Chorus.ai Reviews

TrustRadius TRUE BadgeTrustRadius Top Rated for 2020

John Rougeux | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 24, 2020

A great way for marketers to get exposure to sales calls

• I like being able to watch Zoom calls at 2x speed.
  • Seeing how much time I talk vs others is helpful.
  • I like how Chorus automatically records my Zoom meetings.
  • The transcription function is hard to use, not always sure what to do.
  • It would be great if I could share recordings with people who don't have an account.
  • Would like to be able to download audio only files.
I use Chorus mainly so I can review meetings I have with my colleagues. These meetings are often discussions that I am facilitating with other departments, and it's difficult to take notes while moderating the conversation. Because Chorus records the call automatically, I can go back later to review the call. I can even pull notes from the transcript, which makes it much easier for me to document the outcomes of these discussions. I also like sharing these discussions with others who couldn't join the call. We also use Chorus to listen in on sales and customer success calls. Our marketing team needs to hear directly from customers, but scheduling separate interviews is both time-consuming for us and for them. Being able to listen to these calls after they happen gives us the exposure we need without requiring extra tie.
The main integration I use is between Zoom and Chorus. I simply schedule a meeting on my Google Calendar with my Zoom link, and Chorus takes care of the rest. I share these Chorus recordings in Slack, but there isn't much integration there. It might be more helpful if Chorus links provided video previews in Slack itself.
Read John Rougeux's full review
Roger Brough | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 19, 2020

Intuitive and easy to use

• Call/recording quality is always really solid so there's no guessing what someone said when reviewing the call.
  • I like the occasional notification about opportunities to listen/learn from others.
  • I like the ability to easily share insights and clips from calls with other team members.
  • When I review calls, having individuals contributions on the call broken out (transcribed too) vs. the current method, which only shows aggregated "talk-time" of prospects vs. internal employees on the call.
  • It was difficult to understand when/why certain calls were auto-recorded vs. others you need to manually engage the recording feature. Making that more intuitive would be helpful.
  • Improving the key takeaways to not always be the same (long monologue, pricing discussion wasn't diverse enough, etc.) would be helpful too. It seems like I need to disregard most of those high-level takeaways and just dive into the call.
Chorus is definitely helpful to easily share and learn what more can be done to improve our sales pitches, overcome objections, etc. The auto-recording feature sometimes is worrisome to those just joining the call and stating it's being recorded. Having more control over that would be helpful so that it's not starting the conversation off on a bad note.
Most of our tech stack is underutilized with many options available to us. Chorus.ai is still the best audio recording/sharing tool I've used so far and could be more utilized by those on our team to learn and grow in new ways for their pitches to customers and potential prospects.
Read Roger Brough's full review
Danielle Bechtel | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 19, 2020

Chorus.ai is good for product marketing

• Call listening is impeccable--gets even weird Cloud Computing words correct.
  • Creating playlists is super easy.
  • Downloading and extracting the success stories is amazingly easy.
  • It logs calls that are 0:00 seconds, so it can be messy to search data.
  • It requires thoughtful setup to be highly effective.
I used Chorus.ai as a Product Marketing Manager to better understand common questions, and how our sales reps were messaging products. This allowed me to send the snippets directly to our Product team, rather than them having to take my word that customers want it. I also used it to share customer stories and reactions. We also used it in rep training, because some of the more junior sales folks would have long monologues.
It is completely integrated into the tech stack. It's the best SaSS product I've used in a long, long time because it already has all the features you need to be highly successful. Most products are missing one or two, but Chorus has it all. Also, this may be small but it sends me email alerts based on things I'm following which are SUPER helpful because I don't have to go searching.
Read Danielle Bechtel's full review
Heather Bell | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 17, 2020

Easy to deploy and use

• Tracks when competitors come up in conversations.
  • Highlights when Account Executives aren't letting the prospect talk long enough.
  • Catches that next steps were not discussed.
  • Better search function for keywords.
Chorus is great to help busy sales managers help coach Sales Reps more easily. I can squeeze in listening to calls between meetings or even on my commute.
Chorus.ai fit into our tech stack seamlessly. It plugs into Okta and Zoom so getting into our team's hands was a breeze.
Read Heather Bell's full review
Rajesh Ramamurthy | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 15, 2020

Chorus.ai helps close sales!

