IBM Digital Analytics, harness the Core of your Metricshttps://www.trustradius.com/web-analyticsIBM Digital AnalyticsUnspecified7501012014-06-30T19:48:08.052Z
June 30, 2014
IBM Digital Analytics, harness the Core of your Metrics
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Digital Analytics
As a consultancy, we use a wide variety of web analytics products. We started working with IBM Digital Analytics when we developed a customer education portal for a large consumer electronics manufacturer, when the product was still Coremetrics. The client had just acquired a license and we conducted a full implementation. After that introduction, Coremetrics became one of our regular offerings.
- Great separation and aggregation for multinational sites
- Helpful dashboard composition
- Strong implementation documentation
- As of the last time I implemented it, the only implementation testing tools were for a single browser, making client-side scripted analytics hard to test cross-browser
- The dashboards were a little over the top, UI wise.
- This product helped our client with market-mix optimization
- This product helped our client focus their content acquisition spend based on authors' popularity
- Adobe Analytics,Google Analytics,Webtrends Analytics
IBM Analytics typically goes up against Adobe Analytics in the enterprise web analytics product selection process. When we determine a client isn't after the big guns, we'll usually refer them to Google Analytics, but when individual user conversion tracking is a must, we will steer them towards IBM Digital Analytics.
This questions does not quite apply to my work as a consultant. We generally encourage our clients to remain on the same platform unless they meet a significant shortcoming.
What's your budget? Will you have someone on staff to monitor the dashboard to make use of the business intelligence this product will give you? Will you have someone on staff that can update your metrics implementation and reporting as your site evolves? This is an excellent product for a company ready to nurture their online key performance indicators as they evolve.