https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/t6/A3/090UCMSPWFHU.PNGGreenRope Best CRM SoftwareGreenrope is great for a company that is small, medium, or large. As a consultant and coach I find that greenrope has multiple uses including creating and tracking with email campaigns, working with affiliates, and client management. I'd recommend the free demo to see if it's a fit for you.,I love the email tracking reports. The support is amazing and well worth it. Hot prospects tab allows me to sort warm leads easily.,Greenrope can continue to improve its UI; however, I've been super happy with the changes they've made this past year.,10,It's a positive ROI for two reasons. One it lets me sort leads to clients and two it is a more affordable option than the Salesforce Infusionsoft like competitors.,ZoomGreat bang for the buck that will take you all the way.We use GreenRope to keep track of everything about our customers. Every inquiry, every sales call, all their orders. We are a Start-Up company of 4 years. GreenRope has proved easy enough to get started with that we were able to make use of it within days of getting going. First we tried Salesforce. It seemed great if you were a big company. Not even a phone number for little guys to call. Next we tried Infusionsoft. Seems like it was a great program until they did a big platform switch just about when we came on board. Every thing I wanted to do they would say, "oh sorry, you cant really do that yet." With GreenRope, everything that I expect to work, works. And it is easy and reliable.,Easy to get going with. They were great help in importing data from infusion soft. Great people to work with in training. Low cost. This program is affordable for us little guys. Does what you need. Cost less than half of infusion soft for more. Powerful. It lets me do all the things that I want. They are responsive to new feature requests too. When you make a suggestion you feel like it is heard and appreciated.,I would like to see deeper email integration. I believe it is soon on the way.,9,Much better bang for the buck than Infusionsoft or Salesforce Has helped us keep track of our growing contacts database of customer prospects. We have been far more responsive to customer inquiries since it has been on board.,,2,1,Implemented in-house,7,9Makes my small business feel BIG, for the right price!GreenRope is being used as our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. GreenRope puts together many aspects we need for email automation, drip campaigns, email tracking, website opt-in forms and such, all in one place. There's much more that GreenRope can do for us as well, with conversion tracking and even brand reputation that we haven't even touched on yet. The system is growing with us - as we find a need, GreenRope already has a module in place to help us with it.,GreenRope provides a full-featured application at ALL pricing levels. You don't have to 'upgrade' to get better features - you've got them all right away. I really appreciated this! GreenRope doesn't charge per user (i.e., administrator of the system). Other systems require additional fees when adding administrators to your account. GreenRope makes it easy for me to get help with the CRM by adding more of my people, without adding multiple fees. Customer Service at GreenRope rocks! They really want to help you get started well. The training and set-up calls are fantastic. For any support issues that have come up (usually newbie questions!) I've always received a prompt response. I can't say enough about their support. There are many ways for me to customize my data sets, for management and segmentation of contacts, specific to my industry and business needs. Dashboard customization - as a visual learner, the presentation of information on my screen is important to me, and GreenRope allows me the ability to customize colours, icons, and sizes of things in my dashboard. This is helpful for my creativity and productivity.,As we've never used a full-featured CRM before, there was a pretty steep learning curve on how to get our data in and working for us. The training GreenRope provides is helpful, but the user interface still took me a while to wrap my head around. One assumption made during GreenRope setup was that we'd be relying heavily on a custom GreenRope website. We primarily want to keep all of our traffic on our current site, so there was a bit of confusion to begin with. GreenRope is heavy on the marketing side of things (sales leads, conversions, etc...) which is excellent, but a bit overwhelming when we just wanted to get in and get started with a simple email drip campaign with some email tracking. We're leaning, though, and appreciate GreenRope's continued efforts to bring us up to speed on the