February 28, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Hyrell
We post all of our open positions with Hyrell. It is used by all 36 of our directors. It allows us to really spend our time on applicants that have the skills and talents we are looking for. Our managers find it easy to use and they like the virtual interview. I post all the positions on Hyrell and am the site administrator for the system.
- Hyrell helps eliminate unqualified candidates.
- Hyrell assists us in getting applicants that truly meet the qualifications for the position.
- Hyrell helps us with our applicant tracking.
- Additional training for the administrator of the site would be helpful. Sometimes it is difficult to find what I need to do.
- Assigning users to the jobs could be a little easier.
- More jobs in the library would be helpful.
- Maybe some help screens to explain what the different areas are and what the functions mean.
- Filling positions in a more expedient manner.
- Receiving more qualified applicants.
- A streamlined process.
We used Jobing prior to learning about Hyrell to post our positions. There was no way to evaluate candidate answers in Jobing and we found that Hyrell was a much more all encompassing system and relatively user-friendly for us to use. I am very happy with Hyrell and have no plans to switch to any other system/site.
I use the site for all job levels. However, most of the hourly positions are very well suited to being placed on Hyrell. The process that applicants have to go through to complete the application lends itself to those who really do meet the qualifications. I don't spend a lot of time reading resumes for those not qualified for the position.