- I love the email tracking reports.
- The support is amazing and well worth it.
- Hot prospects tab allows me to sort warm leads easily.
- Greenrope can continue to improve its UI; however, I've been super happy with the changes they've made this past year.
- Easy to get going with. They were great help in importing data from infusion soft. Great people to work with in training.
- Low cost. This program is affordable for us little guys. Does what you need. Cost less than half of infusion soft for more.
- Powerful. It lets me do all the things that I want. They are responsive to new feature requests too. When you make a suggestion you feel like it is heard and appreciated.
- I would like to see deeper email integration. I believe it is soon on the way.
Simple enough to get going quickly, powerful enough that I expect to use it for many years to come. I have been pleased with my experience from the beginning. Especially it is pleasing when you call up for help. You just get the help you need. All of it!
- GreenRope provides a full-featured application at ALL pricing levels. You don't have to 'upgrade' to get better features - you've got them all right away. I really appreciated this!
- GreenRope doesn't charge per user (i.e., administrator of the system). Other systems require additional fees when adding administrators to your account. GreenRope makes it easy for me to get help with the CRM by adding more of my people, without adding multiple fees.
- Customer Service at GreenRope rocks! They really want to help you get started well. The training and set-up calls are fantastic. For any support issues that have come up (usually newbie questions!) I've always received a prompt response. I can't say enough about their support.
- There are many ways for me to customize my data sets, for management and segmentation of contacts, specific to my industry and business needs.
- Dashboard customization - as a visual learner, the presentation of information on my screen is important to me, and GreenRope allows me the ability to customize colours, icons, and sizes of things in my dashboard. This is helpful for my creativity and productivity.
- As we've never used a full-featured CRM before, there was a pretty steep learning curve on how to get our data in and working for us. The training GreenRope provides is helpful, but the user interface still took me a while to wrap my head around.
- One assumption made during GreenRope setup was that we'd be relying heavily on a custom GreenRope website. We primarily want to keep all of our traffic on our current site, so there was a bit of confusion to begin with.
- GreenRope is heavy on the marketing side of things (sales leads, conversions, etc...) which is excellent, but a bit overwhelming when we just wanted to get in and get started with a simple email drip campaign with some email tracking. We're leaning, though, and appreciate GreenRope's continued efforts to bring us up to speed on the marketing stuff.
- GreenRope is an affordable alternative to Infusionsoft, which I used to use, with more functionality.
- GreenRope is feature rich. I was able to completely replace several pieces of software. Not only is that more cost-effective, it is hugely efficient. I'm in GreenRope all day long and have built many of my sales systems around it.
- GreenRope is easier to use than other CRM software so I have had less fights with my staff to get them to adopt it than with past software.
- GreenRope's customer support is absolutely top-notch. They are responsive and genuinely helpful.
- GreenRope is constantly coming up with improvements. I love that they are innovating, improving and integrating with partners on a regular basis, as it solves my problems.
- I have only one real area of frustration with GreenRope: their forms code. I use WordPress for my website and do not want to use GreenRope's hosted website templates because my site is big. But when I drop their forms HTML into my website, they don't tend to look very good and they require a skilled coder to fix by hand as they don't play nicely with my CSS. So I use a plugin to skin the forms, which took some finagling before I got it to stop throwing errors. Similarly, I have trouble trying to integrate it with my lead pages software (ClickFunnels) -- and the comment from ClickFunnels' engineer was, "that's not a form, it's more like an entire website!" That's a bit of an exaggeration, but I wish they would give you HTML that doesn't include styling.
- I don't like GreenRope's scheduler and events app. I wish they would integrate with a scheduler software (I use Acuity) and an events software (like Event Brite) instead. It's not a big deal however.
- GreenRope has made the decision to not allow you to send attachments through their email service for security reasons. I understand, but I wish I had that option.
- Email management: The tools in Greenrope provide a very broad range of both private email and mass/marketing email tools - broader than the standalone email marketing tools like Constant Contact and Mailchimp. I like how it integrates to our Gmail for corporate visibility to all customer communications. The ability to schedule drip campaigns, RSS feeds, and very targeted email strategies is also a huge plus.
