Very powerful, pricey, be prepared to add staff to take full advantagehttps://www.trustradius.com/web-analyticsIBM Digital AnalyticsUnspecified7501012014-05-09T22:32:15.320Z
May 09, 2014
Very powerful, pricey, be prepared to add staff to take full advantage
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Digital Analytics
Cm is being used as the reporting source for our Web Consumers data. We also use the Recommendations module for on-site recommendations.
- Tracks data
- Consistent report interface for multiple sites
- Data is turned into information that provides action items
- Since being purchased by IBM the large corp non-personal feel has taken over
- rolling up data for all sites we manage is not easily done, and where you can it is missing the data from all reports
- new products are never rolled out to be included for current customers...always an additional fee.
- Hard to pinpoint how reporting pays for itself...i see this more as a service instead of a ROI ad channel
- Recommendation has same us with automatic processes driven by data, but you lose the savings by needing a FT person to manage all the levers.
At the time we signed they were a Cadillac of software, there are really only 1-2 others that can compete on their level but that comes at a cost.
We are challenged with all our relationships and contracts by our leadership to evaluate and verify we are in the right place at the right price.