Overall Satisfaction with IBM Lift
I started using IBM Lift at SquareTrade, and still, after joining Verra Mobility, I found that it was the main data migration tool in the entire organization. It has helped our business to migrate and consolidate data from multiple data sources into a single Db2 warehouse on cloud.
- Running analytics on data such as transactional data store to generate reports that allow us to better configure customer behavior.
- IBM Lift has a backup database that backup local database in catalog storage access.
- Cloud mass data migration from multiple on-premises repositories to one integrated IBM Db2 Warehouse solution.
- Even though it can be hectic to migrate data into the cloud with IBM Lift, the support team is free and highly knowledgeable. Also, IBM Lift is well documented in detail explaining all methods to migrate data easily.
- Encryption for data in motion: with 256-bit encrypted connection on IBM Lift, it makes it easy to secure data being migrated from on-premises applications.
- High-speed data migration: Availability of WAN enhanced by IBM Aspera enhances the rapid movement of data from on-premises into the cloud.
- Rapid data recovery: This feature ensures that we automatically fix or recover from the common catastrophes that we may encounter during data migration.
- IBM Lift being encrypted under 256-bit ensures that we safeguard data right from migration to the cloud.
- Additionally, we save a lot since it is free to migrate data and we don’t incur any extra or additional fees to perform any data migration after paying for a subscription fee.
- Automatic data recovery from common problems ensures that we don’t lose even mild data while migrating into the cloud.
Before Implementing IBM Lift at SquareTrade, we were using AWS Database Migration Service, which was not only expensive but didn’t offer automatic rapid recovery from common issues during data migration.
Do you think IBM Lift delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Lift's feature set?
Did IBM Lift live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Lift go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Lift again?
IBM Lift is the most effective tool for migrating mass data from different on-premises applications into the cloud with high speed. I would recommend it since it offers two data migration options; Disk transfer service and cloud mass data migration, which all work perfectly well.