Overall Satisfaction with Hoopla
Hoopla is being used by the Sales and Marketing teams across an entire floor of our office. Today we use it to show leaderboards for team activity goals, revenue goals and to alert the team of any won opportunities (people love that). These help the team feel the momentum building throughout the day/week/month and fuel a friendly, competitive spirit within the teams.
- Easy setup for management and for employees.
- Helps boost moral of the team in the office.
- It grabs everyone's attention by really encouraging engaging alerts (walk-up songs etc).
- I wish it ran in a browser and not as a full Chrome app, would have made setup easier.
- It was nice to have default images out of the box, more would have been nice.
- For smaller companies, it can get pricy, quick. We 100% see the ROI to be clear.
- ROI in team moral was an easy one.
- Call blitz's and competitions are so much better now.
- The floor is always buzzing with something.
- Easy way to place alerts or visuals.
We have had no problems and, therefore, have not needed to really lean on anyone for support other than referencing the Help Center. Having the Help Center has been a great way for our team to check best practices and troubleshoot for any and all issues we might run into (which have been really limited).
Do you think Hoopla delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hoopla's feature set?
Did Hoopla live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hoopla go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Hoopla again?
For teams that have group goals and individual goals, it is a great way to celebrate the wins and keep people in the loop, passively. Our team loves that when the audio kicks in you can tell who just did something awesome by recognizing their walk-up song or video etc. I would not use this on a floor that tried to minimize audio or talking at all, this is meant to get people clapping and talking. Energy booster.