Overall Satisfaction with Hatchbuck
Hatchbuck (HB) contains all past and current customers and all new leads. In addition to nurturing leads via emails and campaigns, we use HB to stay in contact with our customer base using newsletters and special announcements. I've used other CRM systems in the past that were not fully integrated like HB with my contact database; thus contacts stats such as clicks were separate from the contact records. Also, I find creating emails and campaigns are easier and intuitive. Lastly, I've become more dependent on the forms feature. I now have forms to enter leads and register contacts for events and combined with Weebly, I can now enable leads to register and purchase online while automatically tracking all activity.
- Emails creation: The drag-and-drop email creator is very easier to learn and powerful enough to create graphical; click-based emails.
- Website Page navigation notices: using the Java Script forms provided in NB, I was able to add notices of whenever a registered HB contact clicks on one of my webpages.
- Scoring, Tags and Tag Actions: using the Scoring feature, my leads are automatically elevated/reduced in priority bases on they actions (i.e. a link click increases their score while and unsubscribe reduces. I didn't immediately appreciate the power tags but now I use tags to note a variety of important information such as lead interests. Last, I use Lead Actions to immediately send a targeted email to leads that clicked 1 or more times on an email or website link that shows a particular interest as a Photography.
- Campaigns: I'd like to see some fully created sample campaigns with a series emails so I have examples.
- Fee: I'd like to see an incremental fee structure rather than the current doubling from $99 to $199 per month. I'd really like to maintain more than 2500 contacts but the next level for 10,000 contacts to twice and far more contacts than I need. Likewise, I would like to have 2-3 users but it would cost double to add them. I believe this fee structure is leaving money on the table since am not willing to double my monthly fee but would consider an incremental increase.
- On a ROI basis, Hatchbuck has helped me to better nurture new leads and to keep my current customers informed of my services. I've only been using HB for about 6 months but have seen a significant increase in customer and leads responses with several sales solely attributed to HB.
BenchmarkONE Feature Ratings
Evaluating Hatchbuck and Competitors
Yes - First Contact import and tag assignments. Later email and campaign designing.
- Importing my contacts from ACT and assigning valuable tags and custom fields
- Writing effective emails
- Creating effective campaigns using a series of targeted emails (real-world sample would have helped)
- 2500 Contact limitation imposed on my Basic Subscription. Had to eventually double my month subscription fee to add my 4000 total contacts. This a was wasteful doubling of my expense since I have no plans to exceed 5000 contacts on my now 10,000 contact plan.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Excellent. Would like to see some solid email marketing examples including real-world email designs and campaigns
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Email Design
- Adding and using Tags and Tag Actions
- Creating Custom Fields
- Filtering Contacts
- Setting up alerts