Chorus.ai Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Jordan Linford profile photo
We use Chorus.ai in the following ways:
  • BDR's send recordings as part of submitting the opp for acceptance to the Sales Director
  • Training Sales teams on conducting discovery and demo calls
  • Keyword research like what keywords people are using in our industries and on our calls
  • Note-taking. We use Chorus.ai to help us write good notes for our Salesforce
  • Filtering and parsing. I can search calls based on keywords, people on the call, times, type etc.
  • Integration. Once you have it integrated, it just takes care of itself.
  • User management. It is simple to manage users into teams and use cases.
  • The transcription tool is a little off. I understand it is hard to nail this, but some are so wonky you can't even use it.
On demos and discovery calls, we use them religiously to make sure we catch everything. We also let the prospect know that we use it so we can make sure we don't miss any details. They also help us take good notes for Salesforce.

It may be less appropriate for internal meetings where there can be a lot of false positives in keywords and a lot of useless conversations.
Read Jordan Linford's full review
Bobbi Kimberly Frioli profile photo
We use Chorus in the North America region on a daily basis. I run the sales department and all my AEs and BDRs use it on all of our demos. It allows us to customize coaching per individual rep and also helps us train new hires.
  • Easy to use...set it and forget it.
  • It is a very proactive environment in terms of "delivering" insightful snippets to ensure you take the time to listen to the calls as a manager.
  • Relatively easy to use interface, although it is starting to get a bit busy in terms of look/feel.
  • Keep it simple.
  • Provide additional templates so managers don't have to create things from scratch.
Great for US audiences. A little harder to use for our counterparts who are based in EMEA due to GDPR.
Read Bobbi Kimberly Frioli's full review
Carlo Palomino profile photo
It's being used primarily within the sales team to directly capture their conversations and risks as well as be a reference point for current opportunities. It's also used for coaching the team on best practices, and by folks across the product team, customer success, marketing, and executive team to understand how customers perceive us, gaps we can fill, additional products or services we should build/offer, etc. It allows marketing to better control our brand messaging, and is used as a reference guide for various aspects of the business.
  • Sharing moments that matter across teams.
  • Referencing important information/points of a conversation.
  • Onboarding, training, and coaching.
  • Finding trigger points in a conversation.
  • Clearer video quality.
It is great for coaching, training, and on-boarding new team members. It's utilized to share quality points of a conversation in our weekly sales meetings so that other team members can learn to manage a conversation, handle an objection, speak to a technical aspect of our product suite, etc.
Read Carlo Palomino's full review
Mark Doody profile photo
Chorus records all the sales calls and CSM calls. It is being used to improve the quality of the calls we are having with our clients
  • It's a simple interface.
  • It does what it is supposed to do.
  • Weak call analytics
  • Poor AI for call analysis
  • Poor search functionality when trying to search comments on calls
Well suited for extremely basic call recording needs
Read Mark Doody's full review
Dailius Wilson profile photo
Initially, I was skeptical around our internal need for this technology given our stack is rapidly growing. The pain point we have is that given that we are distributed over so many regions and time zones, it is extremely difficult to monitor and gauge the progress of key calls amongst our sales and customer success team. In addition, given that we were able to intimately train all reps face to face in our infancy, we are needing to scale our global training efforts and arm front-line managers with a more autonomous approach.
  • Transcription has been the most accurate solution I have used.
  • Commenting is easy on calls.
  • Automated categorization of calls and content is great.
  • No delays with the recorder joining calls and the speed of upload and transcription are fantastic.
  • Like the way the users/listeners system is set up, makes it cost effective as the organization scales.
  • The search function is quick and allows me to find the key areas in no time at all!
  • Non-English speakers but that is a hard one!
  • I'd love to see a little more focus on the outward facing applications (i.e. how the call can be used, dissected and shared to prospects). Right now this is possible but I'd love to be able to differentiate between internal notes and external notes I want the customer to see.
  • Live notetaker or connection with zoom so I can signpost notes in real time.
Well suited to any sales team with a considered purchase where a manager needs to improve performance over time. Also helpful for reps who want to embrace the humility of listening to their own calls. Even leading the team, I like to listen to my own and although I am happy with some, more often than not I am alarmed with how I am not practicing what I preach! I also think this is a great fit for customer success teams or detailed product orientated discussions.
Read Dailius Wilson's full review
David Drew profile photo
September 24, 2019

Chorus.ai Sings Great!

