Chorus.ai Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius TRUE BadgeTrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

July 16, 2021
Mary Lauran Hall | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Transcripts (most of the time).
  • Scheduling recording ahead of time
  • Mobile app.
  • Transcription accuracy.
  • Registering an external consultant as a team member in playback.
  • Major bugs in creating & sharing snippets
  • Often fails to load all components that should be present on the video playback page.
  • Appears to cause connection issues on my machine.
I used to love this product but recently it has become so buggy as to be exceedingly frustrating to use. I hope our sales team switches to a viable competitor soon so that I can more easily record and share product research calls.
In the past I've used Zoom's native recording functionality with hand-typed notes, with video editing in Camtasia if I needed to share more broadly. I may switch back to native Zoom recording and uploading to another video sharing system we use internally, since Chorus has lately been harder to use.
Read Mary Lauran Hall's full review
June 23, 2021
Greg Larsen | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • CUSTOMER SERVICE!
  • The user interface is super easy to understand and requires very little training to leverage.
  • Great call trackers to that conversations are automatically tagged with topics, competitors, products, etc.
  • Hard to think of any at this point
Chorus.ai is well suited for any business that is looking to get a better understanding of the way that their sales reps are selling to customers. They can hone in on selling tendencies and trends and become better sales coaches with this information. One sales manager can support more reps because he doesn't have to be on every live call in order to provide feedback and support.