marketing stuff.,9,GreenRope has allowed for better followup after training workshops and other events we attend. Drip campaigns let us drop someone into a campaign very easily and have the system do the follow-up. Having a full-featured system at our low price point (for a lower contact count) is extremely beneficial. We learn what we're doing, and implement it, instead of having to add-on and learn new things at every upgrade level. This improves the efficiency of our non-billable time (time working for ourselves rather than our clients).,Constant Contact,ONTRAPORT,Infusionsoft,1ShoppingCart,GetResponse,Autopilot,MarketersChoice,1,No,10,YesGreenRope Customer ManagementWe used GreenRope to send marketing e-mails to all our customers. Using GreenRope made it easy to manage a large amount of emails for marketing purposes and to stay in touch with customers that may return for more services. The user interface made the service superior to email. It's a simple layout that is designed for marketing purposes.,The simple User Interface. The focus on marketing. The ability to communicate with so many people at once.,Recommendations for marketing etiquette.,9,It allows one person to manage the job of many by organizing leads and marketing using simple automation.,DomoGreenRope CRM is the Little Engine that CouldI use GreenRope as the CRM for my company. We use it to capture leads, follow up with clients, communicate with email broadcasts and drip campaigns, manage contacts and for tracking/metrics. I also use the internal wiki for my team in lieu of an intranet so that we can track case assignments and all contribute to firm-wide legal research.,GreenRope is an affordable alternative to Infusionsoft, which I used to use, with more functionality. GreenRope is feature rich. I was able to completely replace several pieces of software. Not only is that more cost-effective, it is hugely efficient. I'm in GreenRope all day long and have built many of my sales systems around it. GreenRope is easier to use than other CRM software so I have had less fights with my staff to get them to adopt it than with past software. GreenRope's customer support is absolutely top-notch. They are responsive and genuinely helpful. GreenRope is constantly coming up with improvements. I love that they are innovating, improving and integrating with partners on a regular basis, as it solves my problems.,I have only one real area of frustration with GreenRope: their forms code. I use WordPress for my website and do not want to use GreenRope's hosted website templates because my site is big. But when I drop their forms HTML into my website, they don't tend to look very good and they require a skilled coder to fix by hand as they don't play nicely with my CSS. So I use a plugin to skin the forms, which took some finagling before I got it to stop throwing errors. Similarly, I have trouble trying to integrate it with my lead pages software (ClickFunnels) -- and the comment from ClickFunnels' engineer was, "that's not a form, it's more like an entire website!" That's a bit of an exaggeration, but I wish they would give you HTML that doesn't include styling. I don't like GreenRope's scheduler and events app. I wish they would integrate with a scheduler software (I use Acuity) and an events software (like Event Brite) instead. It's not a big deal however. GreenRope has made the decision to not allow you to send attachments through their email service for security reasons. I understand, but I wish I had that option.,10,Contact management has improved so much, it's hard to quantify. Coordinating contact data was a major problem in my business for years. GreenRope has allowed me to automate marketing functions and engagement with clients, which adds sophistication and increases sales without tons of additional work. We are able to faster and more consistently convert opportunities into clients. My employees can handle new engagements without my supervision in many cases. GreenRope captures leads off my website and gets us communicating with them right away. Automated sales is like magic!,Infusionsoft,Zoho CRM,MailChimp,Adobe Echosign,Agility CMS,Abacus,Constant Contact,HubSpot CRM,Microsoft Dynamics CRM,NetSuite CRM+,SugarCRM,Salesforce.com,RightSignature,DocuSign,iContact,LeadPages,WordPress,Microsoft Access,Eventbrite,Bill4Time,TimeTrade,QuickBooks Online,QuickBase,QuickBooks Pro,Microsoft Project,Basecamp,Hootsuite Pro,Blogger,Shopify,AWeber,BookSteam,CheddarGetter,Clarizen,Google Analytics,MS SharePoint,Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins,Social IQ,Mad Mimi,FreshBooks,Clio,ClickFunnels,Instant Customer,PressPoint CRM,Zoho Projects,Wrike,1ShoppingCart,Website Tonight,Outlook,Edgar,Xero,Acuity Scheduler,Wufoo,jotform,google forms,RingCentral
GreenRope

