Overall Satisfaction with Impact (formerly Impact Radius)
We were looking for an easy-to-manage affiliate marketing solution to manage the clients as well as advertisers. In our organization, we use some advertisers who are directly promoted by us as well as we provide our services accessible to small affiliates via impact. We are using it for many years as an affiliate of other networks, now we also use it ourselves as a solution for others. Impact has nearly all the features that we require to set up and manage the affiliate network.
- There are no hidden charges and tracking is instant and automated.
- As an affiliate, Finding relevant offers and managing the programs is quite easy.
- It has a great user interface which is quite easy to use and manage.
- There is nearly zero downtime, which makes it much more efficient and reliable.
- Their support system needs improvement, they should reduce the response time.
- The updates of conversions are manual, so often take a long time, they could also automate it.
- They could also add some other payout methods for affiliate payments.
- A publisher can use a single account for all impact based campaigns.
- Its pricing is also competitive.
- Conversion tracking and analysis are automated and reliable.
- It helped us to manage different region-based campaigns directly from a single dashboard so saves our time and increases efficiency.
- Tracking is real-time, so it improves our confidence as well as has a positive impact on the client.
- As its pricing structure is transparent, we can do business with confidence.
Do you think Impact delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Impact's feature set?
Did Impact live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Impact go as expected?
Would you buy Impact again?
I found Impact well suited for publishers who wants to publish global campaigns, they can use this one step solution for all their global campaigns, its easy to manage different campaigns in easy manner. I didn't recomment it to publishers or brands who have very less target audience or low budget.