Overall Satisfaction with IBM Z
Used across various functions 1. To handle various billing transactions 2. To handle data storage and data warehousing analytics 3. To handle run various automated batch processing.
- Very useful in handling different types of transactional processes like billing, inventory, etc.
- Provides detailed data analytics when data is stored or data is warehoused.
- Effectively used to run different types of data batch processing.
- Initial integration difficulties can be improved.
- Documentation can be drafted for migration strategy with some examples.
- Lack of awareness of the tool can be improved by conducting webinars.
- Easy to upgrade with newer versions.
- Once integrated properly very useful, stable and extendable.
- Provides good ROI by reducing the number of serves.
Do you think IBM Z delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Z's feature set?
Did IBM Z live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Z go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Z again?
1. It is really well suited to handle critical business transactions of processes related to billing and data inventory. 2. Awesome for running batch processes to handles various reconciliation processes 3. Excellent for getting an idea about data analytics If you have legacy data storage or data warehousing applications then integration could be challenging.