As COVID restrictions lessen and we are in person more with our customers, Chorus.ai will probably not be used as much during sales presentations because they will be live in person. That is the only type of sales environment that might not be well suited for Chorus.ai.
Chorus.ai is a vital part of our tech stack and our sales reps refuse to let us consider switching.
Read Greg Larsen's full review
April 12, 2021
Giulio Magni | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Good sales engagement, clearly hungry for our business and was committed to the process.
  • It's early days for us at the moment so it's hard to say, but we have no regrets with investing CI. We are learning a huge amount from recording and reviewing calls and believe that this will be a part of our Enablement strategy. We particularly like the transcripts and sharing options and look forward to further development of the product in this regard.
  • We have high expectations of the Salesforce integration but have not used it as yet.
  • Poor user experience with on-premises Exchange. Development on EWS services would have been useful.
  • The admin UI is difficult to use. We had to have our account manager build user hierarchies, setup trackers and the reports are pretty limited.
  • The overall implementation experience was ok. More direction is needed for the implementation and specific next steps or information to be provided.
I believe that it is better suited to Exchange Online or Google rather an on-premises mail servers. As a security company, we have stringent requirements around data privacy especially when engaging with prospects. It was a challenge getting internal alignment and approval of the technology, but now that it's in, we are pleased that we made the effort.
We are currently running it standalone during the evaluation period with a commitment to 12 months. After the initial implementation and adoption phase, we plan on evaluating the strategy going forward and then completing the integration work with Salesforce and Slack. We use Exchange on-premises at the moment so the calendar integration is limited, due to security concerns we are not able to implement the workflow recommended by the vendor for all calendar events to route to Chorus.ai.
Read Giulio Magni's full review
August 04, 2021
Rachael Haywood | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • This software is very helpful from the sales and marketing perspective; its interface is very appealing and every important tool is easily searchable.
  • Its reporting helps me to generate the lead by looking into most in touched customers and it provides me a transparent idea about the ongoing sales process.
  • Chorus.ai is my daily need to make new plans that affect my revenue and that would keep my sales pipeline full.
  • With the help of its efficient functions and features, I am capable of resolving major issues in seconds.
  • I think that the pricing policy needs to be revised because there are many features that are still not available.
  • It does not give any idea about the integration policies nor does it talk about the conference call.
  • Sometimes it’s very important when one team member failed to answer any particular queries and another member has to just jump in, you always can’t put the customer on hold.
Since implementing it, I have saved the time and energy that was spent on manual maintenance of the data. Now, I feel more confident to get started with emails. Effectively, I am guiding my team through new strategies based on the graphical representation of the data, so I will recommend this tool to all of the businesses that deals in customer service.
It is smart to integrate it with other tools. After integrating it with other tools, it becomes easy to handle the workload. For me, it has become an completely efficient tool.
Read Rachael Haywood's full review
July 27, 2021
Omar Mohsen Abdelhamid | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • How recordings are broken down is impressive.
  • Skimming through recordings is easy and reliable.
  • I'd like to be able to share playlists with non-Chorus users.
For any solution selling organization where prospecting, qualification and demos are part of the sales process.
Also, for onboarding and orientation of newly-hired personnel to get them up to speed.
Fits perfectly in tech stack as a powerful sales enablement tool. I have not used a similar tool before though.
Read Omar Mohsen Abdelhamid's full review
July 26, 2021
Shivam Bhatt | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Its feature of identifying certain keywords from the call is highly beneficial.
  • You can choose to share snippets and also choose to save those snippets.
  • It does a great job in generating audio transcripts .
  • The new feature rollout where it automatically send you notes from the calls about the next steps is impressive.
  • It can work on improving the accuracy for transcripts
  • There should be an option to download transcripts
  • Chorus sometimes take along time to process calls and generate audio analytics
It is well suited for recording internal and external calls for reviews and coaching. It also works pretty well in generating analytics, identifying keywords, generating transcripts etc. However, it isn't the best tool to be used as a training platform.
It fits perfectly well with our existing tech stack. It is synced with our Gmail and CRM - Salesforce. It automatically records all external calls and there hasn't been any glitch or issue we have faced till now. It also automatically logs all customer calls to CRM along with the recording link and meeting notes taking away our team's efforts required in doing so.
We were previously using Wingman, but it lacked a lot of features and we are happy we made that decision
Read Shivam Bhatt's full review
April 29, 2021
Shayan Goel | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It presents interesting insights of your calls by showing speaker ratios, keywords used, etc.
  • The search functionality is quite powerful, accurate and quick.
  • You can change the speed of the calls.
  • It can improve the accuracy of the transcripts.
  • Sometimes it takes a long time for chorus to process calls and present the insights and transcripts.
  • Lately, I've been noticing that their audio quality is declining.
