Overall Satisfaction with IBM Datacap
Traditional methods of capturing documents tend to be hectic to use when processing complex and unknown document formats from external sources like emails and scanners. IBM Datacap is being used across all company departments to capture documents from faxes and emails as digital files and process them to modern formats.
- Machine learning automates document processing from external applications and sources like scanners.
- Exporting data with just a click to other content repositories.
- Redaction of data based on requester role. Therefore, we are able to block irrelevant or sensitive information based on the specification of users.
- Availability of a success team that offers free support during and post-implementation ensures that I am free from issues always. Therefore, whenever I need something I just call or email the customer support team.
- Smartphone and tablet support: with this enriched mobility, users are able to capture, validate and submit documents from anywhere with smartphones and tablets.
- Advanced document recognition: this is used in RPA to improve workflow automation by integrating it with Automation Anywhere.
- User role-based data redaction is another feature that protects sensitive data from landing to wrong recipients.
- IBM Datacap has brought a new level of insights that improve business process automation.
- Document management in one integrated solution reduces operational costs and time by logging only in a single solution.
- By capturing data in the cloud, we are able to improve data governance.
IBM Datacap has a strong OCR capability that makes it easy to capture, validate and submit data from other document repositories like Scanners, faxes, and mobile applications unlike Ephesoft Transact, which also lacks enterprise data capturing capabilities.
Do you think IBM Datacap delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Datacap's feature set?
Did IBM Datacap live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Datacap go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Datacap again?
I would recommend IBM Datacap to all businesses and users that want to protect sensitive data from delivering to the wrong business users by redacting data based on the role of the requester.