Overall Satisfaction with Gusto
We used Gusto concierge to complete HR, compliance, [and] payroll needs for our employees. [In our experience, we thought] that by getting the top plan, we [would be] getting better service, but Gusto has been the worst experience ever [in my opinion]. [It felt like] we [spent] days waiting for their service team to respond and nothing ever came. [During our experience,] we got [our] first notice from IRS because of [what I believe is] their error. [In our experience,] when we tried reaching [out] to Gusto, [but] they did not respond. [In our case, I believe we made] multiple calls, emails, and tickets [that] didn't give any results. [I feel like] it really takes [a lot of] effort to write this review and, believe me, it's no fun. [However, in my opinion, I feel that others should], please, be careful [when] selecting Gusto [for] payroll.
- [In my opinion, I feel like it] keeps the client waiting without answering.
- [In my opinion, it felt like it was] over-promised and under-delivered.
- [Personally, I believe it has the] worst customer service in the industry.
- [I feel that it should improve its] customer service.
- [In my opinion, I believe it should] deliver on its promise.
- [Personally, I believe that they should] respond in [a] timely manner.
- [In my opinion, it was a] very stressful [experience].
- [In our experience, we ended up with a] notice from [the] IRS.
- [In our experience, we believe it to be] non-compliant.
Do you think Gusto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gusto's feature set?
Did Gusto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gusto go as expected?
Would you buy Gusto again?
[Personally,] I will certainly NOT recommend Gusto with the negative experience we have had so far. [In my opinion,] this has been very stressful for our entire organization and me, personally. [I believe that] I [had] really hoped that Gusto would provide the services they promised. [In my opinion, I find] it amazing how a company, like Gusto, can be so unprofessional in its approach and [when] helping the customers.