Used in sales and customer success for visibility, coaching, training, accountability, and marketing purposes.
  • Coaching Moments
  • Coaching Scorecards
  • Filtering
  • Instances where companies have multiple brands
  • UX/UI with transcriptions. The older one was better
All sales/customer success teams can benefit from Chorus.ai. If the teams aren't client facing (i.e. product teams), there's no need for Chorus.ai.
Read David Drew's full review
Jeremy Micley profile photo
September 18, 2019

Chorus is a game changer

We use Chorus across multiple departments for new hire training as well as ongoing rep improvement.
  • Ease of use
  • Spotting trends
  • Transcription
  • Permissions
Great tool for rep training and creating consistent messaging across the team
Read Jeremy Micley's full review
Chorus is used across our sales and client services organizations. It has served a few different purposes: provided a platform for managers to review calls and find opportunities for coaching, it has simplified our onboarding process for new hires since we can create playlists of great calls to have them listen to rather than schedule live shadowing sessions with reps. The cropping function allows us to share short snippets from customers with our product team both for improvement ideas and customer wins.
  • Easy to use interface, very little system training needed for new team members.
  • Searching capability across calls to look for certain phrases used.
  • Cropping ability of calls.
  • Transcription is very rough
  • We have trouble with it logging calls correctly to the right opportunities. Part of this is our infrastructure, but it can make things challenging.
Training opportunities for new hires, allowing us to track new product conversations that reps are having, has enhanced customer success/product collaboration
We use Chorus.ai in our Sales Department, and it has quickly become an invaluable tool. Every sales rep on my team prefers to use Chorus.ai on every call and even for onsite meetings when possible. I don't know how we lived without it prior to using it!
  • Being able to go back and refer to specific parts of the conversation and share those specific parts of the conversation with others that were not on the call is an invaluable benefit to using Chorus.ai.
  • The coaching intelligence offered by Chorus.ai is very helpful.
  • Seeing how long one participant has spoken versus another is extremely helpful for coaching purposes on how to run and manage a meeting as well as uncovering what questions are really engaging the clients/prospects in a discussion.
  • Having the entire sales team's calls be searchable is a great tool.
  • This has REALLY helped with onboarding new sales people!!
  • I'd like to see the follow up emails after the calls be more detailed in terms of providing highlights for the call.
  • I'd like to see the integration with logging a call into Salesforce be better.
It is well suited for most sales calls. The only occasions where it may not make sense are if you are having an informal catch up or "offline" conversation with a contact.
We use Chorus.ai across the marketing, sales, and success teams.
Marketing uses it for product marketing interview sessions, review sales demos, and revise sales enablement tools. Sales uses it for surface product demo best practices and qualification processes. Success team holds customers accountable by recording meetings and sharing them.
  • Easy to use interface
  • Great way to share insights on a call together
  • Share call recordings w/ third parties
  • None
Chorus.ai is perfect for training a lightweight sales team and ramping them up in minimal time.
We implemented Chorus with a smaller subset of our sales team to start. We have launched a full campaign and now have CSMs, Sales, and Solutions Engineering fully leveraging the platform.

Chorus allows us not only to enable newcomers and current employees, onboard new hires, and effectively manage sales cycles --but it allows us to share valuable insights with our product and engineering teams. There is nothing more powerful than the information coming from current and potential customers.
  • Exceptionally good at capturing what is said on calls - recorder trains over time
  • Easy navigation of the platform - simple to use
  • Provides actionable insights to managers
  • Finding and reading the transcript portion has become more hidden and appears in such a small window
  • Visually, the older release was easier to navigate
Chorus is incredibly well suited for every aspect of our organization. As a product-focused GTM, it is vital to sharing and comparing feedback on our newest releases and allows us to document and scale-out new requests.

