Reviews (1-25 of 220)
- Transcripts (most of the time).
- Scheduling recording ahead of time
- Mobile app.
- Transcription accuracy.
- Registering an external consultant as a team member in playback.
- Major bugs in creating & sharing snippets
- Often fails to load all components that should be present on the video playback page.
- Appears to cause connection issues on my machine.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE!
- The user interface is super easy to understand and requires very little training to leverage.
- Great call trackers to that conversations are automatically tagged with topics, competitors, products, etc.
- Hard to think of any at this point
As COVID restrictions lessen and we are in person more with our customers, Chorus.ai will probably not be used as much during sales presentations because they will be live in person. That is the only type of sales environment that might not be well suited for Chorus.ai.
- Good sales engagement, clearly hungry for our business and was committed to the process.
- It's early days for us at the moment so it's hard to say, but we have no regrets with investing CI. We are learning a huge amount from recording and reviewing calls and believe that this will be a part of our Enablement strategy. We particularly like the transcripts and sharing options and look forward to further development of the product in this regard.
- We have high expectations of the Salesforce integration but have not used it as yet.
- Poor user experience with on-premises Exchange. Development on EWS services would have been useful.
- The admin UI is difficult to use. We had to have our account manager build user hierarchies, setup trackers and the reports are pretty limited.
- The overall implementation experience was ok. More direction is needed for the implementation and specific next steps or information to be provided.
- This software is very helpful from the sales and marketing perspective; its interface is very appealing and every important tool is easily searchable.
- Its reporting helps me to generate the lead by looking into most in touched customers and it provides me a transparent idea about the ongoing sales process.
- Chorus.ai is my daily need to make new plans that affect my revenue and that would keep my sales pipeline full.
- With the help of its efficient functions and features, I am capable of resolving major issues in seconds.
- I think that the pricing policy needs to be revised because there are many features that are still not available.
- It does not give any idea about the integration policies nor does it talk about the conference call.
- Sometimes it’s very important when one team member failed to answer any particular queries and another member has to just jump in, you always can’t put the customer on hold.
- How recordings are broken down is impressive.
- Skimming through recordings is easy and reliable.
- I'd like to be able to share playlists with non-Chorus users.
Also, for onboarding and orientation of newly-hired personnel to get them up to speed.
- Its feature of identifying certain keywords from the call is highly beneficial.
- You can choose to share snippets and also choose to save those snippets.
- It does a great job in generating audio transcripts .
- The new feature rollout where it automatically send you notes from the calls about the next steps is impressive.
- It can work on improving the accuracy for transcripts
- There should be an option to download transcripts
- Chorus sometimes take along time to process calls and generate audio analytics
We were previously using Wingman, but it lacked a lot of features and we are happy we made that decision
- It presents interesting insights of your calls by showing speaker ratios, keywords used, etc.
- The search functionality is quite powerful, accurate and quick.
- You can change the speed of the calls.
- It can improve the accuracy of the transcripts.
- Sometimes it takes a long time for chorus to process calls and present the insights and transcripts.
- Lately, I've been noticing that their audio quality is declining.
- Easy to use...set it and forget it.
- It is a very proactive environment in terms of "delivering" insightful snippets to ensure you take the time to listen to the calls as a manager.
- Relatively easy to use interface, although it is starting to get a bit busy in terms of look/feel.
- Keep it simple.
- Provide additional templates so managers don't have to create things from scratch.
- It has a pretty solid search engine, allowing you to search by keywords.
- You have great features like speed change, skip speaker, transcripts, call ratio, etc.
- It streamlines the entire process by automating recording of calls.
- Their mobile application can be improved.
- Sometimes it doesn't track the number of attendees of the call accurately.
Also great for training and coaching of new team members.
Great for sharing these calls and collaborating.
- It has a very strong search engine enabling you to search by drilling down to minute details.
- Different features like speed change, sharing snippets, skipping speaker are very useful.
- The audio and video quality is great and we haven't seen any lag with the audio or video.
- They can improve their transcript functionality. It's not always accurate.
Reviewing customer calls gives you insights into competition and visibility in your pipeline.
- Individual voice patterns/recognition.
- Screen sharing is always easy and the focus of the recording.
- Many clicks needed in order to share a snippet, I rarely need to share a snippet, I just want to share the whole video usually.
