TRUE
TRUE

2 videos

Chorus' Call Recording Allows Call Playback In Order to Help Hold Employees Accountable: User Review
03:02
User Review: Call Recording Through Chorus Works As A Key Tool In Content Recall & Employee Coaching
02:06

What is Chorus.ai?

Chorus.ai, from ZoomInfo, is a platform for generating actionable call notes and insights into sales conversation for optimization and sales enablement or training purposes harnessing AI.

21 people want pricing too

What is Wingman?

Wingman is a real-time sales coaching tool that gives sales reps the right information at the right time, while they are on a call. Wingman automatically joins sales calls and based on the conversation, cue-cards show up to help sales reps with customer objections, questions and behavior…

What is Dooly?

Dooly is a sales enablement platform that collects information and insights essential to close business sales. Originally designed to make faster updates in Salesforce, Dooly has evolved into a connected workspace that integrates with several different CRM tools. Features include editing and…

What is Chorus.ai?

Chorus is a Conversation Intelligence solution and part of ZoomInfo’s (NASDAQ: ZI) go-to-market software, data, and intelligence, boasting more than 20,000 companies worldwide as users. Founded in 2015, Chorus’ Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps revenue teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights aim to provide the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice of the customer across the entire organization. The vendor states customers like Zoom, Mavenlink, Qualtrics, Adobe, TripActions, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-100%. Chorus has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Boston, Toronto, and Salt Lake City.

Chorus.ai Features

• Supported: Records, transcribes, and analyzes virtual meetings and direct dials
  • Supported: In-depth analytics on conversation trends that show you what works (or doesn't)
  • Supported: Coach reps using Coaching Initiatives tied to custom scorecards, self-coaching metrics, and manager recommendations
  • Supported: Leverage features like AI-curated playlists, commenting, sharing to improve learning and collaboration on deals
  • Supported: Review deals and forecast based on conversation trends and risks surfaced from call content
  • Supported: Get the mobile app to keep things moving on the go

Chorus.ai Screenshots

Screenshot of Talk Track Analytics - Compare top reps with others or closed-won deals with closed-lost dealsScreenshot of Score a call and leave personalized comments for coaching repsScreenshot of Gain deep insights into call activity, conversation or sales skills, market intelligence and more.Screenshot of Your call recording view contains actionable conversation metrics and deal context for better meeting prep and call follow-ups.Screenshot of We make sharing calls (or call snippets) a snap.Screenshot of Deal Hub provides unparalleled visibility int your deals.

Chorus.ai Videos

Learn how MongoDB has cut ramp time by as much as 50% and accelerated deal cycles using Chorus.
Zoom uses Chorus to onboard new reps and coach the entire team as they scale their business.
Learn how Bill.com accelerated their onboarding process for reps (including remote hires), uncovered insights that drove better performance from all team members, and created greater cross-functional alignment. To learn more about Chorus.ai, visit: https://www.chorus.ai

Chorus.ai Downloadables

Chorus.ai Integrations

Chorus.ai Competitors

Chorus.ai Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesAnywhere
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Gong, Salesloft, and ExecVision are common alternatives for Chorus.ai.

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.9.

