We use Gremln companywide to manage our business' social media postings and updates. Everyone from interns to contractors are trained to use Gremln for social media management. We are able to schedule in advance (up to six months) messaging that meets our strategic marketing and branding plans and better manage our time.
- We are able to use multiple social media platforms to post messaging on all platforms
- It is very user friendly.
- You can schedule up to year in advance.
- The dashboard could be resigned to be visually appealing by creating a better use of white space.
- Make the scheduling post tab more prominent.
- Rather than have the columns vertical, my preference it would be to horizontal stacked.
- Increased time management
- Increased efficiency
- Easy of use to follow up on posts and hashtag inclusions.
I have used both Hootesuite, Twitterscope and Grmln. Using the individualized brand platform (Twitterscope) still meant that had to separately post to my other networks. Hootesuite is comparable and the only thing that really makes it standout is the the social media management certification. The downside of that is that you have to pay continue to pay a monthly fee to maintain the certification. Grmln is simply easier to use.
Currently, my company is rebranding itself: new name and restructuring the business. So we will sign up under the new company name. We recommend that our clients use Gremln as well and we then manage their social media accounts. They have also given us postive feedback about how easy it is to use.
I think that Grmln works best for small businesses that are not in position to hire a brand management company or specialist. They can still feel in touch with the purpose because they are still personally involved in the messaging. It best suited for businesses that have less than 7 social media platforms for their company.