- Hard to find details in transcript recordings, words transcribed incorrectly.
- Would be nice to be able to share the transcripts directly or export them to another format?
- Easy to use.
- Easy to add to a conference.
- Easy to scrub through a call and view the transcript.
- Playlists are ok but lacking in many features.
- The UI has improved but still not great.
- As an SE, it's difficult to find my calls. They are always tagged as the AE's call even though I was a key party.
- Simple to record.
- Simple to play back with the guidelines.
- Simple to help us use our management/team to help us get better.
- Perhaps in the Next steps option. Many of my calls are more informative than Q&A.
- A little bit difficult to cut snippets out and share.
- Sharing our files could be a little easier to figure out.
- Usability - Super easy to use. The things I really need it for (e.g., revisiting calls, sharing snippets, skimming ahead) it does very well.
- Transcription Accuracy - I recognize this is not an easy one, but I like skimming calls with transcripts and it's easier for me to process when there are fewer nonsensical transcription errors.
- Incorrect Headcount - This is infrequent, but sometimes I'll see that Chorus.ai has not correctly captured who's actually speaking or misses it entirely.
- Video Player (no option to skip +10/15/30sec) - I'm required to skip to the next speaker, and this isn't always what I want to do because the skip ahead time is variable instead of fixed.
- Video Player (can only make full size or not) - I'd like to see UI options to increase video player dimensions. Going full screen is annoying when I have 2 windows open and am referencing the video while doing something in another window.
- Relatively solid navigation and search.
- Seeing who spoke when on calls visually.
- Being able to watch calls back at 1.5x or 1.75x speed.
- Snippet functionality -- this UX is super rough, could be way easier to use.
- Insights from analytics -- there are analytics here, but you have to do a lot of work to understand what to do differently based on them.
- Automation - everything gets set up and processed with no need for additional actions.
- Being able to switch between different speakers really speeds up the process of listening through the recording when you only need to review separate portions of it.
- The transcript functionality is wonderful when you need to find something.
- Filler words - it would be helpful if one could actually see what is getting tracked as a filler word.
- Not sure if this is an integration setup issue, but sometimes the meetings don't get pulled up from Chorus.ai into Salesforce.
- Chorus.ai Notetaker leaving after 15 minutes if a customer is a no-show. Sometimes they do show up after that, and there's no clear guidance on getting the recording going again after that.
- An informal conversation review in order to improve performance of a customer service representative/sales rep/account manager - basically anyone who needs to speak with customers regularly.
- Self-coaching for anyone who wants to improve their quality of speech and carrying dialogue.
- Assistance in making post-meeting notes, especially if a meeting happened some time ago, so it's not so fresh in one's memory.
- A formal review where an employee is graded based on the metrics provided by Chorus.ai (engaging questions, length of monologue, etc.).
- Chorus.ai provides a detailed, analyzed recording of your call that is associated with the opportunity in Salesforce, making it easy to organize within the sales cycle.
- The transcription of the meeting that is searchable is such a time saver, it allows you to keyword search your call and get to the spot you need to hear immediately.
- The sharing function allows you to not only share the call with coworkers and prospects but also to crop it how you want it, password protect it, be notified when someone views the recording, and more.
- Sometimes, the speaker separation/transcription is not correct, but I would expect that with any transcription tool, and it's still easy for me to figure out what was said and by whom when I listen back to the recording.
- I'd like the system to tag things like "engaging questions" "risks" during the call a little more accurately so that the analytics are as accurate as possible, but it's a very minor.
- There are a lot of very helpful analytics in Chorus.ai that I never looked into - perhaps the user interface could be updated to suggest them to us or make them more intuitive to find.
- Recording our meetings scheduled - fantastic.
- Recording our prospecting activity.
- Adding calls to Chorus.ai.
- Ability to snip and send sections of calls to peers.
- Having a library of greatest hits -for training.
- Audio quality is very good.
- Screen capture is very good.
- The transcript feature is hard to read at times and isn't always very accurate. Not uncommon with most call analytics tools. Would be very nice to have better transcripts from our calls.
- The search functionality is great and pretty accurate, too.
- The processing time for any recording is incredibly fast.
- The ability to share recordings, leave comments and feedback is very beneficial for coaching.
- The transcript feature can be improved. It doesn't always capture everything accurately.