GreenRope Reviews

GreenRope
Filter 23 vetted GreenRope reviews and ratings
November 06, 2017

User Review: "GreenRope Best CRM Software"

• I love the email tracking reports.
  • The support is amazing and well worth it.
  • Hot prospects tab allows me to sort warm leads easily.
  • Greenrope can continue to improve its UI; however, I've been super happy with the changes they've made this past year.
GreenRope is great at helping small business owners use one software instead of 10. Instead of a scheduler, email marketer, affiliate tracker, etc., it's all in one spot. GreenRope is not as well known, so for someone that needs Salesforce or Infusionsoft to be a part of their sales conversation or brand, this may not fit.
Read Jason Stein's full review
April 27, 2016

GreenRope Review: "Great bang for the buck that will take you all the way."

• Easy to get going with. They were great help in importing data from infusion soft. Great people to work with in training.
  • Low cost. This program is affordable for us little guys. Does what you need. Cost less than half of infusion soft for more.
  • Powerful. It lets me do all the things that I want. They are responsive to new feature requests too. When you make a suggestion you feel like it is heard and appreciated.
  • I would like to see deeper email integration. I believe it is soon on the way.
If you are a small company looking to get going with a web based crm, that integrated easily into your website, landing pages and estore then this is a great place to start.

Simple enough to get going quickly, powerful enough that I expect to use it for many years to come. I have been pleased with my experience from the beginning. Especially it is pleasing when you call up for help. You just get the help you need. All of it!
Read Jake Kittell's full review
November 11, 2015

GreenRope Review: "Makes my small business feel BIG, for the right price!"

• GreenRope provides a full-featured application at ALL pricing levels. You don't have to 'upgrade' to get better features - you've got them all right away. I really appreciated this!
  • GreenRope doesn't charge per user (i.e., administrator of the system). Other systems require additional fees when adding administrators to your account. GreenRope makes it easy for me to get help with the CRM by adding more of my people, without adding multiple fees.
  • Customer Service at GreenRope rocks! They really want to help you get started well. The training and set-up calls are fantastic. For any support issues that have come up (usually newbie questions!) I've always received a prompt response. I can't say enough about their support.
  • There are many ways for me to customize my data sets, for management and segmentation of contacts, specific to my industry and business needs.
  • Dashboard customization - as a visual learner, the presentation of information on my screen is important to me, and GreenRope allows me the ability to customize colours, icons, and sizes of things in my dashboard. This is helpful for my creativity and productivity.
  • As we've never used a full-featured CRM before, there was a pretty steep learning curve on how to get our data in and working for us. The training GreenRope provides is helpful, but the user interface still took me a while to wrap my head around.
  • One assumption made during GreenRope setup was that we'd be relying heavily on a custom GreenRope website. We primarily want to keep all of our traffic on our current site, so there was a bit of confusion to begin with.
  • GreenRope is heavy on the marketing side of things (sales leads, conversions, etc...) which is excellent, but a bit overwhelming when we just wanted to get in and get started with a simple email drip campaign with some email tracking. We're leaning, though, and appreciate GreenRope's continued efforts to bring us up to speed on the marketing stuff.
The price point and full featured application of GreenRope makes it perfect for small and medium sized businesses. GreenRope is an excellent alternative to some of the higher priced, better known CRM systems (Infusionsoft, AWeber, Ontraport, etc.). If you have specific requirements for your industry or business, GreenRope support will help to ensure that you get set up properly with what you need.
Read Raylene Wall's full review
March 29, 2016

User Review: "GreenRope Customer Management"

• The simple User Interface.
  • The focus on marketing.
  • The ability to communicate with so many people at once.
  • Recommendations for marketing etiquette.
GreenRope is suited well for massive email marketing. It allows simple automation for communicating with potential customers. It's not as personal as sending individualized messages to people.
Read Brandon Adawi's full review
June 03, 2015

Review: "GreenRope CRM is the Little Engine that Could"