• Most transcribers are much better in terms of conversion (speech to text) quality and I use them pretty much every day.
  • It is hard for me to take notes during the call as I lose focus on the content discussed and follow-up questions asked. I depend on Chorus.ai to review important points later for follow-up. I can depend on its transcription.
  • Voice to text conversion transcripts could be more accurate.
  • Real-time transcription will help a lot to review some content while the call is still on.
Chorus.ai is very well suited for any calls in the workplace. For calls with prospects and customers, the recorded video calls along with the speech to text transcriptions are extremely useful to go back and gather important points to potentially closing of sales with prospects and to attend to most important customer asks and requirements for an increase in usage of products later. This is obvious but I think Chorus.ai is less important for calls or meetings that do not have an agenda or a purpose.
We use chorus to playback meeting recordings and to read the transcriptions. We use zoom and integrated chorus with it to automatically record meetings and do speech to text conversions. However we use chorus extensively for both internal and external meetings for different needs. I have not used something similar to chorus in the past hence unable to provide a meaningful comparison at this point.
Read Rajesh Ramamurthy's full review
Andy Schneider | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 09, 2020

Good enough to fight for and keep through our two acquisitions

• Once you're used to it, the UX is fantastic, and it saves me a lot of time in reviewing calls.
  • Awesome capabilities of scanning conversations and collating those calls in a centralized place I can review.
  • It makes it much, much easier to do my job without wasting time on manual call searches.
  • Wonderful and responsive customer support to help with everything, anytime
  • It does take some getting used to and customer success help to set up.
  • The AI-enabled features are sometimes hard to identify.
I work with the entire commercial sales team to train on proper messaging for a recently-acquired product and working with enablement and sales managers directly, it was my job to ensure that the product was being pitched, sold, and differentiated appropriately. To accomplish this, I created a persistent search that would populate a playlist that I would review weekly, listening for not just the product name but also keywords that related to the product. This allowed me to capture pretty much every discussion across the full commercial sales team of 40+ sellers, listen, and coach directly. I could also track the occurrences of who was mentioning the product the most, least, and use snippets of the calls to also help train others (and share highlights when calls go really well). In that sense, Chorus.ai is also an excellent enablement tool since it allows the sharing of good and bad call instances very easily.
Used across the sales team by managers and sellers, allowing us to save time and be much more intelligent and thorough on how we train the team. I tend to feel that hearing live demo recordings and conversations with customers is a much more effective means to train versus conceptual documentation and scripting, so this has been a boon for us to get sales team members enabled faster and better.
Read Andy Schneider's full review
John Hyland | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 09, 2020

Chorus as a tool for a department head

• Ability to share calls and snippets of calls across the organization.
  • Building of playlists for a variety of purposes.
  • Creation of transcripts is still a work in process and can be slow.
  • Could use proactive notifications for when someone has listened to a call or snippet.
Fantastic tool for onboarding, coaching, and on-demand review of client sentiments, deal progress, etc.
An integral component of our tech stack. Would eliminate most everything else before the call monitoring system.
Read John Hyland's full review
Jennifer Patton | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 27, 2020

Valuable solution for post-sales team

• Suggested coaching points - capturing long talk time, number of engaging questions, filler words, and next steps. The points help me identify which calls to dig into deeper and provide great suggestions (ex: aim for 3-5 engaging questions and avoid speaking for more than one minute).
  • The ability to search meeting transcripts and creating snippets is incredibly helpful when looking for a specific section of a call. You can share snippets with colleagues, which is valuable for sharing customer stories and background for escalations.
  • The analytics help me see the level of activity across my team. I find value in knowing how many accounts a representative speaks with per week. There is also reporting on speaking time and average use of filler words.
  • The accuracy of the transcript could use some improvement.
  • Organization by Salesforce opportunities, rather than accounts (not all calls tie to an open opportunity).
  • Being able to record meetings owned by external participants. Sometimes clients prefer to use their own Zoom credentials and own the meeting invite.
Chorus is well-suited for a client facing team with responsibility for retaining or growing revenue. The platform encourages movement on an opportunity by bringing in the Salesforce stage and forecasted amount. Sales teams can use Chorus to coach on communication strategies that are working well with prospects. Post-sales teams can use Chorus to capture key information from clients and identify potential risks.