It is well suited for call reviewing since it captures keywords used, shows speaker ratios, you can change the speed when reviewing. You can also expand the use case and use it for coaching and knowledge sharing too.
Currently it is integrated with Google Meet and Zoom and the sync works pretty well.
Read Shayan Goel's full review
April 23, 2021
Bobbi Kimberly Frioli | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Chorus in the North America region on a daily basis. I run the sales department and all my AEs and BDRs use it on all of our demos. It allows us to customize coaching per individual rep and also helps us train new hires.
  • Easy to use...set it and forget it.
  • It is a very proactive environment in terms of "delivering" insightful snippets to ensure you take the time to listen to the calls as a manager.
  • Relatively easy to use interface, although it is starting to get a bit busy in terms of look/feel.
  • Keep it simple.
  • Provide additional templates so managers don't have to create things from scratch.
Great for US audiences. A little harder to use for our counterparts who are based in EMEA due to GDPR.
Read Bobbi Kimberly Frioli's full review
April 12, 2021
Richa Gupta | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It has a pretty solid search engine, allowing you to search by keywords.
  • You have great features like speed change, skip speaker, transcripts, call ratio, etc.
  • It streamlines the entire process by automating recording of calls.
  • Their mobile application can be improved.
  • Sometimes it doesn't track the number of attendees of the call accurately.
It is well suited when you want to have a software for recording calls that can be reviewed later on. It comes very handy when you have to make notes and can search by keywords.
Also great for training and coaching of new team members.
Great for sharing these calls and collaborating.
Integrated with Zoom and G suite. Integrates perfectly well and is perfectly synced.
Read Richa Gupta's full review
April 09, 2021
Ritika Dhar | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It has a very strong search engine enabling you to search by drilling down to minute details.
  • Different features like speed change, sharing snippets, skipping speaker are very useful.
  • The audio and video quality is great and we haven't seen any lag with the audio or video.
  • They can improve their transcript functionality. It's not always accurate.
Well suited to customer calls and internal training and coaching. Makes the process of coaching streamlined bu allowing you to share snippets, review calls to identify areas of improvement.
Reviewing customer calls gives you insights into competition and visibility in your pipeline.
It is integrated with Zoom and Google Meet and integrates and syncs perfectly well.
Read Ritika Dhar's full review
Alexandra Kesman ☁ | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Individual voice patterns/recognition.
  • Screen sharing is always easy and the focus of the recording.
  • Many clicks needed in order to share a snippet, I rarely need to share a snippet, I just want to share the whole video usually.
  • Hard to find details in transcript recordings, words transcribed incorrectly.
  • Would be nice to be able to share the transcripts directly or export them to another format?
The best part is being able to go back and always be able to review a call and what was said. If you miss a meeting you are able to catch up and know exactly what was discussed and not have to rely on notes/summaries where context is missed.
I have not used any other screen/call recording tools. I have always needed to take notes and refer back to recordings manually taken in teams etc.
Read Alexandra Kesman ☁'s full review
Josh Davis | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Easy to use.
  • Easy to add to a conference.
  • Easy to scrub through a call and view the transcript.
  • Playlists are ok but lacking in many features.
  • The UI has improved but still not great.
  • As an SE, it's difficult to find my calls. They are always tagged as the AE's call even though I was a key party.
If you have a team that is on a lot of conference calls with prospects or customers, Chorus.ai is a game-changer and something you can't live without once you've used it.
We typically use Chorus.ai with Zoom but we can still add to other conferences such as Microsoft Teams when the prospect or customer needs to use theirs.
Read Josh Davis's full review
Jim Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Simple to record.
  • Simple to play back with the guidelines.
  • Simple to help us use our management/team to help us get better.
  • Perhaps in the Next steps option. Many of my calls are more informative than Q&A.
  • A little bit difficult to cut snippets out and share.
  • Sharing our files could be a little easier to figure out.
Chorus.ai is simple to use. It's effective as long as the user understands that it is a tool that can make us all better. We had a scenario with a new product pitch, where all of the sales reps were graded and prizes given out. Chorus.ai helps bring out the best in the users.
Our company strives for best in breed within our tech stack. Chorus.ai definitely fits best in breed.
Read Jim Johnson's full review
Roshan Sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Usability - Super easy to use. The things I really need it for (e.g., revisiting calls, sharing snippets, skimming ahead) it does very well.
  • Transcription Accuracy - I recognize this is not an easy one, but I like skimming calls with transcripts and it's easier for me to process when there are fewer nonsensical transcription errors.
  • Incorrect Headcount - This is infrequent, but sometimes I'll see that Chorus.ai has not correctly captured who's actually speaking or misses it entirely.
  • Video Player (no option to skip +10/15/30sec) - I'm required to skip to the next speaker, and this isn't always what I want to do because the skip ahead time is variable instead of fixed.
  • Video Player (can only make full size or not) - I'd like to see UI options to increase video player dimensions. Going full screen is annoying when I have 2 windows open and am referencing the video while doing something in another window.
Chorus.ai is great for previewing recorded calls. I don't want to watch 1 hour of a call when all I need is 5 mins of information hidden at the 23:15 mark. This is the most valuable to me - I love this tool!