• GreenRope is an affordable alternative to Infusionsoft, which I used to use, with more functionality.
  • GreenRope is feature rich. I was able to completely replace several pieces of software. Not only is that more cost-effective, it is hugely efficient. I'm in GreenRope all day long and have built many of my sales systems around it.
  • GreenRope is easier to use than other CRM software so I have had less fights with my staff to get them to adopt it than with past software.
  • GreenRope's customer support is absolutely top-notch. They are responsive and genuinely helpful.
  • GreenRope is constantly coming up with improvements. I love that they are innovating, improving and integrating with partners on a regular basis, as it solves my problems.
  • I have only one real area of frustration with GreenRope: their forms code. I use WordPress for my website and do not want to use GreenRope's hosted website templates because my site is big. But when I drop their forms HTML into my website, they don't tend to look very good and they require a skilled coder to fix by hand as they don't play nicely with my CSS. So I use a plugin to skin the forms, which took some finagling before I got it to stop throwing errors. Similarly, I have trouble trying to integrate it with my lead pages software (ClickFunnels) -- and the comment from ClickFunnels' engineer was, "that's not a form, it's more like an entire website!" That's a bit of an exaggeration, but I wish they would give you HTML that doesn't include styling.
  • I don't like GreenRope's scheduler and events app. I wish they would integrate with a scheduler software (I use Acuity) and an events software (like Event Brite) instead. It's not a big deal however.
  • GreenRope has made the decision to not allow you to send attachments through their email service for security reasons. I understand, but I wish I had that option.
There's no such thing as a CRM that doesn't have its complications and headaches. I have tried a lot of them and ultimately like GreenRope heads and shoulders above the rest. GreenRope is particularly suited for small to medium sized businesses who do not have the budget or need for a SalesForce install, or the engineers necessary to make other CRM software work. If you want a more sophisticated system than an email responder like MailChimp or Constant Contact, you need to have a CRM. So ask yourself what you are looking to automate in your business and then go for a solution that has the ability to scale with you. A CRM is a commitment to long term growth and automation, and you should see it as an investment -- both in cash and in time. I don't have a programmer and have managed to get a lot of functionality out of GreenRope (all DIY). And I'm always adding to it with no limits in sight.
Read Alicia Dearn's full review
March 18, 2015

Review: "Greenrope is a Serious Tool for Business Development"

I chose GreenRope for my organization to manage our marketing and sales activities and to coordinate business communications. My company employs a distributed workforce, so collaborative hosted tools are essential for us. It is used across the organization: CRM for everyone, marketing for each of our divisions AND for some of our clients, job tickets for our marketing support group, document hosting and management for our business education/mentor group. Each of our divisions uses the project management tools.
  • Email management: The tools in Greenrope provide a very broad range of both private email and mass/marketing email tools - broader than the standalone email marketing tools like Constant Contact and Mailchimp. I like how it integrates to our Gmail for corporate visibility to all customer communications. The ability to schedule drip campaigns, RSS feeds, and very targeted email strategies is also a huge plus.
  • CRM: The customer management tools give tremendous visibility to all our customer activities, facilitate assigning specific employees to specific tasks and activities, and allow us to see the number and value of the activities each customer is engaged in through lead scoring. Greenrope keeps us on top of customer needs and wants.
  • Social integration. I love that our customers' social activity with us across all our social channels is included in lead scoring and visible in the customer panel. Quantifying social media activity is critical, and the social integration in Greenrope helps us do a better job of that.
  • The project management software - while usable in its current form - can still benefit from further development. But I've noticed that they are working on it, so it seems they are aware of this area of opportunity.
  • This is a little thing, but I'd like the ability to drill into specific tasks from more areas, and mark them complete quickly or make notes on them.
  • I honestly don't have many suggestions. I use their ticket system to make suggestions when they occur to me, and they tend to incorporate suggestions very quickly into subsequent builds.
Greenrope is a terrific tool for any business that does a range of marketing tasks (email, drip campaigns, snail mail, social, direct marketing, online selling), lots of small projects, and shares and manages customer data among sales (both inside and outside) and marketing staff. In addition to using Greenrope across all my business groups, we have recommended Greenrope to quite a few of our clients, many of whom have implemented it. We always suggest that they compare to Infusionsoft and Salesforce/Hubspot, and Greenrope does very well in the comparison. For a small business where cash flow is critical, Greenrope makes more sense than its competitors (Infusionsoft, Salesforce +Hubspot) because the cost to implement is lower and there is a comparatively lower cost-of-ownership. If a company primarily deploys a large outside sales force and does little online marketing, then I'd recommend Salesforce over Greenrope. If a company is primarily engaged in large project management situations that involve outside parties in addition to employees, Greenrope would be less suited. But otherwise, Greenrope has been one of our most exciting software finds. I also have tremendous appreciation for the Greenrope team. They are supportive, engaging, and just plain smart. Inquiries are answered very quickly, suggestions are always welcomed. For small business owners, Greenrope's support is a big plus.
Read Andrea Hill's full review
June 04, 2015