Concepts like "multi-threading" calls and setting next steps for a meeting are incorporated in the call review. As a manager of a client-facing team, I appreciate the chance to see how many contacts are present on a call and if there is a next conversation scheduled. I really like the ability to create and share snippets, which can be used for sharing positive quotes from clients.

Chorus is not appropriate for teams who do not frequently interact with clients or prospects, or environments where unscheduled interactions are more common. If more negotiations are happening via cell phone or email, those conversations would be missed. I would imagine Support teams would likely benefit less from the call review features, which are more geared toward Sales and Account Management.
Chorus works incredibly well with Salesforce and Zoom. Our team operates more out of Gainsight and I would love to see a better connection between Gainsight and Chorus. Chorus' integration with other systems stacks up well against the previous software I have used.
Read Jennifer Patton's full review
Phillip Lacey | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 26, 2020

A must have for reps and managers alike

• Identifying themes to win
  • Providing insights on ranges that indicate good behavior (engaging questions, monoluge, next steps)
  • Integrates with calendars, transcribing calls
  • Automatic organization of discovery conversations/closing conversations into folders
  • More intuitive snippet sharing
  • Games included for competition amongst teams
Chorus.ai is great for individual call coaching--identifying aspects of the sales cycle that a rep is working on and reviewing strong and developmental examples. It's really good for understanding how a call went historically, pulling out key moments in the conversation where a prospective client mentioned organizational challenges/pain, especially during the discovery portion when you're collaborating with multiple people internally. It's useful as a rep and as a manager to listen to your own calls to see where the conversation was flowing well and where it might have lagged somewhat. Watching your own film, so to speak. Chorus.ai is useful for onboarding new reps by providing examples of solid conversations, presentations, questions, demo flow, etc.
The sales organization is very focused on continuous learning and development. Chorus.ai is a natural component added to SFDC, Outreach, and Gmail to provide context on deals beyond what the dollars and dates say. Additionally, while you can record conversations in other tools, having the added benefits of transcriptions, the ability to organize into folders, and the ability find thematic trends with the built-in AI makes it a very useful tool.
Read Phillip Lacey's full review
James Lloyd | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 26, 2020

Chorus.ai is a key tool in my toolbox as a product executive.

• Analytics on talk time and coaching tips
  • Auto-joining calls
  • Transcription and searchability across many calls
  • Glad there's an iOS app now.
  • Analytics for product managers are the most common objections and points of conversation. I think there is something for this but it seems to require manual set up of key trigger words.
  • Grouping of responses by the type of question. For example, something like "Here are 20 Sales Rep answers to questions on volume-based discounts over the past month" perhaps highlighting similarities and differences/outliers.
As a product management executive, I use Chorus.ai transcripts and search to get efficient access to all customer touchpoints while also drilling down for more details when needed. Chorus.ai has also been great for helping onboard new customer-facing staff. We build highlights playlists as well as provide reviews as they start to take calls.
Syncs with Salesforce well. I would like to explore if there are ways to connect to some of our product idea collection tools (we currently use Aha).
Read James Lloyd's full review
Kristina Finseth | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 24, 2020

Chorus is like having a real-life Sales Intelligence Team showing you how to be better at your job!

• Chorus makes it easier to receive real-time and relevant coaching feedback.
  • Chorus helps pick up on key trends in your calls (i.e. how much you talk vs. your prospect, if recurring words come up like a specific competitor or objection).
  • Chorus gives you a place to take a deeper dive into the behaviors behind your call activity and seamlessly integrates with your CRM (in our case, Salesforce).
  • Less than 10% of the time, Chorus will fail to record a meeting automatically.
Chorus is great for SaaS-based and/or product-focused companies looking to gather sales intelligence to help fine-tune and optimize the buyer journey and sales process. In addition, it's a great tool for sales leaders to be able to more effectively coach their team, provide real-time feedback on call performance, and hone in on areas of improvement. Additionally, Chorus makes it easy to refer back to call activity and conversation so you can focus on just being present on the call and not trying to take as many notes.
Chorus is always on in the background when I get on my sales calls. It seamlessly fits into our existing sales tech stack with an automatic integration into Salesforce. I don't manually have to turn anything on to keep it running, which is super helpful. I haven't used a similar tool in the past, but I can tell you that there are a lot of tools out there that are stand-alone and siloed from the rest of the tech stack, which makes it hard to be as efficient.
Read Kristina Finseth's full review
Jacob Price | TrustRadius Reviewer