Given that we leverage Chorus across departments -- we feel it is suited to assist in all areas of GTM.
Chorus.ai is being used by our SDRs and AEs currently. We use it to review calls and notes on our own and call coaching. It's been invaluable for a variety of reasons, but the transparency between our SDR and AE team has improved significantly. We can identify what goes into a successful call, and others can take that method and apply it to their sales process.
  • Conversation Intelligence
  • A reference point for further conversations
  • Onboarding/training
  • Coaching
  • Transcriptions aren't always correct and can be challenging to decipher at times.
  • More functions on the mobile app
  • Processing time
Chorus.ai has been well suited for both our SDR and AE teams. It's allowed us to create a more cohesive sales process and focus on the consultation aspect our sales process requires. My only negative comment would be that it wasn't easy to get buy-in from all team members, as some were very set in their ways and did not want to adopt a new product. They eventually came on board, but it was a challenge. Now, everyone loves it and utilizes it. Our sales process has significantly improved since we started using Chorus.ai.
We use Chorus.ai across the whole organization. The Product team uses it to hear things directly from the customer - it helps them with product strategy and development, along with identifying areas of support for the sales team. Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and the Executive Team all use it too. Things we use Chorus.ai for training/ coaching opportunities. To share with our Board when providing an update, or to help illustrate a challenge, we need their help with. To research topics (you can search for words or phrases across all your calls, and then listen to how that topic is discussed). It is something that the whole organization benefits from.
  • Chorus.ai provides an opportunity to coach employees - be it customer success, sales, or other.
  • Speeds up onboarding by letting new employees "listen in" on phone calls and presentations.
  • Chorus.ai offers competitive intelligence by capturing how all your prospects talk about a particular competitor.
  • I'd like to see it easier to capture small audio clips and email them. Current capability is a bit clunky IMO.
  • The recommended listening emails that come through are not all that helpful. Perhaps if I had a larger team (current team of 10), then it may be, but for now, I have never once used that email.
November 11, 2019

Happy new Chorus.ai user!

We utilize Chorus.ai for our sales calls with prospects. Chorus.ai helps ensure we drive consistency across our calls, and it allows our reps to review previous calls easily. Chorus.ai has also helped with onboarding new sales reps as they can quickly review calls, and our customer success team members can watch calls from the sales process.
  • Simple integration
  • Automated
  • Sometimes records the wrong calls and not always easy to disable (if someone else set up the call)
  • Some sales reps do not like the idea of their calls being recorded
We currently utilize Chorus.ai just for our sales team. I could see it being helpful to CS, or AM, or both.
Chorus is used primarily by the sales staff to record, review and train on sales calls. Chorus automatically syncs with Zoom (our web conferencing software) to record sales calls. Management and sales are then able to review calls to a) self-assess areas for improvement or b) provided targeted feedback based on how a sales rep is performing.
  • Automatically plugs into sales workflow (automatically records web-conference meetings)
  • Automatically transcribes a sales call and highlights key points within the call.
  • Easy to sort through sales reps and calls
  • Better training material related to sales skills
  • Often the transcription is very different than the actual audio for the call
Chorus is an excellent software for recording and sharing sales calls. It's a great tool for coaching and sharing best practices. One of my favorite activities is sitting down with a sales manager and getting targeted feedback on how to improve a call.

