to keep track of new links and look at competitor's links to stay ahead of the game for SEO.
  • Backlink checker - Ahrefs has a huge database of links and will help you keep track of new links and research competitor's links.
  • Keyword research - Finding keywords is the most important step in any SEO campaign. Ahrefs will help you find the perfect keyword to rank in Google.
  • Google features - Ahrefs is one of the best tools to find Google Features, included Featured Snippets, Knowledge Panels and more. See what features your site triggers in Google as well as which you competitors trigger.
  • Traffic stats are always slightly off. I know it's impossible to get perfect stats, but closer to actual stats would be a great feature.
  • Internal link opportunities. While Ahrefs has an internal link report, a nice feature would be suggestions for internal links, similar to their Top Pages feature, but for internal links.
  • More filters on referring domains report. Our company uses the referring domains report every day. Having more filters would help us determine which links are moving the needle more accurately.
Ahrefs is perfect for anyone starting an SEO campaign, or anyone well into an SEO campaign. Unless you have an established site that is ranking for all your target keywords, Ahrefs is a vital tool to help you find high quality backlinks and targeted keywords that your site can rank for and bring in high converting traffic.
Ahrefs has always been responsive when there's been a technical issue with the site. There are usually very little problems, but if there are, they announce it on their social media accounts which keeps its customers informed. Email support is prompt and the customer service people are very helpful, knowledgable and friendly.
We use Ahrefs to supplement our SEO and backlinking efforts. We track domain-level metrics, use the site explorer, content explorer and competitive analysis tools, and to some extent, we track keywords and use the keyword research tools. We track only a few different domains and utilize a lower-tier package.
  • Backlink analysis
  • Link prospecting
  • Competitive analysis
  • Keyword analysis
  • Content analysis
  • Technical insights
Ahrefs is a recommended tool to add to your existing SEO toolset. It has some very obvious strengths when it comes to backlink analysis, identifying competitive gaps, and tracking basic domain-level metrics. The cost is very reasonable for most budgets.
We have not contacted the support team for Ahrefs. The platform is easy to setup and manage.
February 28, 2020

Wonderful Product

Ahrefs Site Explorer is used by the SEM department in my company as a means to find organic keywords people used to land on our websites. This allows us to target those keywords in our content, giving us one up on our competition. Ahrefs is also very beneficial when doing link building. We can use their link intersect to see what backlinks our competitors have that we don't and go after them.
  • Provides us with backlinks
  • Provides us with organic keywords lists
  • I wish I could filter out more than one keyword
  • When looking at information about domain authority it's not very intuitive
Ahrefs Site Explorer is great for finding new keywords that you didn't already have in your website or even better versions of the ones you already have. The tool used for link management is great because it's easy to use and generates links you don't have quickly. This allows us to contact other vendors and have them quickly link to our website.
Ahrefs Site Explorer allows me to see things like the domain authority, backlink, organic keywords and much more, which helps me alter my websites to perform better. When contacting their support team, Ahrefs has always been super helpful and have answered any questions I've had immediately. If I have run into a problem with their product, they resolve the issue right away.
February 25, 2020

Ahrefs makes SEO easier

We use Ahrefs on a daily basis, to keep track of all our rankings, to create product descriptions that are SEO friendly and as a general guide for all our search engine optimization data. It is also very useful to optimize blog articles and to target specific keywords that have traffic volume.
  • The UR and DR Index are great to measure how the SEO efforts are playing out on a per page (or product) basis.
  • The keywords movement report is very useful as it helps to understand areas that need improvement.
  • I wish they included more than just the first 20 keyword rank positions in their basic monthly plan.
Ahrefs is a great tool to have a vision into what is happening and what can be done to improve the SEO rankings. I have tried other tools like SEMRush, but I find Ahrefs a lot easier to use and to make sense of the data. The SEO Toolbar is a wonderful tool as it allows a quickview into any webpage or search as I browse.
Their customer support is excellent, they address my concerns in a speedy manner. I have only contacted them by email, and I always get a reply or answer to my question a few hours or sooner after I send the request.
I am very happy with their customer service, I have no complaints.
Ahrefs Site Explorer is an SEO tool that helps users like me analyze and improve search engine visibility by providing backlink profiles, including referring domains, keywords driving traffic, and the value of that traffic. It bridges the gap between on-page and off-page SEO, connecting the dots between my site's content and the links that have been built to my site.
  • Backlink profile
  • Organic search reporting
  • UI is busy
Ahrefs Site Explorer is a solid choice for SEO teams, both in-house and agency teams, who want to understand how their sites—and their competitors' sites—are performing in search. Good for finding new SEO opportunities. It's not an "all-in-one" tool, so expect to use it alongside other tools you may already be using for monitoring, reporting, and optimization.
I never had to contact customer support.