Makes my small business feel BIG, for the right price!
Updated November 11, 2015
Makes my small business feel BIG, for the right price!
Score 9 out of 10
- Email Tracking
- Drip Campaigns
- Website Tracking
- Marketing Automation
Overall Satisfaction with GreenRope
GreenRope is being used as our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. GreenRope puts together many aspects we need for email automation, drip campaigns, email tracking, website opt-in forms and such, all in one place. There's much more that GreenRope can do for us as well, with conversion tracking and even brand reputation that we haven't even touched on yet. The system is growing with us - as we find a need, GreenRope already has a module in place to help us with it.
- GreenRope provides a full-featured application at ALL pricing levels. You don't have to 'upgrade' to get better features - you've got them all right away. I really appreciated this!
- GreenRope doesn't charge per user (i.e., administrator of the system). Other systems require additional fees when adding administrators to your account. GreenRope makes it easy for me to get help with the CRM by adding more of my people, without adding multiple fees.
- Customer Service at GreenRope rocks! They really want to help you get started well. The training and set-up calls are fantastic. For any support issues that have come up (usually newbie questions!) I've always received a prompt response. I can't say enough about their support.
- There are many ways for me to customize my data sets, for management and segmentation of contacts, specific to my industry and business needs.
- Dashboard customization - as a visual learner, the presentation of information on my screen is important to me, and GreenRope allows me the ability to customize colours, icons, and sizes of things in my dashboard. This is helpful for my creativity and productivity.
- As we've never used a full-featured CRM before, there was a pretty steep learning curve on how to get our data in and working for us. The training GreenRope provides is helpful, but the user interface still took me a while to wrap my head around.
- One assumption made during GreenRope setup was that we'd be relying heavily on a custom GreenRope website. We primarily want to keep all of our traffic on our current site, so there was a bit of confusion to begin with.
- GreenRope is heavy on the marketing side of things (sales leads, conversions, etc...) which is excellent, but a bit overwhelming when we just wanted to get in and get started with a simple email drip campaign with some email tracking. We're leaning, though, and appreciate GreenRope's continued efforts to bring us up to speed on the marketing stuff.
- GreenRope has allowed for better followup after training workshops and other events we attend. Drip campaigns let us drop someone into a campaign very easily and have the system do the follow-up.
- Having a full-featured system at our low price point (for a lower contact count) is extremely beneficial. We learn what we're doing, and implement it, instead of having to add-on and learn new things at every upgrade level. This improves the efficiency of our non-billable time (time working for ourselves rather than our clients).
- Constant Contact,ONTRAPORT,Infusionsoft,1ShoppingCart,GetResponse,Autopilot,MarketersChoice
GreenRope really got our attention because it's a full featured system at every price point. We are a small business with a small budget - but we wanted a system that would still let us think BIG! The setup fee was within for our budget, and the monthly fee is very reasonable. GreenRope also allows us to customize the data we collect in the CRM, and to segment it specific to our needs. And the customer support with GreenRope has been fantastic from the beginning. The staff is very personable and genuine. Sales people, technical specialists, and marketing geniuses have all helped us to get setup the way we needed to. That personal touch made a big difference in our decision as well.
The price point and full featured application of GreenRope makes it perfect for small and medium sized businesses. GreenRope is an excellent alternative to some of the higher priced, better known CRM systems (Infusionsoft, AWeber, Ontraport, etc.). If you have specific requirements for your industry or business, GreenRope support will help to ensure that you get set up properly with what you need.
GreenRope Feature Ratings
1 - Mostly I'm spending time helping my assistants to be able to learn new tasks on Greenrope. I train them on how to use the user interface and the rationale behind the work flow we are building. Once they are familiar with the UI, then it becomes easier to understand how to accomplish our goals.
Right from the beginning, GreenRope's staff have been extremely helpful with getting us setup and answering all of our questions. In addition to chat support, the documentation provided within GreenRope itself is detailed and easily accessible. GreenRope is also really good about letting you know that they are available - and how to contact them. My questions/requests are answered quickly, every time.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - Had a bug with the Gmail extension. GreenRope worked harder on it than I cared to. I mean to say that they were quite keen to find a solution and I'm the one who kinda let it drop. My GreenRope widget still isn't working with my Gmail, but it hasn't effected how I use GreenRope. It hasn't bothered me at all that it was not officially 'resolved'.