- CRM: The customer management tools give tremendous visibility to all our customer activities, facilitate assigning specific employees to specific tasks and activities, and allow us to see the number and value of the activities each customer is engaged in through lead scoring. Greenrope keeps us on top of customer needs and wants.
- Social integration. I love that our customers' social activity with us across all our social channels is included in lead scoring and visible in the customer panel. Quantifying social media activity is critical, and the social integration in Greenrope helps us do a better job of that.
- The project management software - while usable in its current form - can still benefit from further development. But I've noticed that they are working on it, so it seems they are aware of this area of opportunity.
- This is a little thing, but I'd like the ability to drill into specific tasks from more areas, and mark them complete quickly or make notes on them.
- I honestly don't have many suggestions. I use their ticket system to make suggestions when they occur to me, and they tend to incorporate suggestions very quickly into subsequent builds.
- Tracking and Managing new leads.
- Easy to generate Newsletters.
- Intergration with LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Load times such as switching from one tab to another takes much more time then it should, it causes some frustration when trying to quickly tackle mulitple tasks.
- Overly complicated in some areas, we generally only use the basic functions of Greenrope as some of its features such as automation take time to become familiar with and we frankly don't have the time to spend on figuring it out.
- Lead Scoring
- Marketing Automation
- Social Media Integration - Could include more social networks.
- Integration with third-party apps. It has everything I need currently, but there are some other integrations that would be nice, such as with Google Analytics.
- Email Marketing. Easy to use, easy to send, easy to track all help in our forecasting for future implementations. Place clients on drip email campaigns that are automatic and give the client more information that they are seeking. Email broadcasts such as newsletters or weekly updates, success stories etc are shared to our 20,000 contacts at the click of a button. All are trackable too. We can see who is reading, clicking or unsubscribing right from within GR's email tracking features.
- Web tracking. Our website is integrated with GR, so we can see all data pertaining to visitors, the pages visited, time spent at our site/pages and much more without going through our host. If a visitor is a contact/client within our system the web activity is listed in their files within their CRM of GR, If they are not a known contact than we know how many random people are visiting our website too.
- Sales Team work flow. All of our sales reps have a work flow to follow within GR. As an Executive I can see which phase all clients are in at any time. I can go into a particular contact and read the history of any client I wish. This feature also helps us when a sales rep is on vacation, sick or leaves the company. That gives us the ability to pick up right where they left off with accurate records of communication right within GR. We effectively work with the client going forward. Also, sales reps can set reminders and log client activity. We have been able to realize when a sales rep is not working (our sales team works from their homes) or working on their reminders, going MIA for days at a time, you know what I;m saying. With that information we can address the situation in a timely way, conversing with the sales rep and decide how to proceed with any reprimands or the overall business relationship.
- Sign Up forms and Website integration. With GR we have implemented several trackable sign up forms that are functional through our website or email. For instance on our website, visitors can sign up for our newsletter or an online tour of our services by filling out the form. From their we receive the form and begin the work flow. We can set automatic responders to any email or call to action that a visitor makes. If one fills out a form, we can place those visitors, clients, users on applicable drip email campaign/s pertaining to their interest/activity on our website or email call to actions. Those potential clients are now getting automatic emails/further attention that they desire. They often end up being sold clients. Emailed forms such as our Team Up forms get our clients to sign up for our services online. They can pay their start up fees online through our payment system or by sending us a check as that form has a sequence of followed events once it is filled out by the new client.
- Email templates are sometimes tricky to use or customize. We have made several requests for changes and enhancements that have often been implemented by the GR development team.
- Often times we want to send a specific email to our clients in the awaiting decision phase. We don't have to ability to select them all and send them 1 broadcast email. Instead we have to go into each clients within that phase and send them the email individually. That becomes cumbersome and time consuming on our sales team.
- Greenrope's dashboard is great because it gives me a snapshot on what is happening right now and notifies me on what needs to get taken care of right now. For instance, what phone calls do I need to make this morning or what events I need to prepare for in the afternoon. It also keeps track of what other employees are doing and how close they are to finishing current projects.
