AffectLayer in San Francisco offers Chorus.ai, a platform for generating actionable call notes and insights into sales conversation for optimization and sales enablement or training purposes harnessing AI.Highly recommend for anyone in a customer-facing roleThe Customer Success team at MongoDB has been using Chorus for close to one year. Chorus quickly turned into a crucial tool to review and pull insights out of our customer calls. I use Chorus to review, share, and enhance my conversations with my customers. I would highly recommend Chorus to anyone in a customer-facing role.,Clean UI that allows you to quickly gather insights from calls. Very clean integrations with Google Calendar and Zoom. Great internal team that has been with us each step of the way.,Sometimes the navigator sticks when selecting a particular point in time within a recording. Many more features for account executives vs. account managers. The functionality that allows you to share calls via Slack and add snippets to playlist should be in the same section.,10,Great tool to become a better communicator. Chorus is as important to me as my calendar. Chorus has made it much easier for newer team members to ramp.,,Zoom, Slack, Tableau ServerGong vs Chorus.ai was a tough decision but we feel we made the right one!Initially, I was skeptical around our internal need for this technology given our stack is rapidly growing. The pain point we have is that given that we are distributed over so many regions and time zones, it is extremely difficult to monitor and gauge the progress of key calls amongst our sales and customer success team. In addition, given that we were able to intimately train all reps face to face in our infancy, we are needing to scale our global training efforts and arm front-line managers with a more autonomous approach.,Transcription has been the most accurate solution I have used. Commenting is easy on calls. Automated categorization of calls and content is great. No delays with the recorder joining calls and the speed of upload and transcription are fantastic. Like the way the users/listeners system is set up, makes it cost effective as the organization scales. The search function is quick and allows me to find the key areas in no time at all!,Non-English speakers but that is a hard one! I'd love to see a little more focus on the outward facing applications (i.e. how the call can be used, dissected and shared to prospects). Right now this is possible but I'd love to be able to differentiate between internal notes and external notes I want the customer to see. Live notetaker or connection with zoom so I can signpost notes in real time.,9,Increased call effectiveness. Less human capital invested in delivering and administering training.,Gong.io,HubSpot CRM, ZoomInfoChorus.ai is a must have to optimize the Sales ProcessChorus.ai connects with all of our calendars, Zoom meetings, and Go-To meetings. It automatically records both video and audio meetings and also transcribes them relatively accurately within about three minutes. I loved using it to review calls and share specific sections of meetings to both clients and coworkers. A recording and transcription service is a must-have to analyze the sales process, especially when the sales process has not been effective yet.,Transcriptions are done very quickly after the meeting. Automatically grabs all of your meetings and records them. Sharing specific sections of meetings is very seamless.,The transcriptions could be more accurate.,9,Positive impact in finding commonalities between closing calls.,GoToMeeting, Zoom, ApolloClose more deals with Chorus.aiChorus is being used to enable sales reps to record meetings in order to increase performance. Chorus is critical to helping reps sell more effectively by identifying filler words, automatically tagging next steps, and allows for great coaching sessions. It also acts as a personal note-taker that allows reps to spend more time closing deals.,Easy-to-use interface. Integrates with our conference meeting software. Mobile compatible. Easily share recorded meetings with colleagues.,I've had problems with it not recording or connecting to every call.,9,Chorus helps me prepare for my consecutive meetings with clients, and ultimately close more deals. I've improved my sales skills by taking recorded meetings into coaching sessions and identifying areas of improvement, thus helping me close more deals.,,Zoom, Outreach, ToutAppGreat training and management tool that easily integrates into natural cadenceChorus is the software we use to record, analyze and train on sales calls. It's an excellent tool. It automatically joints all Zzoom meetings (Zoom is the primary platform we use for scheduling), so every major call has a recording. Management is able to review calls to make suggestions and train sales reps, and we are able to listen to the calls to both a) find opportunities to improve and b) get additional insights and action items from the conversation.,Excellent tool for recording calls Easily able to share calls with management and colleagues Automatically syncs with scheduling tools like zoom & auto-joins calls,Not as large of a sales information ecosystem as Gong Auto-transcribe feature is patchy, and often has terrible translations,8,Hard numbers are difficult, as I'm the end user and not the purchaser,Gong.io,Clari, Seismic, DocuSign
Chorus.ai