- Sometimes there is a lag when reviewing recordings.
- I am unable to see all the calls which I was a part of under one section. They should add that feature too.
- For getting recordings with insights, transcripts and keywords. Not a lot of recording tools have this feature or are this accurate.
- It is well suited for coaching purposes because it provides transcripts, feature of skipping speaker and you can also create playlists for learning and coaching purposes.
- Identifying different voices.
- Assigning calls to reps based on voice recognition.
- next steps
- Quicker transcription.
- Too many emails.
- fewer updates from zoominfo
- Being able to cut snippets of calls and share them
- Visualizing when individual participants speak on a call
- Ability to search for keywords and listen to those areas of a call
- Zoom's transcriptions are more accurate
- I can change the recording speed to be able to rush through a recording to get quick details, and have flexibility in what speed, so depending on how fast people are speaking I can speed up a lot or a little.
- I can use the transcripts to find specific phrases such as "next steps" to see what I've committed to.
- The actual recordings are very good quality.
- Transcript is challenging - there are a lot of words that are misinterpreted and on their own, the transcripts don't always make sense.
- Filler words - I can see how many filler words I have per minute, but the assumption is that I'm always going to know what they are. There is no information to tell me what the system thinks are filler words.
- The reporting doesn't seem complete, but it could be specifically how we've configured users vs. administrators. I find some of the reporting useful, but it isn't quite enough for me to self-coach all of my bad habits.
- Not all of the call participants are identified on the calls. If someone is on the call, but barely speaks, they're not identified as participants.
- Transcription is very helpful.
- Like ability to fast forward to where a person is speaking.
- Like the ability to sort no show or short calls.
- Often forget to turn off for all calls and it takes a few steps to disable Chorus.ai and call recording.
- Would like to see a Zoom App panel to configure recordings.
- Would like to be able to select view for chorus recordings.
- Ability to see who is speaking and when.
- Use of filler words for coaching and training.
- Ability to add recording to a live call whether you are the organizer or not.
- Ability to speed up call review.
- Better mobile capabilities, the recording often freeze.
- Ability to highlight key points for questions or follow-up or notes.
- Call review and see when and who is speaking.
- Sharing snippets of calls.
- Recording calls when you are not the organizer.
- As a note summarizer, you get the full transcript, but not a summary of what was discussed.
- I love how I can skip a long winded person in the playback, in just a click.
- Seeing the video and the people talking together is a big step ahead of the standard Zoom recordings.
- Searching for calls is awesome. If I want a project kickoff call, I just ask for them, and I get them!
- I would love to be able to send or even just copy a link to the recording from the call follow up email. Logging in each time is a pain.
- I would like to relate the call to an account manually. I never know which account a partner call may relate to since they are part of multiple accounts.
- Next Steps is cool, but it often misses the things I deliberately try to make it pick up. One of my customers is a Chorus.ai customer too, and we try this a lot of calls. It seldom gets the key things.
Chorus.ai Scorecard Summary
What is Chorus.ai?
Chorus.ai Videos (7)
Watch Learn how Cognism uses Chorus.ai to deliver a premium experience through the entire customer journey. By embedding Chorus.ai into all areas of their organization, Cognism gained visibility and transparency into the entire revenue team's conversations. They monitored and improved sales and customer success processes to maintain a high quality service across their customer lifecycle.
Watch See how Chorus.ai helps Housecall Pro salespeople go from good to great through call coaching! Using Chorus trackers to identify keywords and phrases, Housecall Pro benchmarks reps and coaches their sales team toward continued success.
Watch Learn how Bugcrowd uses data from their sales conversations to identify where they can improve their sales process, ramp their BDR team faster and more efficiently, make smarter marketing decisions, and scale their coaching programs.
Watch See how MetTel used Chorus.ai to drive consistent messaging across their entire organization. By bringing together Chorus.ai and BD Acceleration, MetTel was able to get visibility into the team's conversations and help them consistently execute complex sales processes. Chorus.ai allowed MetTel to see common trends, get and give continuous feedback, and replicate the best process over and over again. Learn more about Chorus.ai here: bit.ly/chorus-MetTel
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
We only charge for recorders i.e. users who want their meetings recorded. For anyone else (who only wants to access others' recordings / use the data points) the platform is free.
Chorus.ai Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Chorus.ai Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|