GreenRope Review: "Great system but remember it's an investment"

We use GreenRope as our CRM system, using it to track new leads from first contact to successful sale, [our] mailing list or do not contact list. We also use GreenRope to track our monthly newsletters seeing which contacts have the most interest in our different services and target those services in future communications with that contact. GreenRope makes it easy for us to keep top of mind with all of our past, current and future clients.
  • Tracking and Managing new leads.
  • Easy to generate Newsletters.
  • Intergration with LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
  • Load times such as switching from one tab to another takes much more time then it should, it causes some frustration when trying to quickly tackle mulitple tasks.
  • Overly complicated in some areas, we generally only use the basic functions of Greenrope as some of its features such as automation take time to become familiar with and we frankly don't have the time to spend on figuring it out.
I feel GreenRope is particularly suited for a multi-user environment, such as team selling or where lead generation and lead follow up are separate divisions. I suggest that anyone looking into using GreenRope factor in the time for training on the system, it's great when you can invest in full use of the system but without that you are limited to the basics.
Read Kyle Arndt's full review
June 02, 2015

Review: "All My Clients Use Infusionsoft, But I Still Chose Greenrope"

I am a small social media management agency and I use Greenrope for CRM, email marketing, and surveys primarily. It is used by myself and my VA only at this time. Greenrope helps me house my CRM, marketing automation and funnels, and sales system all in one place.
  • CRM
  • Lead Scoring
  • Marketing Automation
  • Social Media Integration - Could include more social networks.
  • Integration with third-party apps. It has everything I need currently, but there are some other integrations that would be nice, such as with Google Analytics.
I would simply go over your existing tools and apps for CRM, sales, and marketing automation/email marketing, and ask to be shown how and where GreenRope replaces those things or if it does. Every business process is different.
Read Ali McGee Kelly, MBA's full review
January 22, 2015

User Review: "GreenRope Works"

GreenRope is used by our Executive, Marketing and Sales teams primarily. It addresses several tasks in our day to day activities. All contacts are stored and processed through various sales phases from New Contact to Sold. All client online activity is tracked: email, social media, and website visits; giving us indicators on their interest level. We use the Email Marketing features weekly or even more often at times. We can track our emails, find our hot prospects, watch the forecast of business graphs and make decisions based on all the data that GreenRope provides from our initiatives.
  • Email Marketing. Easy to use, easy to send, easy to track all help in our forecasting for future implementations. Place clients on drip email campaigns that are automatic and give the client more information that they are seeking. Email broadcasts such as newsletters or weekly updates, success stories etc are shared to our 20,000 contacts at the click of a button. All are trackable too. We can see who is reading, clicking or unsubscribing right from within GR's email tracking features.
  • Web tracking. Our website is integrated with GR, so we can see all data pertaining to visitors, the pages visited, time spent at our site/pages and much more without going through our host. If a visitor is a contact/client within our system the web activity is listed in their files within their CRM of GR, If they are not a known contact than we know how many random people are visiting our website too.
  • Sales Team work flow. All of our sales reps have a work flow to follow within GR. As an Executive I can see which phase all clients are in at any time. I can go into a particular contact and read the history of any client I wish. This feature also helps us when a sales rep is on vacation, sick or leaves the company. That gives us the ability to pick up right where they left off with accurate records of communication right within GR. We effectively work with the client going forward. Also, sales reps can set reminders and log client activity. We have been able to realize when a sales rep is not working (our sales team works from their homes) or working on their reminders, going MIA for days at a time, you know what I;m saying. With that information we can address the situation in a timely way, conversing with the sales rep and decide how to proceed with any reprimands or the overall business relationship.
  • Sign Up forms and Website integration. With GR we have implemented several trackable sign up forms that are functional through our website or email. For instance on our website, visitors can sign up for our newsletter or an online tour of our services by filling out the form. From their we receive the form and begin the work flow. We can set automatic responders to any email or call to action that a visitor makes. If one fills out a form, we can place those visitors, clients, users on applicable drip email campaign/s pertaining to their interest/activity on our website or email call to actions. Those potential clients are now getting automatic emails/further attention that they desire. They often end up being sold clients. Emailed forms such as our Team Up forms get our clients to sign up for our services online. They can pay their start up fees online through our payment system or by sending us a check as that form has a sequence of followed events once it is filled out by the new client.
  • Email templates are sometimes tricky to use or customize. We have made several requests for changes and enhancements that have often been implemented by the GR development team.
  • Often times we want to send a specific email to our clients in the awaiting decision phase. We don't have to ability to select them all and send them 1 broadcast email. Instead we have to go into each clients within that phase and send them the email individually. That becomes cumbersome and time consuming on our sales team.
I would find out if the benefits of GreenRope are what you're looking for. We heavily researched companies offering an online cloud style CRM; GreenRope was the best fit for our needs.
Read Wendy Tibus's full review
January 14, 2015