Chorus.ai Reviews

Chorus.ai
Filter 11 vetted Chorus.ai reviews and ratings

Andrew Lyons profile photo
April 02, 2019

Chorus.ai Review: "Highly recommend for anyone in a customer-facing role"

• Clean UI that allows you to quickly gather insights from calls.
  • Very clean integrations with Google Calendar and Zoom.
  • Great internal team that has been with us each step of the way.
  • Sometimes the navigator sticks when selecting a particular point in time within a recording.
  • Many more features for account executives vs. account managers.
  • The functionality that allows you to share calls via Slack and add snippets to playlist should be in the same section.
Chorus is a fit for anyone in a customer-facing role. It is a great tool to share information (account intel/product feedback) across the organization. It is fairly easy to pick up and quickly becomes powerful once you utilize all of the integrations. Also, the internal team at Chorus is great to work with.
Read Andrew Lyons's full review
Dailius Wilson profile photo
March 02, 2019

Chorus.ai Review: "Gong vs Chorus.ai was a tough decision but we feel we made the right one!"

• Transcription has been the most accurate solution I have used.
  • Commenting is easy on calls.
  • Automated categorization of calls and content is great.
  • No delays with the recorder joining calls and the speed of upload and transcription are fantastic.
  • Like the way the users/listeners system is set up, makes it cost effective as the organization scales.
  • The search function is quick and allows me to find the key areas in no time at all!
  • Non-English speakers but that is a hard one!
  • I'd love to see a little more focus on the outward facing applications (i.e. how the call can be used, dissected and shared to prospects). Right now this is possible but I'd love to be able to differentiate between internal notes and external notes I want the customer to see.
  • Live notetaker or connection with zoom so I can signpost notes in real time.
Well suited to any sales team with a considered purchase where a manager needs to improve performance over time. Also helpful for reps who want to embrace the humility of listening to their own calls. Even leading the team, I like to listen to my own and although I am happy with some, more often than not I am alarmed with how I am not practicing what I preach! I also think this is a great fit for customer success teams or detailed product orientated discussions.
Read Dailius Wilson's full review
Ken Kao profile photo
March 27, 2019

Chorus.ai Review: "Chorus.ai is a must have to optimize the Sales Process"

• Transcriptions are done very quickly after the meeting.
  • Automatically grabs all of your meetings and records them.
  • Sharing specific sections of meetings is very seamless.
  • The transcriptions could be more accurate.
Chorus.ai is well suited in b2b and b2c sales where voice or video chat is an active part of the sales process. If most of your process is done through email signups then you are probably ok.
Read Ken Kao's full review
Brennen Hyatt profile photo
December 07, 2018

Chorus.ai Review: "Close more deals with Chorus.ai"

• Easy-to-use interface.
  • Integrates with our conference meeting software.
  • Mobile compatible.
  • Easily share recorded meetings with colleagues.
  • I've had problems with it not recording or connecting to every call.
Chorus is well suited for sales teams where virtual meetings happen frequently. If you ever want to listen to past meetings, identify areas of improvement, and provide a great way for leaders to coach reps, Chorus is a great option.
Read Brennen Hyatt's full review
May 16, 2019

Chorus.ai: "Great training and management tool that easily integrates into natural cadence"

• Excellent tool for recording calls
  • Easily able to share calls with management and colleagues
  • Automatically syncs with scheduling tools like zoom & auto-joins calls
  • Not as large of a sales information ecosystem as Gong
  • Auto-transcribe feature is patchy, and often has terrible translations
Chorus.ai is an excellent tool for review and training as an account executive. It marks moments of key engagement on the call, so we can go back and review. Reviewing Chorus calls with management is one of my most meaningful training opportunities as a sales rep.