Obviously, this is a sales tool, so it won't be well suited for other areas in the organization.
We use Chorus.ai across a few areas of the business. In sales, I use it for my team to understand call times, listen back to recordings, understand where there may have been a downfall in the conversation, or see if my rep is selling incorrectly. It is very important to me to understand the outcome of calls, tie back great calls to closed won deals, and also the calls that had a lull in conversation or unanswered questions lost deals.
  • Chorus.ai is great in providing call transcripts, I can very easily jump to parts of the call for recap.
  • Training is key, I can have my new reps listen back to successful calls to build their skills.
  • The greatest strength in using Chorus.ai is for me to always be up to date on what is happening. If I join a call with a sales rep, I know exactly what was talked about on a previous call.
  • Increase functions on the mobile app.
  • Chorus.ai does a good job understanding the different voices, but sometimes I feel it could be better.
  • Helping to create an overall flow from calls, instant AI coaching.
In sales, Chorus.ai is a must-have. Any level individual who has a team of reps under them needs to use it to track calls made and disposition of those calls. In a small sales organization, it is imperative to use Chorus.ai. When you have a very intricate and involved sales cycle, it will be very helpful. If your sales are a one-call close, it may not be as needed.
We use Chorus.ai to record calls for the purposes of sharing with those not present and capturing critical discussion points and next steps. We also use it to identify coaching opportunities.
  • Easy integration with Zoom allows for automatic recording without any additional effort.
  • It captures the next steps and questions very well while listening, and sends you an email containing information quickly after the end of a call.
  • Best practices or unique learning opportunities can be shared easily throughout the organization.
  • It can be hard to break current notetaking habits, so sometimes the support Chorus provides is neglected.
Chorus.ai is well-suited for any call where notes, questions, and next steps are important and need to be remembered and/or shared with others.
Chorus.ai is a fantastic conversation intelligence tool. I use it in an agency setting where the entire organization all uses and supports Chorus.ai. It is also used specifically within each department. We use this structure to group our teams within Chorus.ai. The main business problem that Chorus.ai is addressing within my organization is to efficiently record and dictate calls. It solves the problem of finding and remembering key information from a variety of calls. It makes it easy to organize and store a large plethora of calls and also makes it easy to search and locate calls that existed in the past.
  • Chorus.ai dictates calls very well. It helps to clearly depict what different people on the call are saying. It separates the person by their tone of voice and helps to clearly identify what they are saying. It makes it easy to virtually view and search through the entire recorded conversation.
  • Chorus.ai has a great organizational structure for an agency or large organization looking to use this tool company-wide. It stores recordings in an easy-to-locate way. It also lets you organize your users by group and allows the recordings to be stored in each specific group that user is attached to. This makes it extremely easy to store but also locate different calls.
  • Chorus very clearly records a variety of different voices. No matter the location or internet connection, Chorus.ai does a fantastic job of clearly recording specific details of what people are saying. Many conversation intelligence tools make it very difficult to clearly read or understand what is being said. Chorus.ai makes it easy to understand but also rely on the tool that each call is going to be clear and easy to understand.
  • Chorus.ai is a great tool to use for interview purposes, or for people who are working on their conversation skills. With the ability to look back on your calls, Chorus also makes it possible to see who spent the majority of the time talking, and can even track specific users by name. It makes it easy for people looking to improve conversation skills to identify key points in the speech patterns. For those using it for interview purposes, it makes it very easy to reflect back and pick out key points, especially when writing a follow up after the interview.
  • Chorus.ai is a very great conversation intelligence tool. The only main con that I have experienced is processing times. Sometimes calls can take up to a few days to process. After reaching out to a helpline this is easy to solve but can be frustrating to deal with.
  • Chorus.ai usage is necessary to have reliable WiFi. Without this, it makes it more difficult to connect to any other integrations or your calls themselves.
Chorus.ai is very well suited for environments that are very interview heavy. It makes it easy to review and pull out key points, and especially when writing follow-up reviews or articles on the interview process. It is great for an agency setting working with clients because you can clearly identify who was on each call in the description. It also makes it easy to identify each speaker by name. Another great scenario for use of Chorus.ai people working on conversation skills. It makes it easy to identify who is the dominant speaker as well as speaking patterns.
August 02, 2019

Smarter recording

We use chorus to record all of our outgoing sales calls, pitches and meetings with clients so that we can have a logged account of everything that happened. It allows us to not rely on memory or written notes because we can refer to specific dialog. In addition, we use it to help train incoming reps, we review their calls with them so that they know first hand what they are doing well, what they could do better, etc.
  • Recognize the voice of the prospect vs seller (us).
  • Highlight the important points of the calls by recognizing key words we established.
  • Easily to digest.
  • Syncs to Salesforce, the account, the opportunity, etc.
  • Increased transcription
  • Being able to record phone calls
Chorus is well suited to be your trusty recording device. It is very intelligent in terms of recognizing different voices, speakers, and cataloging based on specific keywords or trigger words. It's a great tool to help train other and/or new reps on things to do well, things to improve on, and things they are doing well, etc. It's also great for not stressing about taking your own notes. Focus on your prospect and what they are saying, notes will come afterward.
October 24, 2019

Chorus for Sales!

A large number of my colleagues use Chorus every day. This allows our leaders to offer better coaching and people such as myself an amazing tool for follow-ups, next steps, call reviews and making sure you don't forget something! Truly an asset to my everyday!
  • Call Review
  • Key Takeaways
  • Coaching
  • I'm sure there are features that I don't use, however for my purposes it works great. Maybe an easier back end for the user.
Great if you hold multiple meetings a day and need to provide recaps at then end. Great sales tool!
Chorus is the software we use to record, analyze and train on sales calls. It's an excellent tool. It automatically joints all Zzoom meetings (Zoom is the primary platform we use for scheduling), so every major call has a recording. Management is able to review calls to make suggestions and train sales reps, and we are able to listen to the calls to both a) find opportunities to improve and b) get additional insights and action items from the conversation.
  • Excellent tool for recording calls
  • Easily able to share calls with management and colleagues
  • Automatically syncs with scheduling tools like zoom & auto-joins calls
  • Not as large of a sales information ecosystem as Gong
  • Auto-transcribe feature is patchy, and often has terrible translations
Chorus.ai is an excellent tool for review and training as an account executive. It marks moments of key engagement on the call, so we can go back and review. Reviewing Chorus calls with management is one of my most meaningful training opportunities as a sales rep.