GreenRope Review: "A system that lets us show our clients we care"

We use GreenRope throughout our entire company from following and communicating with new client leads to website tracking and finally through email campaign messages and using surveys after working with them to find ways to improve our operations internally.
  • Greenrope's dashboard is great because it gives me a snapshot on what is happening right now and notifies me on what needs to get taken care of right now. For instance, what phone calls do I need to make this morning or what events I need to prepare for in the afternoon. It also keeps track of what other employees are doing and how close they are to finishing current projects.
  • Gives me an up to the second picture of who is interacting with me from email reads or website clicks. From this we can find out which webpages and content is most important for our clients. We can also look at what webpages work for a client and what drives them to make an appointment.
  • Greenrope is robust and able to automate tasks eliminating errors made by our employees.
  • I love Greenropes interface on the computer and would like to see their iphone app look and behave similarly.
  • I would like to see Greenrope have the ability to print greeting cards from my contact list and mail them.
Well Suited: From small to large companies that work with complex or multiple demographics needing multiple layers to segregate client data.
Read Lance Labno's full review
May 02, 2015

GreenRope Review: "The best system CRM & Marketing system for small business"

We are using GreenRope to manage drip campaigns, customer lists and sales calls; sign up widgets and create small information web sites etc. Everyone in my company is using this product and it is a time saver. It keeps all of our contact data current, manages our marketing and allows our small team to collaborate on projects easily.
  • I love the drip campaigns - now that I have the hang of how to set them up
  • Lead management is another song suit of GreenRope
  • Keeping my team on the same page with workflows and wikis is also another strong advantage of GreenRope
  • There is nothing I would change about GreenRope so far, it's a steep learning curve.
I highly recommend GreenRope to anyone with a small business who needs to leverage their time.
Read Belt Drive Betty's full review
April 08, 2015

User Review: "Greenrope gives you ROI"

We currently use GreenRope as our CRM and auto marketing for a small advertising website. It helps us automate our followup on new signups and reminds them to come back and visit. In addition we use it to send out our newsletters. The website feature with the built in store has allowed us to start selling our products.
  • Easy to navigate
  • Friendly customer service
  • Robust how to videos
  • Better forms to have users input data
  • A better campaign setup menu
GreenRope works best if you are not interested in things like tracking the pages your user visits and applying the necessary campaigns based on the visits by known contacts to those pages. It is a great general auto marketing program. I would say that the benefit / cost ratio makes it worth fitting into your marketing plan.
Read Bob Johnson's full review
January 28, 2015

GreenRope Review: "A broad-based up-and-coming CRM / MA platform with very good support"