The most common users of Chorus.ai are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Nick Maffei | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Speed of transcription
  • Accuracy of transcription
  • User friendly reviewing
  • UI occasionally is tough to use on complex calls in my experience.
  • Doesn't always record even when external participants set it up.
  • Breaks semi-frequently.
- Early-stage startups looking to quickly scale and leverage call reviews.
- Any org interested in truly understanding customers.
- Sales/Rev Ops orgs w junior folks who can take advantage of its customization.
Fits perfectly w/ Hubspot and integrates well w/ Gcal. No issues here.
Kasey Martin | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Recording the call
  • Gives coaching or advice
  • Shows # of times a word or phrase was said
  • The chime when starting calls
  • Having correct info from people on the call
  • Making sure name, title, company match
I like to do a LOU (Letter Of Understanding) after my Discovery calls with my prospects. I'm old school and write down notes, but I enjoy being able to go review my call in Chorus.ai and also get solid feedback from my manager about the call and what the next steps should be.
It fits well and is something needed in a sales tech stack. I have used similar tools in my time as a manager and sales rep. Chorus.ai is all around the best that I have used. I like all the features it comes with and how simple it is to use on a daily bases.
It is easy to use and helps me with my daily job.
  • Meeting Recording - usually works without any effort by users
  • Metrics and skill assessment - makes it easier for managers and employees to keep up
  • Easy sharing of videos with clients/prospects
  • More streamlined process for manually uploading videos from Zoom.
  • Real-time notifications of skills/metrics maybe via email or Slack.
  • More editing abilities - fonts/colors/images.
Our whole sales department uses Chorus. It makes it easy to record meetings and demos and then share those recordings with clients and prospects. We also use the tool for analytics surrounding sales skills and communication. The coaching tool is valuable as it gives each user insight into their specific performance metrics as well as the team as a whole. Overall we are very satisfied with Chorus.
Chorus.ai works for us in a way that Gong did not and at a better pricepoint.
  • Transcribing my calls is always so nice!
  • Usually auto joining my calls.
  • Sending meeting recording emails after the call.
  • Sometimes Chorus.ai will drop from my calls or not join my calls.
  • Sometimes the attendance names don't update in my Chorus.ai.
Chorus.ai has been well suited for both my client calls and internal calls. It helps keep me organized and I appreciate the UI so I can easily find calls I need to rewatch.
Chorus.ai positively impacts our existing tech stack and I'm so glad we have it! This is the first time I've used it and I'd be lost without it. The only other meeting recording tools I've used before are Google Meets and Zoom, Chorus.ai is more robust in its offerings.
Bonnie Stevenson | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Snippet Feature
  • Coaching
  • Recording
  • Occasionally does not show up for meetings.
  • Takes some time before you can review a call.
I like using the snippet feature for sharing things with teammates ie here is a good way I handled an objection! I also like being able to share recordings with clients so I don't have to do a full demo for everyone always. If I can send them a recording, it may save me time.
I have used Truly as a phone for work in the past, which I liked but there was no coaching aspect. I like that Chorus.ai makes recordings and snippets easy to share. I also use Outreach and I find that Chorus and Outreach work well together. I can share a recording via Outreach.
  • Breaks out each speakers talk track.
  • Tracks topics and breaks them out so you can view them in the talk track.
  • Easily share the recordings.
  • It takes a long while for the videos to process before they are availible.
Not sure where it is less appropriate. It is perfect for what we need and use it for. It is used in recording all of our customer calls and video conferences. It does a great job of transcribing and filtering out the content. It also makes sharing the recordings real easy.
Before we had Chorus.ai we relied on using the recording features built into our conferencing phone software or our video conference software. While to do a good job in recording that is where their usefulness ends. They are stored on individual machines and not transcribed or had their topics tracked.
Kevin Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Recordings are clear.
  • Recordings are easy to navigate.
  • I like being able to see percentage I am speaking vs prospect.
  • Interface can be a little confusing.
  • Tagging function can be confusing.
  • Lots of different ways to search.
It's been great as a learning tool for me. I like being able to review and see exactly who I had conversations with on a particular day.
It's an improvement over most call recording services I've used.
  • Talk time percentages
  • Recording quality
  • More automated integrations with other calling platforms.
  • Room for improvement details. Understanding why the software believes a deal is in jeopardy.
Chorus.ai is what you need to give really specific feedback to your sales team. Allowing them to see themselves on a call as an observer really takes the understanding to a new level. There are no longer conceptual examples but they can actually see themselves, what they do well and where they can improve.
Chorus.ai was the missing piece. The ability to add playlists and send clips to my team has been a game-changer.
  • The note taking is excellent.
  • I would like to tag Chorus calls in Salesforce/Slack for easy reference.
Anyone who runs client calls will benefit from using Chorus.ai. There is often a need to review content that was discussed/questions asked, etc.
I haven't used a tool like Chorus before but it easily integrates with Zoom which is perfect.
June 09, 2022

Great product!

