Overall Satisfaction with IBM Power
IBM Power System S924 is a rack server that has significantly handled the data extensively. IBM Power System S924 can handle 4 TB of memory which has always allowed me to keep the whole database aligned. It would not be wrong to say that IBM Power System S924 is the heart of our system because it is frequently used in my entire business to track so many things like product development, inventory, and so much more.
- It has a special place in our organization due to its outstanding and spectacular qualities.
- IBM Power System S924 is a great software that has been showing highly robust performance.
- Apart from that the data can be easily migrated which is again a great advantage.
- IBM Power System S924 offers guaranteed stability and safety which increases the user confidence in the reliability of this software.
- IBM Power System S924 has no upgrade paths which is a turn-off for me as a user. Moreover, there are no memory activation options in IBM Power System S924 which is again quite a stretch for me.
- There are not many PCI slots in the case you need an adapter which is another con that I have witnessed.
- As whenever we need to handle millions of customers then IBM Power System S924 always saves us because it is known for handling large databases.
- In short, it is the ideal and desirable building block exclusively for multi-cloud settings.
- I hope if the pricing element is a bit lowered down then it would be great for small customers as well.
Do you think IBM Power servers delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Power servers's feature set?
Did IBM Power servers live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Power servers go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Power servers again?
In my opinion, IBM Power System S924 is highly recommended for big customer handling business organizations. IBM Power System S924 has a great processing power which is around 1000x relative to other working software which is a great aspect of IBM Power System S924. Other than this, I also feel that IBM Power System S924 is very appropriate when it comes to running complex and crucial workloads.