Chorus.ai plugs into Zoom and Okta seamlessly! When integrations don't work with tools I use daily (e.g., Zoom) it creates a huge headache. I've luckily never had a problem with Chorus.ai!
Read Roshan Sharma's full review
Sarah Burtenshaw | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Relatively solid navigation and search.
  • Seeing who spoke when on calls visually.
  • Being able to watch calls back at 1.5x or 1.75x speed.
  • Snippet functionality -- this UX is super rough, could be way easier to use.
  • Insights from analytics -- there are analytics here, but you have to do a lot of work to understand what to do differently based on them.
I really think that every sales team should have a conversation intelligence tool. Chorus.ai keeps us all on the same page about important deals. We can hear right from the prospects' mouths, even if we can't be on the call, and ask for feedback on handling certain conversations better. It's game-changing to have a tool like Chorus.ai when it comes to sales efficiency and cross-functional communication.
We use Zoom, which is really the main tool that we need with Chorus.ai. It works really smoothly. Chorus.ai integrates with our Google Calendars and lets us know which meetings to join. We Slack each other links to snippets occasionally as well. That would work just as well over email.
Read Sarah Burtenshaw's full review
Zarina Kudashova | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Automation - everything gets set up and processed with no need for additional actions.
  • Being able to switch between different speakers really speeds up the process of listening through the recording when you only need to review separate portions of it.
  • The transcript functionality is wonderful when you need to find something.
  • Filler words - it would be helpful if one could actually see what is getting tracked as a filler word.
  • Not sure if this is an integration setup issue, but sometimes the meetings don't get pulled up from Chorus.ai into Salesforce.
  • Chorus.ai Notetaker leaving after 15 minutes if a customer is a no-show. Sometimes they do show up after that, and there's no clear guidance on getting the recording going again after that.
Well suited:
  • An informal conversation review in order to improve performance of a customer service representative/sales rep/account manager - basically anyone who needs to speak with customers regularly.
  • Self-coaching for anyone who wants to improve their quality of speech and carrying dialogue.
  • Assistance in making post-meeting notes, especially if a meeting happened some time ago, so it's not so fresh in one's memory.
Less appropriate:
  • A formal review where an employee is graded based on the metrics provided by Chorus.ai (engaging questions, length of monologue, etc.).
I haven't used any of the similar solutions, but Chorus.ai fits very well within the company's tech stack by integrating into the calendar and email suite as well as the corporate CRM.
Read Zarina Kudashova's full review
Lauren Bare | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Chorus.ai provides a detailed, analyzed recording of your call that is associated with the opportunity in Salesforce, making it easy to organize within the sales cycle.
  • The transcription of the meeting that is searchable is such a time saver, it allows you to keyword search your call and get to the spot you need to hear immediately.
  • The sharing function allows you to not only share the call with coworkers and prospects but also to crop it how you want it, password protect it, be notified when someone views the recording, and more.
  • Sometimes, the speaker separation/transcription is not correct, but I would expect that with any transcription tool, and it's still easy for me to figure out what was said and by whom when I listen back to the recording.
  • I'd like the system to tag things like "engaging questions" "risks" during the call a little more accurately so that the analytics are as accurate as possible, but it's a very minor.
  • There are a lot of very helpful analytics in Chorus.ai that I never looked into - perhaps the user interface could be updated to suggest them to us or make them more intuitive to find.
Chorus.ai is very well suited for sales teams and external conversations with prospects or customers. It's really useful for capturing body language and verbal feedback to analyze, like when you're presenting a product and want to understand their opinion about it. It also comes in handy when there are large groups of people on the line, or when you are presenting a lot of complicated information, and don't want to miss a single thing in your note-taking.
Chorus.ai works well within our tech stack, it integrates with Salesforce, complements our other technologies such as Outreach, and easily joins our Google Meet calls.
Read Lauren Bare's full review
Allan Leishman | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Recording our meetings scheduled - fantastic.
  • Recording our prospecting activity.
  • Adding calls to Chorus.ai.
  • Ability to snip and send sections of calls to peers.
  • Having a library of greatest hits -for training.
  • Audio quality is very good.
  • Screen capture is very good.
  • The transcript feature is hard to read at times and isn't always very accurate. Not uncommon with most call analytics tools. Would be very nice to have better transcripts from our calls.
Chorus.ai is outstanding for anyone wanting an 'easy to use' and high quality call recording and playback tool. My previous response outlines several awesome features. One of the best features is the ability for all users to hear all other users' phone calls.
We have Chorus.ai completely integrated into Salesforce and CAS. It works flawlessly and allows us to manage our customer relationships, tasks and schedules - knowing we can stop and listen to calls at anytime. I have not integrated other call recording tools into salesforce prior. Really impressed with how seamless it works.
Read Allan Leishman's full review
Aastha Nasa | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The search functionality is great and pretty accurate, too.
  • The processing time for any recording is incredibly fast.
  • The ability to share recordings, leave comments and feedback is very beneficial for coaching.