Chorus is Invaluable for All Customer/Prospect Facing Reps

• Excellent snipping and editing tools.
  • Easy to find specific parts of a call because of the word tracking tool.
  • Very easy to share clips with customers post call.
  • Very easy to show dev team specific areas of improvement for our product directly from customer review calls.
  • Chorus doesn't automatically record calls by default, so I have missed a couple of recordings of meetings that I book last minute that I really needed to have recorded.
  • UI gets a little weird when you shrink the screen/zoom in, but that's not a big deal honestly.
I think having a tool like Chorus is an absolute must for any sort of data-driven tech company. Our Sales Team gets a ton out of it in making sure that we're consistently using the same vocabulary and tactics that lead to a high close rate. My department uses it to snip up our longer calls with customers into easily digestible and sharable snippets. Measuring talk time amongst all parties in a call has also been invaluable in pointing out when we're starting to ramble and are not taking enough time to listen to customers/prospects. Chorus is one of the few tools I can legitimately say have vastly changed the way I work for the better.
Chorus sits on all of our Zoom calls and records everything for us and makes it easy to snip up, gives us actionable feedback on our call quality, and provides us with a portal to view each others' calls. It also automatically logs calls into Salesforce for us.
Read Jacob Price's full review
Carter Bowles Stanley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great Recording, Coaching, and Reporting Platform

• The playlist function is really awesome and easy for collaboration.
  • Being able to clip sections of audio is awesome.
  • I love the way you can write in comments on the calls.
  • Occasionally the calls do not record, it might be the way our calendars are connected.
  • When you create/edit clips, it is not clear what an outside party will see when you send it to them. It would be better if you had a preview section.
Chorus is an awesome platform for call coaching and for reviewing calls to ensure we have correctly heard our clients. We also use it to help clip portions of calls for clients if they need to refer back to what we have discussed.
Chorus integrates well with Salesforce, Zoom, and Outlook calendars.
Read Carter Bowles Stanley's full review
Tiffany Kummer | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 24, 2020

Chorus.ai is a strategic powerhouse if you use it that way

• Chorus.ai sponsors #GirlsClub, a mentorship group focused on women in Sales. Women are underrepresented in the Sales profession and this is important work!
  • The transcript feature is easy to use and more accurate than others I've used in the past.
  • Trackers are helpful once established and the tool gets smarter as time goes on.
  • I'd like to see Chorus change their onboarding of new client process to focus on the AI and setting up appropriate trackers.
  • Technical implementation is solid, but strategic implementation is lacking. I understand how to work Chorus.ai, but would benefit from some best practices and strategic help for my managers.
Chorus.ai is a great tool for busy Sales Managers to streamline and strategize their coaching. It is so much more than a call repository, but their onboarding process lends itself to using it that way unless you have internal resources to mine the tool for more effective usage. This is the biggest area of opportunity for Chorus.ai. The search functionality is also cumbersome, if you are looking for trends across reps there are better tools out there (Call Miner comes to mind). Chorus.ai is a better tool for more established Sales Managers who don't have to be served up the strategic implications of their coaching.
Chorus.ai is becoming a more important part of our stack as we explore its strategic functionality. We've only begun to scratch the surface of what Chorus can actually do for us—it relies heavily on data inputs upfront to get smarter. I find it easy to use, easy to search, with the right amount of insight and capability for my Sales Managers.
Read Tiffany Kummer's full review
Kevin Yu | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 22, 2020

Highly recommend for companies growing their telesales teams

• Allows sales to share calls with other departments driving change (product, marketing, etc.)
  • Use of playlists allows us to onboard reps faster
  • Integrations with Zoom and SFDC streamlines the process for us
  • Easier filtering of calls
  • More accurate AI for smart playlists
  • More training videos
Chorus.ai is well-suited for companies looking to grow their telesales teams. It is not well-suited for companies where in-person meetings are the norm.
We use many other tools and Chorus.ai fits in seamlessly. We have it integrated with Zoom and Salesforce, which are most important. It appears there is an SSO/Okta integration and we will hopefully be doing that next.
Read Kevin Yu's full review
Catherine Alltop | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 22, 2020

The best tool for getting quantifiable training results!

