Reviews (1-8 of 8)
November 07, 2019
We use Hoopla for Sales Rep Standings and gamification.
- Visual Graphics - The channel displays are great once you get them set up the way you want. Reps love the big deal alerts!
- Content Management - Allows for custom content and has great OOB content for display.
- It should allow for admins to maintain multiple instances and have unique logins.
Read Jared Wacht's full review
Hoopla's channels, alerts, and displays motivate the reps to sell more and compete with each other.
February 12, 2020
Hoopla is used across our entire sales organization to track and monitor sales reps production along with their KPI’s on a weekly, monthly and quarterly level. It broadcasts clear stack rankings for our top producing reps along with flash notifications to recognize sales reps for accomplishing a sale or securing a product demo. Seems clear stack rankings help motivate the reps to produce at a higher rate because they want to see their names at the top of the list.
Read this authenticated review
We saw an immediate impact on our sales organization after implementing Hoopla. The reps were more motivated and driven to complete tasks and that drove still sales behavior we wanted. It definitely changed our sales culture and made reps more competitive as they wanted to see their name in the first place. The one thing I would like to change is for the tool to become more and user-friendly to create more channels. I feel there are some limitations when it comes to training admins of the tool.
September 11, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
We use Hoopla to report anything and everything we use salesforce.com to do. That includes lead tracking and scoring, new sales business development, managing existing business and client success, and scoring our case response rate/success rate that we use for product support. That means four different departments in our company can be scored and highlighted in our instance of Hoopla. It is helping us to highlight our leaders and best successes in every one of those categories. It helps to spur a competitive mindset in our individuals. It helps to communicate success to everyone in the company. It helps keep individuals focused on the right steps (leading indicators) of success.
- Simple leaderboards that stack rank individuals in the areas that you want to measure
- Instant notifications and providing the virtual "pat on the back" when something positive occurs
- Effective salesforce.com integration that makes in easy to administer
- Great user community to share ideas, tips, and best practices
- Minimal "off the shelf" backgrounds and transitions between slides
- Very focused on the sports theme, and ESPN style gamification. I would like to see more options that are business minded, but this is really what they are so it is tough to ask for that.
- Administration interface is simple to use, but involves a lot of clicking and saving to see what you are building in action. They suggest an easy test page which works, but when you have the final version of what you need, you have to recreate it in your live feed.
Read Brett Honerkamp's full review
The Hoopla solution is ideal for a sales team that is high paced, young, and excited by winning at all levels. It is great for an inside sales environment, which I have, but I am not sure how valuable it would be for a field sales organization. I do like the mobile app, and field sellers would have to get used to looking at it. The value of the TVs (I have 5) on the wall displaying the leaderboards would be missed.
September 23, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Influitive uses Hoopla to motivate salespeople and it provides visibility for the rest of our organization. Salespeople find it motivating and it brings our Salesforce.com instance to life.
- Provides awareness and visibility across all Influitive locations
- Gamification breeds competition and promotes camaraderie
- Great way to ensure instant gratification and reward for significant salesforce.com accomplishments
Read Joe Pappalardo's full review
Understand what your goals are or the things you would like to broadcast and promote. Ensure they are maintainable, actionable, and rewarding to your team. REMEMBER, involve the sales organization when defining your Hoopla installation.
March 17, 2015
Hoopla was a great tool to get our sales team competitive. It was being used across the organization to keep the sales team and product team aligned, and to get the entire company really rallied behind sales. This is a great way to unite the company for one common goal. As a user and administrator, the tool is very easy to use. Its customization allows teams to have some fun with different games and challenges you can set up. I have seen other products that are boring, and sales or call center teams just let them go on in the background without giving them much attention. Hoopla really has found a user-friendly engaging tool.
- Easy to use interface.
- Game features are complicated to set up; had to call Hoopla to walk me through it.
- More customization in the games would be great.
- The ability for users to check any leaderboard or page they would like to see, instead of waiting for the whole scroll to go through.
Read Chantal Rapport's full review
Hoopla is well suited for a sales culture that is competitive with a drive to beat quota.
May 26, 2015
Score 7 out of 10
April 28, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
Where to start! Hoopla single handedly drives competitiveness at Influitive. The display of daily metrics combined with a very "in your face" recognition of rep's success really inspires the team at Influitive. The competition feature always results in a spike in activity and is a great way to get us reps to work harder without even realizing it!
- Recognizing reps for their success and giving them their one minute of fame is amazing. Not only does it give said rep the praise they deserve but it reminds the other reps that they need to step up their game!
- It wouldn't hurt if the recognition songs could last longer than one minute!
Read Jonathan Braden's full review
Companies who operate with an inside sales/SDR model cannot afford to ignore Hoopla. It adds a great sense of engagement/fun to the daily slog of making an insane number of dials :)
March 16, 2015
Simply your sales team's best friend, there is nothing more powerful than to ensure that the team gets feedback and headboard in real time! An amazing support for all the management and sales team, tracking activity, boosting motivation and challenges. A must have for all Salesforce users. Hoopla is brilliant!
Read Mike Massimi's full review
Hoopla should be on every sales organisation screen/TV!
Hoopla Scorecard Summary
Hoopla is a cloud based sales motivation application, available on the Salesforce AppExchange, that tracks and motivates sales teams to focus on and perform the key activities that lead to sales success and CRM adoption. Hoopla is native to the Salesforce platform, so users can create sales contests, games and leaderboards based on any Salesforce metric. Updates are streamed live on any TV, mobile or desktop screen throughout a company.
LevelEleven, Insidesales.com, FantasySalesTeam
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Standard||$22||Per User per Month|
Hoopla Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
Hoopla Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|dedicated customer success manager|
Hoopla Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|