Bernardo Halperin | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Recording quality.
  • Easy to use.
  • Flexibility across different platforms.
  • Better search functionality.
  • Improved UI.
  • Transcription features.
Great for any call recording, no other places were not appropriate.
It is just as good as Gong if not better.
Morgan Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Pull data for specific words or phrases across all recordings.
  • Set alerts for follow up based on things said.
  • Sharing & search functions by associated Salesforce account.
  • Notes for accounts that cannot record by law so we don’t try to find recordings.
When you have a call center type scenario it’s an ideal option, as it helps you pick out things that need improvement and successfully records call interactions.
We used it in addition to Salesforce. The company ended up switching to Genesys instead which I like less.
Jagrit Gambhir | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The transcription of Indian dialect is better than some of the competitors
  • The time taken to analyze the call is much quicker than the competition
  • Affordable pricing
  • It drops off a live call at times. These bugs should be ironed out
  • It misattributes the call owner sometimes
  • Integration with calling software like Aircall, CallHippo, etc.
It's well suited if your requirement is to have a central repository of all prospect/customer-facing calls. It will also help you get better at your calls by analysing your talk/listen ratio, if your questions are engaging enough etc.

It might be less appropriate if you're looking for something that's easy to onboard and implement. Their team takes a good amount of time for integrations.
We use Chorus.ai for conversation intelligence. It's integrated with our CRM. We've used Wingman in the past for conversation intelligence, and Chorus.ai performs much better.
Lauren Bare | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Chorus.ai provides a detailed, analyzed recording of your call that is associated with the opportunity in Salesforce, making it easy to organize within the sales cycle.
  • The transcription of the meeting that is searchable is such a time saver, it allows you to keyword search your call and get to the spot you need to hear immediately.
  • The sharing function allows you to not only share the call with coworkers and prospects but also to crop it how you want it, password protect it, be notified when someone views the recording, and more.
  • Sometimes, the speaker separation/transcription is not correct, but I would expect that with any transcription tool, and it's still easy for me to figure out what was said and by whom when I listen back to the recording.
  • I'd like the system to tag things like "engaging questions" "risks" during the call a little more accurately so that the analytics are as accurate as possible, but it's a very minor.
  • There are a lot of very helpful analytics in Chorus.ai that I never looked into - perhaps the user interface could be updated to suggest them to us or make them more intuitive to find.
Chorus.ai is very well suited for sales teams and external conversations with prospects or customers. It's really useful for capturing body language and verbal feedback to analyze, like when you're presenting a product and want to understand their opinion about it. It also comes in handy when there are large groups of people on the line, or when you are presenting a lot of complicated information, and don't want to miss a single thing in your note-taking.
Chorus.ai works well within our tech stack, it integrates with Salesforce, complements our other technologies such as Outreach, and easily joins our Google Meet calls.
January 31, 2022

Chorus.AI Review

• Recording quality
  • AI to identify steps
  • Better text transcription
This is best used for coaching and individual call review. We have used it for our onboarding reps, and every new rep indicates that they love using it.
Have only used Chorus.ai
January 28, 2022

Great tool for CSMs!

