My CRM Solution is BETTER Than Yours!https://www.trustradius.com/crmGreenRopeUnspecified8.9261012015-01-21T15:30:35.278Z
Updated July 25, 2015
My CRM Solution is BETTER Than Yours!
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with GreenRope
GreenRope is being used by my organization as a whole. It addresses the following business problems: e-mail marketing, relationship management with clients, project management tracking, and taking all of these manual workflows and automating them.
- Automation for e-mail marketing
- Centralizing Client Data
- Managing Projects Across Multiple Users
- In my opinion, these are strengths because GreenRope has found a way to take all the business tools a small company and/or entrepreneur needs and built them all into one system. No more multiple logins and passwords and bookmarks to keep up with.
- Things I'd like to see coming down the pipeline (and I've shared this with GreenRope) is more customizing of the dashboard, more upfront conversation that GreenRope is group driven when organizing your contacts, and more customization for drip-file campaign date scheduling.
- GreenRope doesn't allow for electronic contract delivery and signing.
- GreenRope's customer support is not always available, many times you have to leave a message and wait for someone to reach you back.
- GreenRope's store management doesn't allow for recurring payments if you don't have an Authorize.net account
- Increased efficiency has been the biggest impact to date, we were able to eliminate five other systems (e-mail marketing system, survey system, project management system, event registration system, and CRM system). We are also seeing quicker response on potential prospects to our e-mails because all e-mails are trackable.
Infusionsoft was the only other system that I had looked at and really considered. In my opinion, GreenRope is very comparable with Infusionsoft, but better suited for new and/or growing businesses because it's easy to use, 3-hours of training is provided to help you customize and organize the system to your workflows, and it is way more affordable and offers many (if not more) of the same features.
It's great for creating a centralized database for your entire organization, especially if you are an entrepreneur or small business owner who doesn't have enough hands/bodies to do everything that needs to be done. GreenRope once set-up with your workflows can be like an automated worker (set-up your e-mail campaigns, groups, workflows, and triggers and forget about it until it's time to update them or revise).
Key questions to ask:
Key questions to ask:
- Is the website builder visual with drag and drop based or difficult to learn?
- Does it integrate with Google Calendars without data being public?
- What parts of the system auto-populate in the CRM Record?
- What are the best practices for making the most use of the system from a functional perspective if you are a solopreneur?
GreenRope Feature Ratings
Many times I have to repeat the issue several times before the person understands correctly. There was also an instant where support was not available when help was needed, had to wait for a response and it was a business day.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Quick Initial Response
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times