Chorus hasn't done a lot to aggregate the calls it has and provides sales specific tips like Gong.io [does].
May 02, 2019

Chorus.ai Review: "Smarter recording"

We use chorus to record all of our outgoing sales calls, pitches and meetings with clients so that we can have a logged account of everything that happened. It allows us to not rely on memory or written notes because we can refer to specific dialog. In addition, we use it to help train incoming reps, we review their calls with them so that they know first hand what they are doing well, what they could do better, etc.
  • Recognize the voice of the prospect vs seller (us).
  • Highlight the important points of the calls by recognizing key words we established.
  • Easily to digest.
  • Syncs to Salesforce, the account, the opportunity, etc.
  • Increased transcription
  • Being able to record phone calls
Chorus is well suited to be your trusty recording device. It is very intelligent in terms of recognizing different voices, speakers, and cataloging based on specific keywords or trigger words. It's a great tool to help train other and/or new reps on things to do well, things to improve on, and things they are doing well, etc. It's also great for not stressing about taking your own notes. Focus on your prospect and what they are saying, notes will come afterward.
April 05, 2019

Chorus.ai Review: "Training, Self-Improvement and Call Notes made super easy"

It is used for a number of purposes: training new reps in understanding how a commercial conversation should go, self-assessment and improvement efforts, review calls for trends (i.e which competitors keep coming up, what objections we often face, where deals are getting stuck, how pricing is mentioned, etc), referring back to a previous conversation for notes, especially if you are inheriting an opportunity, and allowing managers to assess reps if they were not live on the call.

It solves a number of business problems. As a sales org that's dispersed over several cities, it allows training to be scalable and time efficient. You can quickly search for keywords if you want to listen to calls specific to a topic, objection, or stage in the sales process. Reps and managers can use it to provide feedback to their colleagues or direct reports without being live on a call. It's a great tool for sales reps to catch something they may have missed initially in their call.
  • I love that Chorus.ai makes searching for keywords within calls so easy. The calls are transcribed (pretty accurately, too) so their search function is super useful!
  • Chorus does a good job of organizing calls by specific accounts/opportunities so you can quickly locate prior conversations.
  • It's very easy to share calls and even snippets of calls by sending hyperlinks to those within your organization.
  • This may be an issue with an organization's own data cleanliness, but there were often dupes of opportunities/accounts, so calls may get separated within those dupes depending on how the rep tagged the call.
I think this tool is great for assessing yourself, especially as someone who is newer to a company. It's often uncomfortable to listen to a recording of yourself, but it's amazing how many things you'll notice when you go back to a call you were JUST on. You start to be more conscious of the fillers (uh, um, like) that you might use, or how long-winded your questions can get. It helps with your speech and communication overall.

It's also a great way to highlight great conversations that reps are having, and to share them with the organization. Sometimes reps are not great at sharing these things themselves or may not recognize that they did anything exceptional, but a manager can easily pull a conversation to implement best practices.
February 01, 2019

Chorus.ai Review: "Look back at the most important moments with your customers and prospects"

Chorus.ai is used across the sales organization to record meetings that we can then review after the fact to remember some key information that was said in these meetings so nothing falls through the cracks. I currently use Chorus.ai as a training tool to listen to more experienced sales reps run meetings
  • Clearly captures all of the recording of the meeting
  • Tools to slow down and speed up the recording
  • You can mark important parts of the meeting to go back to for reference
  • The text that you receive from the recording is not very accurate
It is useful for all sales reps to reference some key meetings that they have and also for team leads to listen to meetings for coaching purposes.

I think it's not super useful for extracting text from the voice recordings.

Chorus.ai Scorecard Summary