• Next steps in email notifications
  • Clarity of recording
  • Transcription
  • Integration
  • Ease of adding Chorus to internal calls
It's been great to have Chorus on all of my customer calls. It makes it easier for me to focus on what's being said and not have to worry about taking notes. It's also great that Chorus follows up with the recording so quickly so you can quickly see what action items were mentioned on the call. It's not always 100% accurate in capturing everything, but usually, it's pretty good! I have also really valued the ability to listen to team calls or guide new hires to our Chorus repository so they can self-service training materials to help them learn faster. I wish there was an easier way to add Chorus to live calls since it's really only focused on external meetings and sometimes it's good to have internal calls recorded for posterity, but we can also record on Zoom so it's not a big deal. Chorus recordings just don't expire so it's better for longevity.
I haven't had anything like this previously, but I will say that the ability to save recordings for what appears to be forever, is so helpful! We've used Chorus calls from years ago to understand an event in a customer account and it's really helpful to be able to rely on that as a resource. It also just makes it easier to focus on the call and not worry about writing everything down.
  • Talk time and monologue time
  • SFDC integration
  • easy to use
  • Zoom integration and the "live stream" messaging
  • Transcription is a little spotty
  • Google meeting integration would be nice
The current Zoom integration is problematic. Clients are uncomfortable with the "live stream" and how shouty Zoom is about both the live stream and the fact that it's being recorded. It would be nice if that messaging could be customized, i.e. "This call is being recorded for note-taking purposes." And the live stream aspect needs to go. With those two improvements, it would be well suited for any instance.
It integrates well with Salesforce. It's terrible with Zoom currently.
Zach Myers | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Link sharing and collaboration with others
  • Playlist creation for team calls
  • The percentage breakdown for the prospect is very interesting to see and analyze
  • It can be easier if it connected with Salesforce so that the Chorus link was on the lead page as well
  • Finding recordings to turn on and off for Zoom meetings could improve
  • On the homepage, not showing "no answer" calls
Well suited: Chorus.ai is great when my team is looking to collaborate together on objections we are sharing and we can compile a playlist to hear people's common pitch and then hear the common objection too. Chorus makes it easy for one person to navigate and run the call listening meetings because of the collaboration on playlists. It really helps all of us stay on the same page. Less suited: Looking at the calls for the day there are a lot of records of calls from and due to my entire sales organization using Chorus.ai the calls and records add up and the database is full of "no answers. Sometimes it is hard to find individual calls for the day that you want to add to a playlist or review in coaching.
This works well with Salesforce as it records the calls that we make through Salesforce and compiles them into the Chorus database. Usually, it is pretty easy to find the record of the call on the lead page on Salesforce since it says "chorus" on it. It also works well with copy and pasting links we gather from Chorus into Google Sheets or excel documents to share with others.
Logan Lyles | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Transcript
  • Sharing
  • Slack integration
  • Mobile app could be more stable
  • 2-way integration with HubSpot would be awesome
When talking to customers, having the recordings & transcripts in Chorus allow us to more easily find moments that are important, share them across the team, and even turn those into other content or training materials from what we capture with Chorus. Playlists can be very useful to document your "gold standard" of handling certain types of customer calls.
We integrate it with HubSpot which serves as our sales CRM & marketing automation platform. It's also a go-to place for recordings that can be used for onboarding new sales & customer experience personnel & tying Chorus recordings with training materials we house in Trainual for all departments across the organization. Those are the 2 main areas.
January 27, 2022

