Overall Satisfaction with iApplicants
We currently use iApplicants for the job board piece only. In the past, we have used the applicant tracking along with the job board. In an effort to streamline operations, we no longer use the applicant tracking only because our operations software we use has it's own application. The reporting tool, the ability to modify applications based on position applied for, and applicant tracking by status are a few of the features that we found to be extremely efficient. I wish our new software offered those. Being a service industry, we recruit and hire on a daily basis and our HR department uses the job board daily. The job board posts to multiple sites, allows access by feeder boards, increases our online visibility which in turn, reaches a much larger audience of prospects.
- Ease of product use. There is little training needed when introducing this software to a new user.
- The ability to customize applications, job postings and reports streamlines our recruiting efforts while saving time and resources.
- Service has been great as well by support staff.
- The only thing I would change is, when revising a job posting, the applications connected with that original post would retain the original custom questions. At this time, the updated questions on the application supersede the original which can be misleading if you are not aware this happens. We have worked around it just fine by having a rule that job posts not be edited. You can create a new one easily by copying the original and then making changes. You then have to search both postings for all candidates.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Faster lead conversion
- The ability to identify qualified candidates
- Increased and more effective communication with candidates
- Source tracking to assist in determining where to best invest our recruiting resources, in turn increasing our ROI in our HR department
- The job board has increased our ROI as well with increased visibility on multiple job boards that would otherwise increase overall expenses