Overall Satisfaction with Ideanote
Ideanote is being used as a core part of our business model to attract new clients. The ease of use and straightforward UX helps us to attract new customers, where we then upsell design sprints and venture development services.
- Visualizes good ideas in the open. Doesn't compartmentalize them.
- Demystifies the 'Innovation" process for everyone across the organization.
- Focuses the team around a single mission, rather than just dumping ideas into a bucket.
- Just dumping a user onto a page can be a bit jarring for some people. So more visual cues around what to do next would be great.
- Having missions open and accessible to the public would be great - rather than being constrained by the number of "seats" an account has.
- Individual comapny/department reporting/insights would be helpful, rather just a report on the Mission page.
- Ideanote has really be a great way to introduce small to medium sized companies to the practical side of what innovation is, and where to start.
- It has driven up our ROI for small to medium sized companies purchasing our Design Sprints by 100%.
- It is now a core service offering that we insist all clients use before engaging with us.
Do you think Ideanote delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ideanote's feature set?
Did Ideanote live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ideanote go as expected?
Would you buy Ideanote again?