Overall Satisfaction with GreenRope
We use GreenRope as our CRM system, using it to track new leads from first contact to successful sale, [our] mailing list or do not contact list. We also use GreenRope to track our monthly newsletters seeing which contacts have the most interest in our different services and target those services in future communications with that contact. GreenRope makes it easy for us to keep top of mind with all of our past, current and future clients.
- Tracking and Managing new leads.
- Easy to generate Newsletters.
- Intergration with LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Load times such as switching from one tab to another takes much more time then it should, it causes some frustration when trying to quickly tackle mulitple tasks.
- Overly complicated in some areas, we generally only use the basic functions of Greenrope as some of its features such as automation take time to become familiar with and we frankly don't have the time to spend on figuring it out.
- In our company's case, we jumped into GreenRope before being prepared. We haven't had the resources to master the system and use that to our advantage.
- We are staying top of mind with our former clients and new contacts but have yet to see a return at this point in time.
I feel GreenRope is particularly suited for a multi-user environment, such as team selling or where lead generation and lead follow up are separate divisions. I suggest that anyone looking into using GreenRope factor in the time for training on the system, it's great when you can invest in full use of the system but without that you are limited to the basics.