Overall Satisfaction with IBM Digital Analytics
IBM Digital Analytics has been used specifically by my company to analyze and report the status of our website. It is used specifically in our Marketing department by myself and one other employee who I train throughout my own usage. IBM DA is used to help us analyze where our website is proficient, where it is lacking, and how we can maximize the potential of our site to keep potential clients engaged. Along with this, IBM is great at looking at specifics in our usage, demographics, and exactly where people are clicking and visiting.
- Analytic reports are provided in all sorts of chart forms to your liking with a plethora of variables to use.
- The amount of variables to choose from are vast.
- There is a wonderful support team to help you if lost or can't think of what exactly you need to get out of a situation.
- The page can feel very unorganized at times. There are lots of different tabs to open and close and the website response can be slow at times.
- There aren't many useful ways to access the charts that are really aesthetically appealing.
I feel that Google Analytics give you what you really need, without the hefty price tag. Along with giving you what you need, it is extremely more user friendly than IBM DA and can be easily learned by a multitude of people while still giving very significant information that will be useful in your reviews.
As a company, it is beginning to become apparent that Google Analytics may be our best usage. We do not have any analytic experts in our bank and we do not need all the bells and whistles that IBM DA brings to the table and can utilize the simplicity of a program such as Google Analytics to our advantage without a price tag and much easier navigation.
I tend to stand neutral when discussing IBM with other employees or professionals. It can be a great tool to utilize, but it can be very difficult to navigate and sometimes feels a bit overloaded with bells and whistles. I feel it could be more beneficial to highlight the most used buttons, instead of having to dig and dig for what you really want.