A Dashboard that has really made a difference...
Grant Rust | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 14, 2017

A Dashboard that has really made a difference...

Overall Satisfaction with Grow

We adopted Grow across our entire organization, to be the single platform to communicate important metrics and KPIs. We had previously struggled to combine important data from the many systems and platforms that we utilize inside of our business.
  • We like how easy it is to automate the reporting from our ERP, CRM, Front-End Sales System, Phone Analytics and more directly into Grow.
  • The mobile App for Grow is excellent and allows employees across 13 states to access the data easily and while on the go.
  • Great look and feel. We are flexible to show our data in a multitude of formats and styles.
  • Real time data.
  • I would like to see a steady stream of new styles and templates that would make it easy for us to keep our dashboards fresh and exciting.
Grow was a much better fit for our organization:
Simple deployment
Feature rich
Ease of use
Good value
I must admit that I am not performing this function, so the technical aspects of the process are unknown to me. I rate Grow high on data source connectivity because they have been able to connect to every data point that I have requested.
Much of the value of the Grow platform to my company is its ability to share data across my teams and departments. My people are able to discuss real data, in real time, across thousands of miles.
Grow is an excellent fit for any organization that believes data, metrics and/or KPIs can be important in making your team better. If your organization is mining data from more than one system, then Grow will be a huge asset in making that data easily found, displayed and actionable.

Grow.com Feature Ratings

Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Delivery Scheduling
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Single Sign-On (SSO)