Chorus hasn't done a lot to aggregate the calls it has and provides sales specific tips like Gong.io [does].
August 27, 2019

Chorus.ai Review

Chorus.ai is being used as a notetaker for all of our sales calls. It eliminates the need to write notes and rely on memory for calls you have done.
  • Easy to automate.
  • Easy to access recordings.
  • Good job on transcription.
  • None that I can think of.
Chorus.ai is well suited for any sales department that wants to help their team with automating note-taking. It also helps with coaching for sales management, as managers can review sales calls and share notes and best practices with their teams.
It's used to better understand what is happening on calls by being able to record it for others who can use to review for training purposes. Very helpful to enable cross-functional teams to get more involved with what sales deals with on a daily basis which then influences the product development cycle.
  • Recording calls
  • Allowing specific sections to be reviewed
  • Simplicity
  • Way to not start recording right away
  • Enable more anonymous usage
Chorus.ai is well suited for sales teams who are talking to prospects and want that information recorded so other groups within the company can hear directly from those people what is and is not working.
Andrew Lyons profile photo
The Customer Success team at MongoDB has been using Chorus for close to one year. Chorus quickly turned into a crucial tool to review and pull insights out of our customer calls. I use Chorus to review, share, and enhance my conversations with my customers. I would highly recommend Chorus to anyone in a customer-facing role.
  • Clean UI that allows you to quickly gather insights from calls.
  • Very clean integrations with Google Calendar and Zoom.
  • Great internal team that has been with us each step of the way.
  • Sometimes the navigator sticks when selecting a particular point in time within a recording.
  • Many more features for account executives vs. account managers.
  • The functionality that allows you to share calls via Slack and add snippets to playlist should be in the same section.
Chorus is a fit for anyone in a customer-facing role. It is a great tool to share information (account intel/product feedback) across the organization. It is fairly easy to pick up and quickly becomes powerful once you utilize all of the integrations. Also, the internal team at Chorus is great to work with.
Read Andrew Lyons's full review
Ken Kao profile photo
Chorus.ai connects with all of our calendars, Zoom meetings, and Go-To meetings. It automatically records both video and audio meetings and also transcribes them relatively accurately within about three minutes. I loved using it to review calls and share specific sections of meetings to both clients and coworkers. A recording and transcription service is a must-have to analyze the sales process, especially when the sales process has not been effective yet.
  • Transcriptions are done very quickly after the meeting.
  • Automatically grabs all of your meetings and records them.
  • Sharing specific sections of meetings is very seamless.
  • The transcriptions could be more accurate.
Chorus.ai is well suited in b2b and b2c sales where voice or video chat is an active part of the sales process. If most of your process is done through email signups then you are probably ok.
Read Ken Kao's full review

About Chorus.ai

Chorus.ai is a Conversation Intelligence Platform designed for high-growth sales teams. Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights support sales and customer success teams development and can provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston.

Chorus.ai Features

Has featureRecords, transcribes, and analyzes virtual meetings and direct dials
Has featureIn-depth analytics on conversation trends that show you what works (or doesn't)
Has featureCoach reps using Coaching Initiatives tied to custom scorecards, self-coaching metrics, and manager recommendations
Has featureLeverage features like AI-curated playlists, commenting, sharing to improve learning and collaboration on deals
Has featureReview deals and forecast based on conversation trends and risks surfaced from call content
Has featureGet the mobile app to keep things moving on the go

Chorus.ai Screenshots

Chorus.ai Videos (5)

Chorus.ai Downloadables

Chorus.ai Integrations

Zoom, Cisco Webex Calling, GoToMeeting, Join.me, ClearSlide, BlueJeans, UberConference, Highfive, RingCentral, ConnectAndSell, SalesLoft, Talkdesk, Outreach, Slack, Salesforce CRM, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Five9, InsideSales.com, Natterbox, Meet, Connectleader, Truly

Chorus.ai Competitors

We only charge for recorders i.e. users who want their meetings recorded. For anyone else (who only wants to access others' recordings / use the data points) the platform is free.

Chorus.ai Support Options