• Tagging
  • Call breakdowns
  • Quality of recording
  • Time for calls to upload
  • Search-ability
  • Filters
Chorus.ai has been an amazing tool for us to use as on-boarding trainers to help the new hires and give organized feedback.
We have not had a comparable tool in the past. Much of the scoring of calls we would do would be analog. I would love to be able to integrate the scoring rubrics that we use into Chorus.ai to further streamline our tools.
Read Catherine Alltop's full review
Brennan Quinn | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 24, 2020

Chorus.ai Review

Chorus.ai is used across all customer facing teams. As a member of the sales team, I regularly use Chorus.ai to review my calls after the fact and pick out important pieces of information. This tool allows me to focus on having a productive sales conversation rather than feverishly writing down everything my customer says.
  • Provides a transcript of everything said
  • Displays the % of time that you speak vs the customer
  • Creates a record of your calls for later review
  • It'd be nice if it synced with Salesforce
  • It serves its purpose, so I don't have any complaints
It's a fantastic tool for a salesperson and I could see it being useful for a customer success manager as well. Just having a record of exactly what is said makes deciphering notes a non-issue and absolutely nothing can get lost in translation. I like how you can just skip to a portion of the call when the customer is speaking, so you don't have to listen back to everything.
Read Brennan Quinn's full review
Andrew Coffman | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 29, 2020

Chorus.ai Review

• Make it easy to re-listen to calls to catch anything I missed, or take better notes. This allows me to pay closer attention to what the customer is saying on the call and not worry about missing something in my notes.
  • Gives me a chance to watch/listen to myself to improve my sales skills and presentation skills. I'm constantly re-watching bad calls and good calls to learn from mistakes and successes.
  • Makes coaching as a sales manager SO MUCH EASIER. I don't have to try to coordinate schedules to get on a call with each of my reps every week. I can listen to their calls when I have time.
  • Makes coaching as a sales manager much easier. My reps get nervous when I'm on a call with them and don't act the way they normally would. If they don't know which call I'll be listening to later, they can be themselves - more natural/confident.
  • It's starting to get too busy and complicated. I like it to be simple, clean, and easy.
Chorus.ai is best suited for improving sales skills as a sales rep & coaching as a sales manager.
Chorus.ai is a software that I use daily. Along with Salesforce, Clari & GMail, it's constantly open on my laptop. It's crucial to my development as a sales rep as well as my coaching for reps on my team.
Read Andrew Coffman's full review
Tommy Perkins | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 26, 2020

Excellent tool for mentoring reps

• Tags, such as sales skills and deal intelligence
  • Transcription
  • Visualizations of talk/listen
  • Sentiment detection
  • Predictive features, i.e., how predictive are engaging questions of winning a deal at our company?
I think Chorus.ai is helpful in trying to understand your sales team members' individual strengths and weaknesses, as well as what attributes are important in winning deals.

It would be interesting to see visualizations of how correlated certain tags, such as feature mentions, competitor mentions, pricing discussion, engaging questions, talk/listen ratios, etc., are to winning deals for my company.
I use this alongside Salesforce to compile data about wins/losses and sales rep behavior.
Read Tommy Perkins's full review
Dan Gillet | TrustRadius Reviewer

My Chorus.ai Review

• Emails you the call after
  • Rep / Client talktrack
  • Highlights themes
  • Make it easier to add things to playlists
  • Call scores
Chorus.ai is great for reviewing representatives' calls to help them grow and become stronger account managers. I like being able to use Chorus.ai to lead call reviews, where we talk through areas for development.
Chorus.ai is the only tool that allows me to listen and hear how my team is performing on calls, without having to join every call! We do our best to ask open-ended questions, which leads to more client talk time, so I like to see how much time the client spends talking.
Read Dan Gillet's full review
Ricardo Villarreal | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 22, 2020

Great tool for coaching and developing

• Stats regarding voice percentages
  • Notifications to review team
  • Transcripts in Spanish and Portuguese
  • Better Mobile App
For any organization that has a new team or a growing team and is focused on developing their employees, Chorus.ai is a great tool to provide feedback.
I haven't used another tool with similar capabilities. In the past, we have great tools to reach customers, for research, etc., but never to help with the coaching and development.
Read Ricardo Villarreal's full review
Ryan Jolley | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 13, 2020