- Gives me an up to the second picture of who is interacting with me from email reads or website clicks. From this we can find out which webpages and content is most important for our clients. We can also look at what webpages work for a client and what drives them to make an appointment.
- Greenrope is robust and able to automate tasks eliminating errors made by our employees.
- I love Greenropes interface on the computer and would like to see their iphone app look and behave similarly.
- I would like to see Greenrope have the ability to print greeting cards from my contact list and mail them.
- I love the drip campaigns - now that I have the hang of how to set them up
- Lead management is another song suit of GreenRope
- Keeping my team on the same page with workflows and wikis is also another strong advantage of GreenRope
- There is nothing I would change about GreenRope so far, it's a steep learning curve.
- Automated lead-scoring
- Cross-functional support e.g., supports email marketing as well as social media marketing, etc.
- Effectively tracks prospects activity and provides individual email marketing performance.
- Email marketing - email templates are inflexible and don't come close to Constant Contact email features - very difficult to message efficiently. This is probably the platform's greatest drawback.
- Documents as attachments for email marketing can not be loaded as a simple, universal PDF. They must be converted to a file format for GreenRope.
- CRM record templates need to add other information about a prospect and provide automated follow-up reminders.
- Communication Track Management - GR uses the lead scoring to trigger an alternate content path. There appears to be no way to use a single content action to trigger an alternate content path.
- Good for tracking activities
- Good for building and tracking a Sales Pipeline (opportunities) across different phases or stages
- Good for creating and tracking status on projects.
- Easy to customize
- Would like to have more than one Admin
- Groups - allows us to easily navigate and separate our multiple client groups, as well as our clients
- Tracking - it is important for us to track activity
- Lead Scoring - we use this feature to gauge client interest and effectively/appropriately follow up on sales leads
- Video tracking
- User access - allowing for master user access (you need to manually tag people to groups)
- Workflows - make these less awkward
- The starting price is good for what you get.
- Ease of use is good.
- Support is excellent.
- Must save contact then close content. Should be one click but it's two.
- Took a very long time to transfer my data from SalesForce.
- Automation for e-mail marketing
- Centralizing Client Data
- Managing Projects Across Multiple Users
- In my opinion, these are strengths because GreenRope has found a way to take all the business tools a small company and/or entrepreneur needs and built them all into one system. No more multiple logins and passwords and bookmarks to keep up with.
- Things I'd like to see coming down the pipeline (and I've shared this with GreenRope) is more customizing of the dashboard, more upfront conversation that GreenRope is group driven when organizing your contacts, and more customization for drip-file campaign date scheduling.
- GreenRope doesn't allow for electronic contract delivery and signing.
- GreenRope's customer support is not always available, many times you have to leave a message and wait for someone to reach you back.
- GreenRope's store management doesn't allow for recurring payments if you don't have an Authorize.net account
Key questions to ask:
- Is the website builder visual with drag and drop based or difficult to learn?
- Does it integrate with Google Calendars without data being public?
- What parts of the system auto-populate in the CRM Record?
- What are the best practices for making the most use of the system from a functional perspective if you are a solopreneur?
- Drip Campaigns
- The social media management could use some automation for sure. It would be helpful to have a partnership with someone who provides content like sendible or Sprout Social.
- More website templates and email templates. Only because you can never have enough.
- It would be great to also have stock photo library, you know if we are really dreaming.
GreenRope Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
GreenRope aims to be a one-stop shop for sales, marketing, and operations. GreenRope includes advanced marketing automation capabilities, sales force automation, and a tool box of features to help manage and operate the business.
GreenRope's CRM aims to help business owners, sales managers and marketers bridge the gap between departments and make data accessible throughout, so the business runs smoothly and effectively with all the information a team needs to better target and serve their leads and customers.
|Starter||$149||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|Prime||$199||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|Pro||$249||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|Premium||$299||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|Powerhouse||$349||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|Supreme||$449||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|Ultimate||$699||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
All price plans include unlimited users, unlimited emails, and all features.
GreenRope Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||65%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||%|
GreenRope Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
GreenRope Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Internationally Supported|
|Supported Languages: ||English, British English, Spanish, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Slovenian, Polish, Czech, Russian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Farsi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Hindi, Turkish, Hungarian|