  • The transcript feature can be improved. It doesn't always capture everything accurately.
  • Sometimes there is a lag when reviewing recordings.
  • I am unable to see all the calls which I was a part of under one section. They should add that feature too.
  1. For getting recordings with insights, transcripts and keywords. Not a lot of recording tools have this feature or are this accurate.
  2. It is well suited for coaching purposes because it provides transcripts, feature of skipping speaker and you can also create playlists for learning and coaching purposes.
It integrates perfectly with Google Meet and Zoom and fits well in our existing tech stack. We have used Gong.io in the past but this is more robust and accurate when it comes to searching or generating transcripts.
Read Aastha Nasa's full review
July 27, 2021
Terri Spalsbury | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Identifying different voices.
  • Assigning calls to reps based on voice recognition.
  • next steps
  • Quicker transcription.
  • Too many emails.
  • fewer updates from zoominfo
Well suited when keywords and phrases can be utilized.
easy to use
Read Terri Spalsbury's full review
April 01, 2021
Eli Kenan | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Being able to cut snippets of calls and share them
  • Visualizing when individual participants speak on a call
  • Ability to search for keywords and listen to those areas of a call
  • Zoom's transcriptions are more accurate
This can be a great tool if used properly to analyze a sales team's calls, and share "highlight reels" for incoming hires. Our team doesn't have the bandwidth to maximize use of the tool, but as we continue to grow, it'll be a larger part of our strategy and training.
It's a new addition to the stack that we haven't budgeted for in the past. We have it loosely integrated with Salesforce but could probably maximize it in a better fashion.
Read Eli Kenan's full review
Sandi Conrad | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I can change the recording speed to be able to rush through a recording to get quick details, and have flexibility in what speed, so depending on how fast people are speaking I can speed up a lot or a little.
  • I can use the transcripts to find specific phrases such as "next steps" to see what I've committed to.
  • The actual recordings are very good quality.
  • Transcript is challenging - there are a lot of words that are misinterpreted and on their own, the transcripts don't always make sense.
  • Filler words - I can see how many filler words I have per minute, but the assumption is that I'm always going to know what they are. There is no information to tell me what the system thinks are filler words.
  • The reporting doesn't seem complete, but it could be specifically how we've configured users vs. administrators. I find some of the reporting useful, but it isn't quite enough for me to self-coach all of my bad habits.
  • Not all of the call participants are identified on the calls. If someone is on the call, but barely speaks, they're not identified as participants.
Useful for reviewing calls, less useful for actual notetaking, because the transcripts are inaccurate.
We were able to switch from Gong.io to Chorus.ai very quickly, and exported recordings into Chorus.ai when we switched. As a user, I was not involved in this process, I was just a benefactor.
Read Sandi Conrad's full review
Rick Perez | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Transcription is very helpful.
  • Like ability to fast forward to where a person is speaking.
  • Like the ability to sort no show or short calls.
  • Often forget to turn off for all calls and it takes a few steps to disable Chorus.ai and call recording.
  • Would like to see a Zoom App panel to configure recordings.
  • Would like to be able to select view for chorus recordings.
It is well suited for high stakes meetings to review improvement areas and to take notes.
Chorus.ai is essential in training. It would be nice if it were more integrated.
Read Rick Perez's full review
David Houssian | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Ability to see who is speaking and when.
  • Use of filler words for coaching and training.
  • Ability to add recording to a live call whether you are the organizer or not.
  • Ability to speed up call review.
  • Better mobile capabilities, the recording often freeze.
  • Ability to highlight key points for questions or follow-up or notes.
Well suited for
  • Call review and see when and who is speaking.
  • Sharing snippets of calls.
  • Recording calls when you are not the organizer.
Less Appropriate
  • As a note summarizer, you get the full transcript, but not a summary of what was discussed.
Chorus integrated seamlessly into our tech stack, it does not conflict with other technology used.
Read David Houssian's full review
Michael Rae | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I love how I can skip a long winded person in the playback, in just a click.
  • Seeing the video and the people talking together is a big step ahead of the standard Zoom recordings.
  • Searching for calls is awesome. If I want a project kickoff call, I just ask for them, and I get them!
  • I would love to be able to send or even just copy a link to the recording from the call follow up email. Logging in each time is a pain.
  • I would like to relate the call to an account manually. I never know which account a partner call may relate to since they are part of multiple accounts.
  • Next Steps is cool, but it often misses the things I deliberately try to make it pick up. One of my customers is a Chorus.ai customer too, and we try this a lot of calls. It seldom gets the key things.
I think that this tool belongs in every customer facing organization. It makes it so easy to document calls. I feel that something is missing in the parts of my team that do not have access. I like how it will stay out of internal calls by default, but I have the ability to add it in. Leadership meetings, it is not appropriate, but I love to have it taking notes on team trainings.
At XANT, we couple Chorus.ai with our Playbooks tool to record and analyze all calls places as part of our Plays (cadence). This happens automatically in the background and requires zero end user input.
Read Michael Rae's full review