Chorus review

Ashleigh Provance | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Ability to share snippets of calls
  • Ability to detect filler words
  • Quality audio/video
  • Transcription capability
  • Better ai/analytics
  • Snippets
Think the app is great to better analyze body behavior and reactions to certain things that are being stated. It was useful to see analytics and where to better improve on calls: I had some problem w transcription capabilities tho as the words were jumbled sometimes or it couldn’t pick up on speech appropriately
Leveraged it to coincide w zoom and team calls helped with discovering org for better prospecting / multi-threading in accounts .. this tool was great for providing insights into what needs to be improved in my discovery calls/ deal progression meetings loved the ai capabilities and helps with speech/pace of the call
  • transcripts, snippets, sharing
  • Take away the "This meeting is being live-streamed" pop up, this is the worst way to start the conversation
Well suited for sales conversations, less suited if they have privacy concerns.
Works seamlessly with SFDC and Slack for sharing. Far better than Jiminny which we previously used.
  • Creating and sharing call snippets.
  • Searching call transcript for specific phrases.
  • Call lineage graphs showing which speaker is talking when.
  • Analytics can be more personalized for my objectives (most important customers, # of outstanding action items, etc.)
Chorus.ai is an essential tool for any customer-facing team where it's impossible to keep your own personal notes tidy/organized especially with a growing/expansive book of business.
Chorus.ai is the sole call recording software we use to track and understand prospect and client engagements to make sure we are delivering the best experience possible.
  • I love being able to share all or some of a recording with both customers and internally. It's been a powerful way to provide long lasting value to customers, and spread successes and failures internally, for group improvement.
  • The analytics around risks associated with certain words/phrases never seems to be accurate or relevant. Meaning I say things that are definitely not problematic, but they get marked that way.
  • Needs to be easier to locate certain parts of a call, maybe by a more powerful word search. This isn't a problem for 30-60 minute calls but is more challenging for longer training sessions that last 3 hours.
The most important use case for me has been the ability to share successes, failures, and questions both with customers and internally. The ability to share a live training so its value can be extended not only for a longer period of time but then shared with those that didn't participate has been critical. Internally, this has also been a way for me to learn from the experience of colleagues' experience when I wasn't present and provide that same sort of value myself to others, whether that's sharing success, failures, or even just getting feedback on a specific situation to determine the positives and negatives to make improvements in the future. I'm not sure that the full power of the analytics has ever been explained to me, but the default stuff has been very valuable and therefore has sparked the motivation to engage with that side of the product. I'm sure part of that lack is fully on my side.
Chorus.ai is connected to Zoom, our internal system, and our CRM.
  • Call recording. Always works consistently!
  • Have never dealt with outages or any particular issues.
  • Voice to text has gotten 20X better over the years
  • Mobile App - is functional but listening to calls on the go is not the easiest and the UI needs some serious help.
  • Some of their analysis that comes automatically out of the product don't align with our business model so having ability to custom some of the sentiments would be great.
  • Don't always agree with some of their best practices that Chorus.ai and other player's in their space promote to the world. I think context has a lot of weight!
  • Their Voice to Text is done in buckets and sometimes it's nice to just have everything in one document so you can export and enhance it.
If you need call recording, integrations with your CRM as well as major video conferencing solutions. The product works consistently! Additionally, any time we've had any sort of issue, they've been fairly responsive to our needs, and wants, and almost always address it immediately. Would highly recommend Chorus.ai!
Chorus.ai is on par with all of the solutions out there in the Conversational Intelligence category, and now that they've joined Zoominfo, I'm excited to see how they incorporate some of their functionality into what Zoominfo is doing. Overall, it's exceeded all of our requirements and needs
Cory Velasco | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Great job on putting the conversion metrics. It's a big help knowing our metrics in every meeting.
  • We learned what areas need to be improved and also the strength we had during that conversation.
  • It also provides the length of speech of each participants.
  • It would also be best if we could apply Chorus.ai in our calls, not just in meetings. I'm not sure if that's already available or not, but that would be great to have that option.
In sales - when closing a deal and your client has a lot of inquiries about the product. You can simply provide that information, and you can easily go back to your conversation (to make sure you didn't miss anything) by just pulling up your recording in Chorus.ai. This would save you time.
From my past job, we usually used notepads and MS Word in every meeting. With Chorus.ai as being part of our tool, this made our job easier. We could access the meetings and be sure not to miss anything from the conversation we had with our clients.
  • Analytics
  • Quick share links
  • More smart analytics
  • Faster processing of uploads to Chorus.ai
  • Faster processing of recordings
Chorus.ai is excellent for when you're going through workshops or implementation reviews because then you can share this both internally and externally. Customers love that it's a quick link and can share with members who couldn't attend.
It integrates really well with Google Calendar and Zoom.