Used across entire organization. It serves as an all-in-one CRM / MA platform. Importantly, it has automatic lead-scoring to quickly identify high potential conversion candidates.
  • Automated lead-scoring
  • Cross-functional support e.g., supports email marketing as well as social media marketing, etc.
  • Effectively tracks prospects activity and provides individual email marketing performance.
  • Email marketing - email templates are inflexible and don't come close to Constant Contact email features - very difficult to message efficiently. This is probably the platform's greatest drawback.
  • Documents as attachments for email marketing can not be loaded as a simple, universal PDF. They must be converted to a file format for GreenRope.
  • CRM record templates need to add other information about a prospect and provide automated follow-up reminders.
  • Communication Track Management - GR uses the lead scoring to trigger an alternate content path. There appears to be no way to use a single content action to trigger an alternate content path.
For small companies, GR is a very solid all purpose solution. Well-priced with exceptionally good service. For medium or larger enterprises, the clunky email feature would most likely be too limiting for large volumes of multi-faceted communications.
Read Douglas K. Foster's full review
January 14, 2015

"Greenrope Business Automation Review"

We use Greenrope as our CRM and Project Management platform to track everything from leads through to installation. We intend to roll it out for our marketing, as well, to replace Constant Contact for eMail Marketing. We use it across all departments in our company.
  • Good for tracking activities
  • Good for building and tracking a Sales Pipeline (opportunities) across different phases or stages
  • Good for creating and tracking status on projects.
  • Easy to customize
  • Would like to have more than one Admin
It is easy to tailor it for specific industries, creating custom Contact Fields and then searching on those fields.
Read Thomas Schutz's full review
May 01, 2015

Review: "GreenRope - Easy resell opportunity with Groups feature"

Our business uses GreenRope to communicate, organize, track, and report our client communications. We also resell the product for lead generation via digital marketing in multiple formats.
  • Groups - allows us to easily navigate and separate our multiple client groups, as well as our clients
  • Tracking - it is important for us to track activity
  • Lead Scoring - we use this feature to gauge client interest and effectively/appropriately follow up on sales leads
  • Video tracking
  • User access - allowing for master user access (you need to manually tag people to groups)
  • Workflows - make these less awkward
GreenRope is complex and complicated. The user interface is not very intuitive. Groups make this software invaluable for managing our clients' clients, which is why we choose the software.
Read Jennifer Teising's full review
March 18, 2015

GreenRope Review: "Better Customer Service, More Features"

It's being used across the whole organization. Potential customer follow-up.
  • The starting price is good for what you get.
  • Ease of use is good.
  • Support is excellent.
  • Must save contact then close content. Should be one click but it's two.
  • Took a very long time to transfer my data from SalesForce.
It seems to do everything I need.
Read William Clarkin's full review
January 28, 2015

GreenRope Review: "Early user, in for the long run - great partner"

Greenrope provides the CRM, email marketing, and business development we need to grow. We use it across the organization to manage our network and customers.
  • Integrating contacts with other functions
  • Tracking emails especially with contacts and the effectiveness of our email marketing and communications.
  • Web site integration is good but could be easier.
GreenRope is great for any company that networks with other professionals and has many contacts.
Read David A. Turner, Jr.'s full review
January 13, 2015

"GreenRope CRM review"

I use GreenRope to manage contacts, events, and employee and customer activities. It solves the business problems involved in tracking communication and opportunities between employees and customers. It has enterprise functionality at a fraction of the cost of "big box" customer relationship management products.
  • Contact management and grouping
  • Event management and attendance
  • Opportunity tracking and followups
  • UI Design
  • Customized interfaces
GreenRope is well suited for the management of large groups of contacts.
Read Todd Wade's full review
July 25, 2015

GreenRope Review: "My CRM Solution is BETTER Than Yours!"