What is Chorus.ai?

Chorus is a Conversation Intelligence solution and part of ZoomInfo’s (NASDAQ: ZI) go-to-market software, data, and intelligence, boasting more than 20,000 companies worldwide as users. Founded in 2015, Chorus’ Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps revenue teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights aim to provide the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice of the customer across the entire organization. The vendor states customers like Zoom, Mavenlink, Qualtrics, Adobe, TripActions, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-100%. Chorus has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Boston, Toronto, and Salt Lake City.

Chorus.ai Features

Has featureRecords, transcribes, and analyzes virtual meetings and direct dials
Has featureIn-depth analytics on conversation trends that show you what works (or doesn't)
Has featureCoach reps using Coaching Initiatives tied to custom scorecards, self-coaching metrics, and manager recommendations
Has featureLeverage features like AI-curated playlists, commenting, sharing to improve learning and collaboration on deals
Has featureReview deals and forecast based on conversation trends and risks surfaced from call content
Has featureGet the mobile app to keep things moving on the go

Chorus.ai Screenshots

Chorus.ai Videos (7)

Watch Learn how Cognism uses Chorus.ai to deliver a premium experience through the entire customer journey. By embedding Chorus.ai into all areas of their organization, Cognism gained visibility and transparency into the entire revenue team's conversations. They monitored and improved sales and customer success processes to maintain a high quality service across their customer lifecycle.

Watch See how Chorus.ai helps Housecall Pro salespeople go from good to great through call coaching! Using Chorus trackers to identify keywords and phrases, Housecall Pro benchmarks reps and coaches their sales team toward continued success.

Watch Learn how Bugcrowd uses data from their sales conversations to identify where they can improve their sales process, ramp their BDR team faster and more efficiently, make smarter marketing decisions, and scale their coaching programs.

Watch See how MetTel used Chorus.ai to drive consistent messaging across their entire organization. By bringing together Chorus.ai and BD Acceleration, MetTel was able to get visibility into the team's conversations and help them consistently execute complex sales processes. Chorus.ai allowed MetTel to see common trends, get and give continuous feedback, and replicate the best process over and over again. Learn more about Chorus.ai here: bit.ly/chorus-MetTel

Chorus.ai Downloadables

Chorus.ai Integrations

Zoom, Webex Calling, GoToMeeting, Join.me, ClearSlide, BlueJeans Meetings, RingCentral, ConnectAndSell, SalesLoft, Talkdesk, Outreach, Slack, Five9, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), now part of Microsoft Teams, HubSpot CRM, Google Calendar, UberConference, by Dialpad, Highfive, by Dialpad, Salesforce CRM, InsideSales.com, Natterbox, Meet, Connectleader, Truly, Salesforce, Outlook, Gmail

Chorus.ai Competitors

Chorus.ai Pricing

We only charge for recorders i.e. users who want their meetings recorded. For anyone else (who only wants to access others' recordings / use the data points) the platform is free.

Chorus.ai Support Options