Chorus.ai: The Best Attendee In All My Meetings

Chorus.ai empowers our sales reps to get actionable feedback from leaders in a way that drives improvement.
  • Intuitive UI
  • Powerful Analytics
  • Easy collaboration
  • Search function within library
  • Ability to see whether or not Chorus.ai has your meeting scheduled
Chorus.ai is appropriate for 1:1 meetings with sales management. It’s less appropriate when applied to internal meetings.
Read Ryan Jolley's full review
June 15, 2020

Great tool for reviewing calls and extracting insights

• The basic functionality, i.e. call recording and allowing the calls to be reviewed, works great! This provides huge insight into our business, especially for leaders who don't have the time to live-shadow calls.
  • Analyzing and comparing "talk times" (i.e. seller vs. buyer percentages) is extremely insightful.
  • Easy to integrate with calendars and technology like Zoom—reps can set it and forget it.
  • Automatic transcription isn't super accurate, so it could be more useful.
  • Search results aren't always intuitive and could feel more accurate.
  • Not necessarily a criticism of the tool itself, but it does take a lot of work/maintenance to make use of the information gathered. Finding ways to automate or assist with that would be a huge help.
Chorus is perfect for a sales leader who wants to listen to rep calls, gather insights, understand customer feedback, provide coaching, and share best practices. It's also great for a rep who wants to learn from their peers or review their own calls. Less appropriate for non-customer-facing teams, or sales teams that do more cold-calling vs. scheduled calls.
Chorus fills the call-recording gap in our tech stack—we have email tools, a CRM for a system of record, Zoom for calls, but without Chorus, we wouldn't know anything about the content of those calls (are your sales reps awesome note-takers?). Before Chorus, feedback was all anecdotal and memory is a notoriously unreliable narrator! A rep's interpretation of what a prospect says in the moment might actually be totally different upon later review, and Chorus allows us that insight.
June 22, 2020

Great results so far

• Easy to share recordings internally and externally.
  • Great insights into what transpired on calls, without having to listen to them
  • Coaching made easy - I can quickly tag people and get their feedback or respond right away when I see areas for improvement or great wins.
  • Transcribed meetings are huge! It's not 100% accurate but really good.
  • Transcript isn't always accurate.
  • We're not always working on opportunities with our clients so sometimes the tagged opportunity is incorrect.
  • The daily emails I get are confusing -- not sure why my boss is tagged on some of the recommended deals to review.
It's great for teams that spend lots of time on the phone with customers. We can forget Chorus is there and just go about our business. Later, we go back and review to provide feedback and coaching. It's also great to be able to tag words and get insights into the number of times competitors or other interesting terms come up in calls.
We leverage Gainsight heavily and hope to connect the two more deeply.
June 20, 2020

Chorus is a solid and seamless experience.

• Integration with Zoom for auto record of meetings.
  • Call summary statistics.
  • Tracking of who is speaking.
  • Would love to have a better search.
  • Improved catalogue of clips and highlights.
  • Better speech to text.
Great for customer conversations. Less great for strategy conversations or exploratory efforts.
As mentioned previously, Chorus seamlessly integrated with Zoom and catalogs all sales conversations. It is very effective at its core competency. The UI leaves a bit to be desired, but the product is sound.

About Chorus.ai

Chorus.ai is a Conversation Intelligence Platform designed for high-growth sales teams. Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights support sales and customer success teams development and can provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston.

Chorus.ai Features

Has featureRecords, transcribes, and analyzes virtual meetings and direct dials
Has featureIn-depth analytics on conversation trends that show you what works (or doesn't)
Has featureCoach reps using Coaching Initiatives tied to custom scorecards, self-coaching metrics, and manager recommendations
Has featureLeverage features like AI-curated playlists, commenting, sharing to improve learning and collaboration on deals
Has featureReview deals and forecast based on conversation trends and risks surfaced from call content
Has featureGet the mobile app to keep things moving on the go

Chorus.ai Screenshots

Chorus.ai Videos (5)

Chorus.ai Downloadables

Chorus.ai Integrations

Zoom, Cisco Webex Calling, GoToMeeting, Join.me, ClearSlide, BlueJeans, UberConference, Highfive, RingCentral, ConnectAndSell, SalesLoft, Talkdesk, Outreach, Slack, Five9, Salesforce CRM, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), InsideSales.com, Natterbox, Meet, Connectleader, Truly

Chorus.ai Competitors

We only charge for recorders i.e. users who want their meetings recorded. For anyone else (who only wants to access others' recordings / use the data points) the platform is free.

Chorus.ai Support Options