GreenRope is being used by my organization as a whole. It addresses the following business problems: e-mail marketing, relationship management with clients, project management tracking, and taking all of these manual workflows and automating them.
  • Automation for e-mail marketing
  • Centralizing Client Data
  • Managing Projects Across Multiple Users
  • In my opinion, these are strengths because GreenRope has found a way to take all the business tools a small company and/or entrepreneur needs and built them all into one system. No more multiple logins and passwords and bookmarks to keep up with.
  • Things I'd like to see coming down the pipeline (and I've shared this with GreenRope) is more customizing of the dashboard, more upfront conversation that GreenRope is group driven when organizing your contacts, and more customization for drip-file campaign date scheduling.
  • GreenRope doesn't allow for electronic contract delivery and signing.
  • GreenRope's customer support is not always available, many times you have to leave a message and wait for someone to reach you back.
  • GreenRope's store management doesn't allow for recurring payments if you don't have an Authorize.net account
It's great for creating a centralized database for your entire organization, especially if you are an entrepreneur or small business owner who doesn't have enough hands/bodies to do everything that needs to be done. GreenRope once set-up with your workflows can be like an automated worker (set-up your e-mail campaigns, groups, workflows, and triggers and forget about it until it's time to update them or revise).

Key questions to ask:
  • Is the website builder visual with drag and drop based or difficult to learn?
  • Does it integrate with Google Calendars without data being public?
  • What parts of the system auto-populate in the CRM Record?
  • What are the best practices for making the most use of the system from a functional perspective if you are a solopreneur?
April 08, 2015

GreenRope Review: "Awesome opportunity for your business"

Our whole organization is being built around GreenRope. Everyone, seriously everyone is extremely helpful and all of them are very nice. It took a couple of weeks for me to get used to GreenRope but once you do you will fall in love. My service has improved. Automation makes life so much easier. Buy it today you will not regret your choice.
  • Marketing
  • Drip Campaigns
  • CRM
  • The social media management could use some automation for sure. It would be helpful to have a partnership with someone who provides content like sendible or Sprout Social.
  • More website templates and email templates. Only because you can never have enough.
  • It would be great to also have stock photo library, you know if we are really dreaming.
Not that I can tell. They only thing with us was the very long signup forms we had to produce.

Customer data management / contact management (10)
Workflow management (9)
Territory management (4)
Opportunity management (8)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (8)
Contract management (5)
3.8
Quote & order management (6)
Interaction tracking (9)
10.0
Channel / partner relationship management (4)
6.6
Case management (9)
10.0
Call center management (6)
Help desk management (7)
Lead management (9)
Email marketing (10)
Task management (10)
10.0
Billing and invoicing management (5)
Reporting (8)
Forecasting (6)
Pipeline visualization (7)
Customizable reports (9)
Custom fields (10)
Custom objects (7)
Scripting environment (4)
API for custom integration (7)
10.0
Single sign-on capability (6)
Role-based user permissions (7)
9.8
Compensation management (4)
5.6
Mobile access (7)

About GreenRope

GreenRope aims to be a one-stop shop for sales, marketing, and operations. GreenRope includes advanced marketing automation capabilities, sales force automation, and a tool box of features to help manage and operate the business.

GreenRope's CRM aims to help business owners, sales managers and marketers bridge the gap between departments and make data accessible throughout, so the business runs smoothly and effectively with all the information a team needs to better target and serve their leads and customers.

GreenRope Features

Sales Force Automation Features
Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Has featureTerritory management
Has featureOpportunity management
Has featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Does not have featureContract management
Has featureQuote & order management
Has featureInteraction tracking
Does not have featureChannel / partner relationship management
Customer Service & Support Features
Has featureLead management
Has featureEmail marketing
CRM Project Management Features
Has featureTask management
Has featureBilling and invoicing management
Has featureReporting
CRM Reporting & Analytics Features
Has featureForecasting
Has featurePipeline visualization
Has featureCustomizable reports
Customization Features
Has featureCustom fields
Has featureCustom objects
Does not have featureScripting environment
Has featureAPI for custom integration
Security Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions
Does not have featureSingle sign-on capability
Social CRM Features
Has featureeCommerce
Has featureTracking & Statistics

GreenRope Screenshots

GreenRope Integrations

WordPress, GoToMeeting, Olark, QuickBooks Online, Magento, Zapier, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Salesforce, Outlook, Gmail

GreenRope Competitors

Premium$299Per Month [Unlimited Users]
Powerhouse$349Per Month [Unlimited Users]
Supreme$449Per Month [Unlimited Users]
Ultimate$699Per Month [Unlimited Users]

All price plans include unlimited users, unlimited emails, and all features.

GreenRope Customer Size Distribution