Overall Satisfaction with Grammarly
It helps me not only write succinct and accurate emails but it's helping me right now! Anywhere that there is a text box, this little Grammarly is working hard. Grammarly helps us write professional correspondence, be it email or responding to a guest's review on Yelp or Google.
- Spell checks
- Punctuation checks
- Grammar check for obvious reasons.
- Ability to move the little pop-up "help" bubble. Sometimes I can't get past it to open up a text space bigger, instead, I keep unintentionally tapping on the Grammarly circle.
- It allows some of the managers to be able to communicate in a more fluid way, due to English being a second language to some of them.
- It allows us to sound more professional and avoid typos in emails.
- In avoiding typos, it also improves punctuation, so when I am creating monthly email newsletters, I can be sure there are no typo mistakes.
Basically, Grammarly is better than whatever comes with the computer as a default. It also will show you the "tone" of your text, which is unmatched by anyone else currently (or at least the ones that come with the computer/Mac).
Do you think Grammarly delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Grammarly's feature set?
Did Grammarly live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Grammarly go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Grammarly again?